Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
An actor's death only ever creates 'hype' for his upcoming biggest movie. Heath's death was a big deal for TDK but it did nothing for the Terry Gilliam movie which he was filming when he died.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I don't know what it was but that Quick Part where QuickSilver came and picked up his Sister from where she was with Hawkeye and said "Keep Up Old Man!" ...and had Hawkeye Salty as fukk aiming that Arrow at him "No One Would Know."

Ayo that shyt killed me the 2nd Time around. He really was Mad while running and talking shyt about his Bow & Arrows. Don't know exactly what he said but he had me Dead.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
You've been downplaying the success of FF7 for two pages. :manny:
My first comment was about Brick Mansions
The second I said the movie got a boost from Paul Walker's death, I didn't even say how much of a boost.
The person I was quoting agreed with me.
The end.

Unless you think it would do as well if PW was alive then I don't see where I'm downplaying the movie.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Unless you think it would do as well if PW was alive then I don't see where I'm downplaying the movie.

How do we quantify that? Maybe it did receive a boost but there is also a pattern with the franchise where the next installment is higher grossing than the previous. nikkas on here want to have it both ways whenever it fits their narrative. They want to tell you Paul Walker ain't shyt but then they want to tell you his death meant millions at the box office. Can't have it both ways.

:manny:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
How do we quantify that? Maybe it did receive a boost but there is also a pattern with the franchise where the next installment is higher grossing than the previous. nikkas on here want to have it both ways whenever it fits their narrative. They want to tell you Paul Walker ain't shyt but then they want to tell you his death meant millions at the box office. Can't have it both ways.

:manny:

Please tell me where I said PW ain't shyt?!:stopitslime:
Don't use stuff you have heard on this board to represent me. If that's the case it represents you to.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I don't know what it was but that Quick Part where QuickSilver came and picked up his Sister from where she was with Hawkeye and said "Keep Up Old Man!" ...and had Hawkeye Salty as fukk aiming that Arrow at him "No One Would Know."

Ayo that shyt killed me the 2nd Time around. He really was Mad while running and talking shyt about his Bow & Arrows. Don't know exactly what he said but he had me Dead.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
I had the same experience. I don't know why, but that scene wasn't that funny to me the 1st time, but the 2nd time I saw the movie, shyt was hilarious to me.