wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
M2T2kwx.gif

Marvel should be paying you, breh!
I gladly spread the story of Marvel for free, but if they want next level stanning, I'm willing to go there, for a small fee :shaq:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I gladly spread the story of Marvel for free, but if they want next level stanning, I'm willing to go there, for a small fee :shaq:
So how you going to spin the news that its going to make less than the first and less than furious 7? :shaq:

All the while getting worse reviews and worse word of mouth? :shaq:

I see chinks in the armour :shaq:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So how you going to spin the news that its going to make less than the first and less than furious 7? :shaq:

All the while getting worse reviews and worse word of mouth? :shaq:

I see chinks in the armour :shaq:
Well I'd say a billi is pretty good considering it's weekend went toe to toe with the most anticipated boxing event in decades :troll: meanwhile DC is moving dates because they are afraid of captain America :mjlol:

Combined with the bad reviews from those desperate to knock marvel from the throne before it even released in the United States but it seems like the public was not swayed and saw through the tactics :troll:

You see chinks in the armour I see DC stuffing every major character into their next movie "Batman and Friends" and I see billions in Marvels future with Civil War, Infinity War pt1 and Infinity War pt2: Return of the Cash Flow :troll:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Well I'd say a billi is pretty good considering it's weekend went toe to toe with the most anticipated boxing event in decades :troll: meanwhile DC is moving dates because they are afraid of captain America :mjlol:

Combined with the bad reviews from those desperate to knock marvel from the throne before it even released in the United States but it seems like the public was not swayed and saw through the tactics :troll:

You see chinks in the armour I see DC stuffing every major character into their next movie "Batman and Friends" and I see billions in Marvels future with Civil War, Infinity War pt1 and Infinity War pt2: Return of the Cash Flow :troll:
These motherfukkers are putting Doomsday in Batman vs. Superman. Marvel is going to embarrass the fukk out of them.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

:dead:

Impressive stanning :obama:

Mark sanchez still your qb though :bryan: