Northeast Ohio
avengers____get_y_all_ass_in_gear__or_assemble__by_antboy-d8ro5du.jpg

avengers_age_of_ultron_members_by_zgul_osr1113-d8qrd76.jpg
These are fire! :ohlawd:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Vision: "he hates you the most :mjpls:" :dead:

whats with all the Thor 2 hate here? :dahell: Only bad thing I can say about it is that Natalie Portman is kind of a waste. The villain isn't Loki or Ultron levels but for a standalone movie he really can't be. Those elves techinically were about to wipe out EXISTENCE :merchant:. I think its definitely ahead of Thor 1.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Vision: "he hates you the most :mjpls:" :dead:

whats with all the Thor 2 hate here? :dahell: Only bad thing I can say about it is that Natalie Portman is kind of a waste. The villain isn't Loki or Ultron levels but for a standalone movie he really can't be. Those elves techinically were about to wipe out EXISTENCE :merchant:. I think its definitely ahead of Thor 1.
to be honest I tried to watch Thor the other day and once odin strips him of his powers and he lands on earth with natalie/2 broke girls slobbering over him I just had to turn it off. There hasn't been one good Thor movie but the sequel is definately the superior of the 2

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
I thoroughly love the Thor movies

Loki Da Gawd :salute:

I think the Asgard stuff in both movies is done really well, Anthony Hopkins and Idris are always on point, get to see some other planets/creatures/etc.

The earth scenes in both films are mostly good. I like the SHIELD/Coulson connection in Thor 1 and the battles at the end of both movies are great. I think the series gets hate on unfairly when they are more interesting to rewatch than the Iron Man series (which I do also like)

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Saw this Sunday and it was just ok. Starting to really hate how they are doing these fast-paced, close-up action scenes in these movies. shyt is seizure inducing and i want to enjoy the beauty of how they are using their powers but can't keep up.

They can easily make a Hulk movie, but they need to update it more. Banner should be afraid of the Hulk but he shouldn't be moping around because of it, and slowly upgrade Hulk's personality so the Hulk itself becomes a more interesting character.

Man i was thinking along these lines after this movie. Hulk is a boring one dimensional character, want them to hurry up and get to the Joe Fixit version of the Hulk.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Hawkeye and Black Widow are just straight human. No special powers or suit. It was Hawkeyes way of destressing. Him talking about what he was going to improve at home is his way of assuring he's going to make it the fukk home...I thought for sure he was dead. Too much character build up for him. Felt like The Walking Dead. Soon as someone gets too much screen time, game over...They Kansas City shuffled us with that one...
Maybe, but IMO it was them just trying to add comedy in a situation that shouldn't have had any comedy. You really felt he was gonna die? I honestly didn't feel at any point the characters were in grave danger and even though I have enjoyed these movies that would be my biggest criticism of them.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Then why are sticking your nose in the conversation then :dahell:

the hate got me irrational. the individual movies are much better like winter soldier and guardians. i liked thor too. i know theyre gonna make civil war soft and i dont know how you can expect otherwise since they turned ultron into a comedian. couldve had him do some matrix shyt like agent smith but instead he was cracking jokes

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Ultron - The hell is going on :dwillhuh:
Jarvis - Hey bro welcome to the world :smugfavre:
Ultron - Yeah ok just lemme look at this real quick :leostare:*hops on internet*
Jarvis - Hey man what you doing :patrice:Chill out man :whoa:
Ultron - Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh these dudes gotta go :camby:
Jarvis - :damn:
:mjlol:
Also, not enough Ultron but overall a good movie. hate they did Quicksilver like that :wow:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Jesus marvel stans can be so petty and pathetic.

Talking bout marvel is for the hood and then insulting a dudes children. Pathetic.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
saw this in another thread... has magneto ever faced ultron in the comics... seems like wolverine and ultron would be basically useless anytime he gets involved... what about dr doom? or cap's shield? or anything with black panther?

makes you think really... what couldn't magneto do? almost any and everyone has some sort of metal on

11209751_10206675059980942_2988950368766597991_n.jpg

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
saw this in another thread... has magneto ever faced ultron in the comics... seems like wolverine and ultron would be basically useless anytime he gets involved... what about dr doom? or cap's shield? or anything with black panther?

makes you think really... what couldn't magneto do? almost any and everyone has some sort of metal on

11209751_10206675059980942_2988950368766597991_n.jpg

I remember reading that dude could manipulate the iron in your blood :damn: