Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I felt tortured watching TDKR in that theater and I was almost certain the rest of the theater felt that way too but I was dead wrong. When the credits rolled it was met with a majority applause. I could not believe it.

So yea, at the end of the day we could only speak for ourselves.

I remember my boy looked at me and said this is our version of the star wars trilogy once dark knight rises ended..I looked at him like e:patrice:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Its already in the post. Top 2 worst MCU movies being Thor 2 and IM3
you need to refine your sentence then cause
Movie was trash. Ranking it in all the marvel movies, i'd say it would be third worst right above IM3 and Thor 2
3rd worst "above" insert movies here, is essentially saying you have a list of 5. AoU being 3rd, im3/thor2 falling somewhere between 4 & 5 and clearly there is the top 2 (unmentioned)

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I remember my boy looked at me and said this is our version of the star wars trilogy once dark knight rises ended..I looked at him like e:patrice:
what's the story behind this? Was return of the Jedi an over ambitious muffed punt like TDKR

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what's the story behind this? Was return of the Jedi an over ambitious muffed punt like TDKR

Well he likes Return of the Jedi and dark knight rises so he just felt it was consistent dope shyt. I like Return of the Jedi also even though it's not as good as Empire but still a good movie in my eyes. Dark Knight Rises doesn't work for me as a whole while Jedi does

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
In my previous post in this thread I said how much I liked this movie. But something that had me :snoop: was how can you be minutes away from global destruction and have Hawkeye and Black Widow talking about home improvements.:dahell: I guess the only thing that could have been even more ridiculous is if they challenged Ultron to a dance off to distract him, oh wait Marvel's already done this:shaq2:.

Bottom line is Marvel has done a really good job making fun movie after fun movie after fun movie. But I think DC can become great by making their universe more realistic.

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
In my previous post in this thread I said how much I liked this movie. But something that had me :snoop: was how can you be minutes away from global destruction and have Hawkeye and Black Widow talking about home improvements.:dahell: I guess the only thing that could have been even more ridiculous is if they challenged Ultron to a dance off to distract him, oh wait Marvel's already done this:shaq2:.

Bottom line is Marvel has done a really good job making fun movie after fun movie after fun movie. But I think DC can become great by making their universe more realistic.
:patrice:How can a movie about superheroes be realistic?

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I've heard people complain about that I liked was them not spelling out Stark being Ironman again. It was a decsion that let the movie flow as a direct sequel while making sense with the events of one movie affecting a character that didn't appear in said movie. To explain further Stark quits at the end of his movie but the events of Cap 2 would force him to come back. Not only because there is a need for someone to fill the void left by shield but because of the new threat of Hydra. Him being back also lends weight to the brief moment of Hill going to work at Stark industries.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't know who you are referring to
Then why are sticking your nose in the conversation then :dahell:
man this movie was awful

ultron was stupid. no main fight scene with him taking on all the avengers, nothing witty to say. I thought theyd have do some shyt like hack computers, but he was just a regular ass robot that could get stronger. Just wasnt menacing. And vision didnt do shyt either.

Whole thing felt like a comedy to me. def rolling with dc now. i prefer their style

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Hawkeye and Black Widow are just straight human. No special powers or suit. It was Hawkeyes way of destressing. Him talking about what he was going to improve at home is his way of assuring he's going to make it the fukk home...I thought for sure he was dead. Too much character build up for him. Felt like The Walking Dead. Soon as someone gets too much screen time, game over...They Kansas City shuffled us with that one...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I still haven't seen this
YQbdiA7.png