Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I remember reading that dude could manipulate the iron in your blood :damn:
he did it in x-men too... pulled the iron out of dudes blood/body... formed it into metal balls and broke out the prison.. then turned those balls into stepping stones to walk on out of there

i mean dude flying is literally him manipulating the earths magnetic field :blessed:

nikka lifted up part of the golden gate bridge and flew it :wow:

sometimes they just overdo these powers on some "they'd really be impossible to beat" type of shyt

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
makes you think really... what couldn't magneto do? almost any and everyone has some sort of metal on
He can definitely scoop Ant-Mans bisch.

secret-wars-wasp-2.jpg

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
He can definitely scoop Ant-Mans bisch.

secret-wars-wasp-2.jpg
If Magneto can pull Rogue, he can pull any chick. I mean pulling bytches is one of Gambits mutant powers (I shyt you not, hypnotic charm is actually listed as one of Gambit's secondary mutant powers) and Magneto pulled Rogue away form Gambit.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I'm just confused about random changes like Hawkeye. Their introduced mockingbird on the shield show but now we never gonna get that relationship . What's wrong with the comic Hawkeye ?

Oh that did cause it changed a big part of the character for no reason

That was his back story in Ultimates comics, he has a family with kids who later get killed by Black Widow.

I think they should have just gone with his original origin which was that he used to be a sort of villain and was originally on the wrong side because of his upbringing along with his brother who possibly got killed. That's what I thought they were going to do because of how it was looking like the character had a big interest in the two twins. He basically would have been a mirror father figure to them.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was his back story in Ultimates comics, he has a family with kids who later get killed by Black Widow.

I think they should have just gone with his original origin which was that he used to be a sort of villain and was originally on the wrong side because of his upbringing along with his brother who possibly got killed. That's what I thought they were going to do because of how it was looking like the character had a big interest in the two twins. He basically would have been a mirror father figure to them.
Your right about the ultimates! I forgot that happened . Isn't he more serious in the ultimates than marvel universe ? I forget haven't read that in years

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
The big titty assistant was annoying with her Corny ass jokes but I kept watching her :shaq:... Other than that I enjoyed it
Vision: "he hates you the most :mjpls:" :dead:

whats with all the Thor 2 hate here? :dahell: Only bad thing I can say about it is that Natalie Portman is kind of a waste. The villain isn't Loki or Ultron levels but for a standalone movie he really can't be. Those elves techinically were about to wipe out EXISTENCE :merchant:. I think its definitely ahead of Thor 1.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Vision: "he hates you the most :mjpls:" :dead:

whats with all the Thor 2 hate here? :dahell: Only bad thing I can say about it is that Natalie Portman is kind of a waste. The villain isn't Loki or Ultron levels but for a standalone movie he really can't be. Those elves techinically were about to wipe out EXISTENCE :merchant:. I think its definitely ahead of Thor 1.
And as mentioned a while back, they killed the nikkas momma.

nikkas always talk about about Marvel like the villains do no dirt but like you said they was about to fukk up multiple realms and killed the main characters mom. That's why a lot of the hate to marvel comes off more as a response to the marvel praise than a legit gripe that would be had with another film that didn't have Marvel flash across the screen at the start of the film.

I enjoyed Thor 2.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
And as mentioned a while back, they killed the nikkas momma.

nikkas always talk about about Marvel like the villains do no dirt but like you said they was about to fukk up multiple realms and killed the main characters mom. That's why a lot of the hate to marvel comes off more as a response to the marvel praise than a legit gripe that would be had with another film that didn't have Marvel flash across the screen at the start of the film.

I enjoyed Thor 2.
cause the end fight was on some weirdo teleport dumb shyt

his mom got killed the nikka spent like 3.5 minutes mourning and it was never spoke of again.. like EVER

people are expecting some realistic unrealistic shyt feel me.. like yes these are super powered people... but lets get some real emotions and real stakes and real villians who can fukk them up and put them out of commision for a few weeks... somebody should have came through and crushed iron man like a can while he barely escapes and needs medical treatment... has ANY of them even needed a doc yet... 3 are damn humans

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
dumb shyt? That was the best part of the mediocre movie:dahell:
i'm gonna rewatch today... all that dumb cheesy shyt with her assistant and the assistant assistant... them doing the same, where did he go where did he go move for 15-20 mins

i thought the battle on thors planet was the best part... after that its all forgettable to me