Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailers were way better than the movie

also No robot goon to guard scarlett? Hulk walks in like everythings ok? I thought i missed something there
The movie was hamstrung by having the savage hulk as the comics use to be. He was always getting mind controlled or knocked far away for some reason to not have him just like hulk smash , fight over . Only when he fights Thor do they usually have hulk seem to go full out and smash Thor ( or thing )

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What's your opinion On it breh ? I just saw it today so I haven't been commenting much but ill say I liked it a lot , somewhat more than part one this one seemed like a bendis avengers comic . With similar dialogue from everyone and wanton disregard for comic continuity but fukk it's a summer blockbuster and I'll accept it .

I commented a few pages back..well probably a few hundred back at this point but I thought it was cool. I didn't like the blatant disregard for continuity nor did I like ultron that much as a villain and i didn't like everyone with similar dialogue lol but it's cool. Loved the action, loved the deeper things it hinted at and loved the quiet character moments

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Pretty much. I have no problem with someone having a different opinion than mine. For example, I didn't love The Dark Knight Rises. I thought it was okay but disappointing. The first trailer had me so hyped too. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. With that said, It's RT scores are insane. It's like an 8.5 over at IMDB. It's Cinemascore is like an A. So obviously there's a good chance that a ton of people loved it. I thought it was okay. I'm fine with being in the minority but people on here just say outlandish shyt like "nobody liked it" or "everyone hated it"... , no they didn't :pachaha:

:salute: on the other hand, I couldn't stand Dark Knight Rises for a variety of reasons

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Pretty much. I have no problem with someone having a different opinion than mine. For example, I didn't love The Dark Knight Rises. I thought it was okay but disappointing. The first trailer had me so hyped too. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. With that said, It's RT scores are insane. It's like an 8.5 over at IMDB. It's Cinemascore is like an A. So obviously there's a good chance that a ton of people loved it. I thought it was okay. I'm fine with being in the minority but people on here just say outlandish shyt like "nobody liked it" or "everyone hated it"... , no they didn't :pachaha:
I felt tortured watching TDKR in that theater and I was almost certain the rest of the theater felt that way too but I was dead wrong. When the credits rolled it was met with a majority applause. I could not believe it.

So yea, at the end of the day we could only speak for ourselves.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

I loved the Dark Knight Rises. My only real complaint about it, like most of the Nolan/Batman movies is that the action could be/shot better/more like the comics. One of the things that I'm loving about the marvel movies is that action seems very much like the comics and animations that birthed them.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I commented a few pages back..well probably a few hundred back at this point but I thought it was cool. I didn't like the blatant disregard for continuity nor did I like ultron that much as a villain and i didn't like everyone with similar dialogue lol but it's cool. Loved the action, loved the deeper things it hinted at and loved the quiet character moments
I think as comic fans that continuity stuff makes us :francis::upsetfavre::usure::dwillhuh::scust: while my girls little brother loved it but she was like :yeshrug: after loving avengers and talked about fast 7 being better . I think the real life emotional stuff from that movie is hurting avengers . I am surprised I like pietro and wished he didn't die :to: Wanda was ok but just like the comics her powers are undefined and suit the purpose of the situation

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think as comic fans that continuity stuff makes us :francis::upsetfavre::usure::dwillhuh::scust: while my girls little brother loved it but she was like :yeshrug: after loving avengers and talked about fast 7 being better . I think the real life emotional stuff from that movie is hurting avengers . I am surprised I like pietro and wished he didn't die :to: Wanda was ok but just like the comics her powers are undefined and suit the purpose of the situation

It just didn't work as much for me even though I liked the deeper more emotional stuff a lot more but overall, it just missed me execution wise

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It just didn't work as much for me even though I liked the deeper more emotional stuff a lot more but overall, it just missed me execution wise
I'm just confused about random changes like Hawkeye. Their introduced mockingbird on the shield show but now we never gonna get that relationship . What's wrong with the comic Hawkeye ?

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Oh that did cause it changed a big part of the character for no reason

Well I accepted a while ago that these are adaptations of characters just like anything else. You kinda gotta go with it as long as it doesn't betray the spirit of the character. I think Hawkeye is in character except him being married isn't within character of the current Hawkeye run but I still think enough of him is there where it feels familiar

Last edited:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i just finished watching Thor for the first time, I must admit besides Ironman 1, both avengers movies, and cap 2 the other Marvel movies are avg at best. I still need to see Thor 2 and guardians of the galaxy though