Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just came back from this.

I was skeptical from reading some negative feedback and frankly.........that shyt delivered:salute:

The movie ain't gonna win awards, it had some clunky moments, but as far as entertainment, shyt was piff:banderas:

The pacing was good, similar to the first Avengers, enough character development of the new guys, so much so that when
Pietro died, I was :damn::mjcry::pacspit:

There were a lot of LOL moments to me and I like how they humanized everyone through Hawkeye. I thought they were setting him up to get killed:whew:

Action was exactly what you would want in a comic book movie. Whedon again made it work with all those characters needing enough screen time to show why they are all worthy of being "Super Heroes".

The scene leading up to Vision waking up was the best for me. shyt was :lawd:. Picking up Thor's hammer :krs:. Everyone else trying to pick up Thor's hammer:mjlol:. Thor's reaction when Cap slightly moved Thor's hammer:dead:

Lastly, that Fantastic 4 trailer was :whew:. shyt looks goooood.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they have the same deal with universal that they have with sony...hulk can show up in avengers films and other films but only universal can make solo movies same with sony and spiderman

why do people keep saying this?...yall cant see the forest for the trees...look, yall are right, they have the same deal with universal they have with sony, so they cant produce a solo film, they can only use the character as support in other films...but that doesn't mean they cant do a film with sony or universal....cause guess what's coming out in a couple years: another spidey movie by sony backed by marvel (hell some of the avengers are gonna be in the film)....which means if marvel wanted to do a hulk movie, they could and would just like they doing another spidey movie...but they aren't for various reasons: they don't believe in a hulk solo film (the other 2 underwhelmed to them); they scared of the costs of a hulk driven film (hence the reason kevin feige wants a movie driven by banner, not the hulk, that's why no planet hulk/wwh); and lastly, they just don't know what they wanna do with the character....which is why I think they didn't shoot him off to space at the end of AoU...you'd have to do something with the character while he's in space and then have him get back to earth somehow....just having him go off on earth gets him out the way without really having to do anything....all they gotta do is mention him here and there, talk about a sighting or 2, then when it's avengers 3 time, have him show up saying he was off to think shyt over, work on better control, etc...something like that....

now, if we lucky and Disney makes so much money off marvel, star wars, and other shyt within the next 5 years, that they will feel generous and foot most of the bill for a hulk movie during phase 4....so we can get planet hulk, which would lead to wwh being avengers 5....cause universal not paying for that shyt alone...

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe, James Gun has said that he has no plans to include Adam Warlock in the GOTG sequel.

that's what i'm thinking...cause even though we got the coc00n in gotg, I don't think they own the rights to him...think they just gonna have the vision take his place, which means ultron is gonna always be around as the bad vision...which would be a good way for them to flush out that character more....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You got 40 year old disgruntled ass children?
fukk were they doin suckin their teeth and shyt shaking their heads and rollin their eyes?

:what:

you dont even make sense. Who the fukk are u? lol

u stanning that hard for this movie or are u trying to be funny. Key word is trying in case you're slow

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

you dont even make sense. Who the fukk are u? lol

u stanning that hard for this movie or are u trying to be funny. Key word is trying in case you're slow
I make perfect sense
you got some stupid ass kids
need to start puttin foot to ass you goofy sonofabytch
:mjlol: "my kids were like meh"
No muthafukka your kids were like "derrrrrr"
:russ:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm gonna go rewatch it again to see if my opinion changes (see if I am influenced by the negative feedback from the never satisfied on here)

But as I'm rewatching Winter Soldier I seriously can't wait for Civil War :wow:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
that's what i'm thinking...cause even though we got the coc00n in gotg, I don't think they own the rights to him...think they just gonna have the vision take his place, which means ultron is gonna always be around as the bad vision...which would be a good way for them to flush out that character more....

Pretty much the reason why
Thor saw him, The Guanlet and Thanos in his vision
On Ultron I said before that there's a high chance of him coming back as he's a part of The Vision the same way The Magus is with Warlock. The movie even made the point of showing that half of him is in Vision and his death was ambiguous. In The Infinity War storyline they split after Warlock touches the glove and he's the main villain. Ultron even had that line about establishing a church, which is what The Magus does(probably me looking too much into that line, but:yeshrug:).

They said The Infinity War movies are going to be two separate movies instead of just parts so essentially 3 and 4 and Joss Whedon thinks they'll be two villains in part 1. In the Infinity War book it was Magus and Thanos. Would be good way to the tie the whole back seeing how Loki's also returning for both films. Ultron was pretty much an impulsive teenager would be interesting if he came back as a calm and mature man:ehh:.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Saw it today. Thought it was pretty awesome. I would rank it 3rd behind Cap 2 and Iron Man 1.

One "negative" I would say though is Marvel is still very monotone. They've put out 10 or so movies and they've all been action comedies( maybe Cap 2 is debatable). Going forward I think DC has a strong opportunity of having more diversity. We know Batman, WW, and it looks like Supes will be more serious. But Shazam, Flash, and Suicide Squad can be more fun.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I make perfect sense
you got some stupid ass kids
need to start puttin foot to ass you goofy sonofabytch
:mjlol: "my kids were like meh"
No muthafukka your kids were like "derrrrrr"
:russ:

brehs,u ever seen a grown ass man (unless u a kid) stan over an average ass movie before? :pachaha:

And he trying so hard to be funny too :heh:

look at him ya'll :pachaha:

Juven

All Star
Daps
The trailers were way better than the movie

also No robot goon to guard scarlett? Hulk walks in like everythings ok? I thought i missed something there

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
brehs,u ever seen a grown ass man (unless u a kid) stan over an average ass movie before? :pachaha:

And he trying so hard to be funny too :heh:

look at him ya'll :pachaha:
you tryna get a round of applause or something?
"look at him yall"
:deadmanny:
fukkin weirdo

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you tryna get a round of applause or something?
"look at him yall"
:deadmanny:
fukkin weirdo

ur the dumb fukk that came out of nowhere talking irrelevant dumb shyt. All i said was that my kids didnt like the movie that much and you came in like a scorned bytch out of nowhere like ur feelings are hurt.

why :umad: ?

you new members are fukking wack :camby: