Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Saw it last night

Thought it was a fun movie, but if you are comparing it to other MCU movies it is trash

The dialogue and pacing were so scatterbrained and spastic, reminded me of Ironman 3. Very annoying. Some of the CGI in the opening action scene was straight basura too. And Ultron never felt like a real villain or threat.

Hulk vs. Hulkbuster armor was dope. The final stand with the hundreds of Ultron bots charging the circle of Avengers was fukking amazing.

I would give it a 7/10 only because of the good action scenes. Entertainment is most important at the cinema, and it did entertain. But if a critic wants to shyt on it, they are well justified.

Last edited:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Saw it last night

Thought it was a fun movie, but if you are comparing it to other MCU movies it is trash

The dialogue and pacing were so scatterbrained and spastic, reminded me of Ironman 3. Very annoying. Some of the CGI in the opening action scene was straight basura too. And Ultron never felt like a real villain or threat.

Hulk vs. Hulkbuster armor was dope. The final stand with the hundreds of Ultron bots charging the circle of Avengers was fukking amazing.

I would give it a 7/10 only because of the good action scenes. Entertainment is most important at the cinema, and it did entertain. But if a critic wants to shyt on it, they are well justified.

exactly. Definitely not a repeat type of movie. Was ok to watch just once.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailers were way better than the movie

also No robot goon to guard scarlett? Hulk walks in like everythings ok? I thought i missed something there

Yep...That would've been a great opportunity to give the Hulk some shine.I know they had the hulkbuster fight, but that was all about containment.

They should've unleashed him on Ultron's lair.Gave him some breathing room.

Would've been cooler to see him smash shyt, then rescue Widow.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When did I bring up Nolan's films? Truth be told, the Marvel stans talk more about Nolan than anyone else does lol

There's no way you can be serious about this.

People been bringing up the Nolan trilogy in every fukking Marvel thread, since it ended. Hell they just did it in this thread, too.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
There's no way you can be serious about this.

People been bringing up the Nolan trilogy in every fukking Marvel thread, since it ended. Hell they just did it in this thread, too.

Fred.

I didn't but if someone is going to start the debate then I might comment on it. :ld:

The forum is crazy. it's no different than people saying "DC is fukking up with their universe!" when you know, they've had like one film and the audience reception was mostly positive :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I didn't but if someone is going to start the debate then I might comment on it. :ld:

The forum is crazy. it's no different than people saying "DC is fukking up with their universe!" when you know, they've had like one film and the audience reception was mostly positive :manny:

It's the internet breh..unless the audience comes and voices their opinion on a message board then it doesn't exist. It's one gigantic ass echo chamber where everyone feels like the attitudes of the few represent the attitudes of the many.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

I never said you, I said it's already been said in this thread, by someone on some "Marvel is aight I guess but it's nothing compared to the Nolan trilogy". shyt happens like clockwork anytime Marvel drops a new movie. It was understandable at first but it's 3 years later, it ain't even a part of the DC canon universe....it ain't even the same Batman or Joker.

shyt reminds me of this scene from "The Wire":

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's the internet breh..unless the audience comes and voices their opinion on a message board then it doesn't exist. It's one gigantic ass echo chamber where everyone feels like the attitudes of the few represent the attitudes of the many.

True. I can see someone going to RT and seeing that Man of Steel is at 55% and being like :whoa: but if you look at the audience rating it's much higher. Then you go over to IMDB and Man of Steel has a good score. Then you go over to Cinemascore and Man of Steel has an A-

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
True. I can see someone going to RT and seeing that Man of Steel is at 55% and being like :whoa: but if you look at the audience rating it's much higher. Then you go over to IMDB and Man of Steel has a good score. Then you go over to Cinemascore and Man of Steel has an A-

That and the fact that people fail to realize not everyone is going to comment on message boards or in comment sections or even on social media. A lot of the audience is perfectly fine keeping their opinions to themselves and not giving a shyt what anyone else thinks about it. Like for every story like the homie @Kill Dat Noize has, I'm sure someone has an opposite story..hell, I have an opposite story of my man of steel theater experience.

The only way we can truly make these grandiose ass statements like "no one liked this shyt" or "everyone loved that movie" is by taking a survey of the world and since we're not going to do that, I feel like shyt like that is just a cheat to win arguments

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
That and the fact that people fail to realize not everyone is going to comment on message boards or in comment sections or even on social media. A lot of the audience is perfectly fine keeping their opinions to themselves and not giving a shyt what anyone else thinks about it. Like for every story like the homie @Kill Dat Noize has, I'm sure someone has an opposite story..hell, I have an opposite story of my man of steel theater experience.

The only way we can truly make these grandiose ass statements like "no one liked this shyt" or "everyone loved that movie" is by taking a survey of the world and since we're not going to do that, I feel like shyt like that is just a cheat to win arguments

Pretty much. I have no problem with someone having a different opinion than mine. For example, I didn't love The Dark Knight Rises. I thought it was okay but disappointing. The first trailer had me so hyped too. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. With that said, It's RT scores are insane. It's like an 8.5 over at IMDB. It's Cinemascore is like an A. So obviously there's a good chance that a ton of people loved it. I thought it was okay. I'm fine with being in the minority but people on here just say outlandish shyt like "nobody liked it" or "everyone hated it"... , no they didn't :pachaha:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's your opinion On it breh ? I just saw it today so I haven't been commenting much but ill say I liked it a lot , somewhat more than part one this one seemed like a bendis avengers comic . With similar dialogue from everyone and wanton disregard for comic continuity but fukk it's a summer blockbuster and I'll accept it .