Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think they're actually gonna do Planet Hulk, just the lead in (shipping off to space) and possibly somewhat of the WWH storyline with his return (...to eff ish up).

I thought that would've happened at the end of AoUt...at this point, they just don't know what to do with hulk....

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
I thought that would've happened at the end of AoUt...at this point, they just don't know what to do with hulk....
Mark Ruffalo said that Universal actually still has rights to Hulk. Universal and Marvel have a deal similar to the one that Sony has with Marvel. Marvel can use the character in any Marvel films, but standalone films have to go thru Universal. That's probably why there's no news about a Hulk solo film.
http://screenrant.com/marvel-hulk-movies-rights-mark-ruffalo-captain-america-3/

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
planet hulk aint happening...the head guy at marvel, kevin feige(sp) has said so...the reason: it's too much hulk...he's said if they do a hulk movie, he wants it to be more about banner, not the hulk....and planet hulk is all about the hulk.....besides trying to humanize the story, I think this is about costs....a hulk movie with mostly hulk would cost out the ass with all the cgi....and as much as I, you, and others may like the hulk, I don't think marvel/Disney believe in him that much to put that much money into a solo film....the best we gonna get is hulk co-starring in movies and/or him getting movie stealing scenes....

They don't have the rights to do a Hulk film.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mark Ruffalo said that Universal actually still has rights to Hulk. Universal and Marvel have a deal similar to the one that Sony has with Marvel. Marvel can use the character in any Marvel films, but standalone films have to go thru Universal. That's probably why there's no news about a Hulk solo film.
http://screenrant.com/marvel-hulk-movies-rights-mark-ruffalo-captain-america-3/

I know this, but you don't think they could work something out, just like they did with sony?....if they wanted to do a movie, they would.....hell, they have a setup for it right now with the way AoU ended.....there's no news of a hulk film for 1 main reason: they dont want to spend that much money on a hulk solo...the story every one wants is a planet hulk/wwh hybrid, that would cost a lot of money...and besides kevin feige not wanting to do that story, they just don't believe in the hulk that much....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They don't have the rights to do a Hulk film.

I know this, but if they wanted to do a hulk film, marvel, Disney, and universal would work something out, just like they did with sony....there's no hulk film cause they don't want a hulk film, at least right now....since phase 3 is set, we can get a hulk film after that...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyway, to get the thread back on topic:

does anyone think the vision will be used as a substitute for adam warlock?

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Tony is gonna be pissed off when he gets home and finds out that billions of dollars from his bank account got transfered to Klaw's.

Even more pissed off when he finds out The Winter Soldier killed his father. Well I hope they at least acknowledge that in the next few movies. To add even more tension between Cap and Iron.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
I know this, but if they wanted to do a hulk film, marvel, Disney, and universal would work something out, just like they did with sony....there's no hulk film cause they don't want a hulk film, at least right now....since phase 3 is set, we can get a hulk film after that...
they have the same deal with universal that they have with sony...hulk can show up in avengers films and other films but only universal can make solo movies same with sony and spiderman