Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Was I the only one who laughed when Ultron cut off Klaw's arm?

I was the only one in my theater. That "apology." :mjlol:
That shyt had a nikka dying:russ:

my nikka was like ":whoa:i'm sorry. i'm s- OOOH:francis:i'm sure that's gonna be okay" *stares off and keeps the monologue moving like he ain't just chop a nikka arm off*:laff::laff:He was lowkey trollin with that shyt :laff:

Last edited:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
:mindblown: X 1,000,000 :dahell:

5868103981334528.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INCLUDE SPIDERMAN?!!??! :ohhh:

5815973949997056.png

What the fukk was Marvel's Facsination with that Cave Sequence?!?!? WTF was they showing the origins of CAC's or something? Why did they need it in the movie so badly? :dahell:

5424398694612992.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INTRODUCE CAPTAIN MARVEL AND SPIDERMAN?!?!!?

z4PIngV.gif

Who the fukk Told him NO!?!?!? You know how big that shyt would have been!?!?!?

I'm gonna cop that Director's cut first day it drops... extended scenes and all... :ohlawd:
This explains why in the trailers the cave scene's cinematography seems different compared to the rest of the scenes. Mainly the part with thor looking up in the water of sight

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
Idk why they didn't let hulk go one on one with ultron. Sht woulda ended the movie early. :comeon:

They building upon the divide between cap and ironman. :damn:

Another one blast to kill the villain :usure:

Hulk = the thing nikka doesn't do any of his signature moves

They dwarf Thor's powers as if he couldn't slap those robots by himself :camby:

Hawkeye love story weak

Black widow love story line weak with Bruce banner

Marvel stay sliding that weak sht in there

Vision did nothing for me :manny:

Scarlett witch did the most she was cool but who really cares? :manny:

No Spider-Man at the end :dahell:

I heard weedon and marvel were fighting over every scene.

Ultron final formation was rushed as hell.

I could go on and on :francis: this was on par with the first avengers 6/10

Black panther better kill that smuggler in the next avengers. :damn:

I agree with all of this

The moments where they slow the movie down to get into Hawkeye's family was boring and unnecessary the dream sequences and Thor cave scene was also

I guess they needed to find a way to explain why the new avengers were necessary by using this to show Hawkeye is vulnerable and beaten but they could have just sent that nikka off to Wakanda to investigate the theft

They should have made Hulks ship blast off uncontrollably into space to get that Planet Hulk story moving and just replace him with Spiderman for the infinity wars since they don't know how to use him anyway

I would have liked to see Spidey or Black Panther in the end credits or even Hank Pym getting his AntMan on and popping or THOR arriving in Asgard something to keep those story moving and build anticipation for the next Avengers movie which won't be coming for 3yrs

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
That shyt had a nikka dying:russ:

my nikka was like ":whoa:i'm sorry. i'm s- OOOH:francis:i'm sure that's gonna be okay" *stares off and keeps the monologue moving like he ain't just chop a nikka arm off*:laff::laff:He was lowkey trollin with that shyt :laff:
I lost it at the "I'm sure that's gonna be OK" like it was just a minor scrape.

Daps
And wow movie was straight trash status :scust: now I know why I dislike Marvel so much aside from the X-man film, any other movie is some happy campy shyt. Like there were no low points to this movie, everything turned out all right, no character development. I could have seen the avengers one and saved my self some money :camby:. Ultron and the Hulk were the only redeeming thing about that movie and references to Wakanda, other than that move was straight #trash. Everyone was corny and shyt and the action was all over the place :camby::rudy:. I would have rather the end sneak peek been of my nikka black panther:banderas:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
But son want a Black Panther movie :pachaha:
"mommy why you and dad HAVE to be white?!"

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good for a tv show or cartoon, movie? :patrice: bit of intellect makes him seem somewhat controlled/tamed

naw, that hulk would be good for a movie....the best hulk is when he and banner finally accept each other, so he has a mix of both.....that way he is smart and still had the untamed/controlled power you'd want from the hulk....prime examples: planet hulk and wwh hulks....another good hulk is the maestro

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think they're still gonna do a Planet Hulk lead in. This movie really is better than the first one though. I don't believe how many people are nitpicking,

planet hulk aint happening...the head guy at marvel, kevin feige(sp) has said so...the reason: it's too much hulk...he's said if they do a hulk movie, he wants it to be more about banner, not the hulk....and planet hulk is all about the hulk.....besides trying to humanize the story, I think this is about costs....a hulk movie with mostly hulk would cost out the ass with all the cgi....and as much as I, you, and others may like the hulk, I don't think marvel/Disney believe in him that much to put that much money into a solo film....the best we gonna get is hulk co-starring in movies and/or him getting movie stealing scenes....

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
planet hulk aint happening...the head guy at marvel, kevin feige(sp) has said so...the reason: it's too much hulk...he's said if they do a hulk movie, he wants it to be more about banner, not the hulk....and planet hulk is all about the hulk.....besides trying to humanize the story, I think this is about costs....a hulk movie with mostly hulk would cost out the ass with all the cgi....and as much as I, you, and others may like the hulk, I don't think marvel/Disney believe in him that much to put that much money into a solo film....the best we gonna get is hulk co-starring in movies and/or him getting movie stealing scenes....

I don't think they're actually gonna do Planet Hulk, just the lead in (shipping off to space) and possibly somewhat of the WWH storyline with his return (...to eff ish up).