Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Curious thing about this movie is it ends with a living and captured Abomination and the guy who turned Tim Roth into the Abomination turning into The Leader. I wonder if either will ever be used again in the MCU? No more Hulk films make it less likely.
General Ross is confirmed to return in Cap 3

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
no. Hulk, not the Incredible Hulk. The Ang Lee/Eric Bana one from 2003. Jennifer Connelly, the fukkin goddess looks amazing in it... all i remember. i think the tank scene may have been cool, but i gotta finish it.

TIH sucked too. I agree, no more Hulk movies unless he's paired with anyone else. the rumor of him with GotG (which is 90% bs) would be cool. Planet Hulk sounds cool, but Hulk on Earth - nah. Another movie of Bruce Banner struggling and etc blah blah, fukk that.

They can easily make a Hulk movie, but they need to update it more. Banner should be afraid of the Hulk but he shouldn't be moping around because of it, and slowly upgrade Hulk's personality so the Hulk itself becomes a more interesting character.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
They can easily make a Hulk movie, but they need to update it more. Banner should be afraid of the Hulk but he shouldn't be moping around because of it, and slowly upgrade Hulk's personality so the Hulk itself becomes a more interesting character.

If anything, maybe they should go with those storylines of when Banner and the Hulk have a more shared consciousness with Hulk not just being a smasher, but having some intellect still.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
If anything, maybe they should go with those storylines of when Banner and the Hulk have a more shared consciousness with Hulk not just being a smasher, but having some intellect still.
Good for a tv show or cartoon, movie? :patrice: bit of intellect makes him seem somewhat controlled/tamed

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Either or, but moreso a movie just to keep the MCU intact.
no I am saying it's good for a tv show or cartoon where week to week he is featured so of course tptb have to make him more 3 dimensional than the one note "me hulk smash" monster we have come yo know. But movie? Not so sure for reasons I stated

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just saw this, it was ok. It wasn't great and it wasn't bad it was just ok. Here's a couple thoughts….

- CGI was horrible this time around or maybe i didn't notice it as much in the first one but it was definitely noticeable. Especially during the intro, you could tell they were all fighting with a green screen behind them

- Ultron sucked as a villain. He was basically Evil Tony Stark

- The jokes during every scene got annoying. My theater only laughed like 3 times during the whole movie

- This movie felt familiar like we've seen it all before

- Hulk was the weakest part of the movie imo. He didn't have that show stealer feel like in the first

- Action scenes were dope but i wish they didn't fight so close to the screen

- Vision was cool

- Twins were cool but their accents were laughable

- Very crowded movie but i didn't seem to mind

I like watching big blockbusters a week after it releases because i feel like if you go the first weekend, you'll get a audience of Marvel stans praising simple shyt in the movie which ends up clouding your judgement of the movie after it's over. My theater had like 20+ people in it so I didn't have to worry about cats yelling after something "cool" happens or laughing after every joke.

6.5/10 or 7/10

Also the Thanos thing is annoying me, he keeps saying he has to do it himself but he won't do shyt until like 5 years from now :beli:

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also the Thanos thing is annoying me, he keeps saying he has to do it himself but he won't do shyt until like 5 years from now :beli:

CD3ddnKWoAAj0Y-.jpg

:francis:

Fred.

LinusCaldwell

From The Eastside with Love
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Idk why they didn't let hulk go one on one with ultron. Sht woulda ended the movie early. :comeon:

They building upon the divide between cap and ironman. :damn:

Another one blast to kill the villain :usure:

Hulk = the thing nikka doesn't do any of his signature moves

They dwarf Thor's powers as if he couldn't slap those robots by himself :camby:

Hawkeye love story weak

Black widow love story line weak with Bruce banner

Marvel stay sliding that weak sht in there

Vision did nothing for me :manny:

Scarlett witch did the most she was cool but who really cares? :manny:

No Spider-Man at the end :dahell:

I heard weedon and marvel were fighting over every scene.

Ultron final formation was rushed as hell.

I could go on and on :francis: this was on par with the first avengers 6/10

Black panther better kill that smuggler in the next avengers. :damn:

Juven

All Star
Daps
What does that comment mean ?

You're not watching The Civil War, Inifinty Wars or other Marvel movies and sticking to DC only??

:usure:

ill watch em, but I will have 0 expectations. Unless its the same crew from guardians

Fox and dc will hold us down