Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Juven

All Star
Daps
man this movie was awful

ultron was stupid. no main fight scene with him taking on all the avengers, nothing witty to say. I thought theyd have do some shyt like hack computers, but he was just a regular ass robot that could get stronger. Just wasnt menacing. And vision didnt do shyt either.

Whole thing felt like a comedy to me. def rolling with dc now. i prefer their style

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
man this movie was awful

ultron was stupid. no main fight scene with him taking on all the avengers, nothing witty to say. I thought theyd have do some shyt like hack computers, but he was just a regular ass robot that could get stronger. Just wasnt menacing. And vision didnt do shyt either.

Whole thing felt like a comedy to me. def rolling with dc now. i prefer their style
was with you until the last comment, there is no sense in flocking to any sort of shyt (which MOS was) just for settling for the "alternative". The proper thing to have said is due to AoU flaws, fans are thirsty for something more character driven, gritty with exposition and bvs is prime to provide that alternative

Juven

All Star
Daps
was with you until the last comment, there is no sense in flocking to any sort of shyt (which MOS was) just for settling for the "alternative". The proper thing to have said is due to AoU flaws, fans are thirsty for something more character driven, gritty with exposition and bvs is prime to provide that alternative

I don't know man, after this one I have no faith in marvel. They want to make kid-friendly action films. Youre right, I do like the grittiness a lot. Avengers didn't have to be gritty but everything was a joke. 0 depth in this movie. They could've had Pixar do the movie and save themselves some money

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I don't know man, after this one I have no faith in marvel. They want to make kid-friendly action films. Youre right, I do like the grittiness a lot. Avengers didn't have to be gritty but everything was a joke. 0 depth in this movie. They could've had Pixar do the movie and save themselves some money
btw how did you find Jonah hex and green lantern

Conz

Superstar
Daps
saw "Hulk" was on demand so i turned it on last night. I remember sticking up for it at the time b/c i thought it was shot well, there's cool comic like transitions and shyt... yea so, i watched 50 fukkin minutes or that snoozefest. he finally hulked out and i had to go to bed. Gonna try and finish it later.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
thinking about seeing this tonight since school is finally done. :lupe: been seeing a lot of mixed reviews online and from people offline.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
saw "Hulk" was on demand so i turned it on last night. I remember sticking up for it at the time b/c i thought it was shot well, there's cool comic like transitions and shyt... yea so, i watched 50 fukkin minutes or that snoozefest. he finally hulked out and i had to go to bed. Gonna try and finish it later.

Curious thing about this movie is it ends with a living and captured Abomination and the guy who turned Tim Roth into the Abomination turning into The Leader. I wonder if either will ever be used again in the MCU? No more Hulk films make it less likely.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'd be fine if they choose not to make another Hulk movie. I've enjoyed him more in these supporting roles than i did in either of his solo films.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Curious thing about this movie is it ends with a living and captured Abomination and the guy who turned Tim Roth into the Abomination turning into The Leader. I wonder if either will ever be used again in the MCU? No more Hulk films make it less likely.
no. Hulk, not the Incredible Hulk. The Ang Lee/Eric Bana one from 2003. Jennifer Connelly, the fukkin goddess looks amazing in it... all i remember. i think the tank scene may have been cool, but i gotta finish it.

TIH sucked too. I agree, no more Hulk movies unless he's paired with anyone else. the rumor of him with GotG (which is 90% bs) would be cool. Planet Hulk sounds cool, but Hulk on Earth - nah. Another movie of Bruce Banner struggling and etc blah blah, fukk that.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
no. Hulk, not the Incredible Hulk. The Ang Lee/Eric Bana one from 2003. Jennifer Connelly, the fukkin goddess looks amazing in it... all i remember. i think the tank scene may have been cool, but i gotta finish it.

TIH sucked too. I agree, no more Hulk movies unless he's paired with anyone else. the rumor of him with GotG (which is 90% bs) would be cool. Planet Hulk sounds cool, but Hulk on Earth - nah. Another movie of Bruce Banner struggling and etc blah blah, fukk that.

Oh the one with the purple spandex. lol Nice. That's a weird movie, it seemed the Hulk could get as large as he wanted as long as he was mad enough. Like by the end him and Nick Nolte were like the size of mountains or some shyt.
And in the origin story I remember Banner's pops killed his Moms raging from gamma radiation? That was a weird choice to, like they made his origin more sinister.