Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
oh they got Hulkbuster toys?! :gladbron:
he got a buncha Spiderman shyt had his lil mini Thor hammer with him
i was driving him to his grandparents the other day this fukkin guy throws the shyt at me hit me right in the side of my head
and he be like "how ya like me noooooow?!":jawalrus:
like that song they be playing all the time in movie trailers lol
these kids are ridiculous man

Yep :myman:, this is the one I picked up, I had to show his folks first/let them know/get the ok ( sometimes I spoil the kid :francis:)

zir95g.jpg

:russ:at getting hit in the head with the toy. I won't even hold you up though man, I'm usually right there in the mix playing with the action figures too:mjlol:....on some second child hood ish. I got him into the whole comic book thing (marvel and dc), his folks be looking at me :upsetfavre:on birthdays and Christmas.

I agree, Kids definitely don't understand how good they have it now.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yep :myman:, this is the one I picked up, I had to show his folks first/let them know/get the ok ( sometimes I spoil the kid :francis:)

zir95g.jpg

:russ:at getting hit in the head with the toy. I won't even hold you up though man, I'm usually right there in the mix playing with the action figures too:mjlol:....on some second child hood ish. I got him into the whole comic book thing (marvel and dc), his folks be looking at me :upsetfavre:on birthdays and Christmas.

I agree, Kids definitely don't understand how good they have it now.
OHHHHH!!!!!!! :ooh:
gotta go get that for this brat
its funny, growing up i was always into the "characters" but never really looked at the books and then i met my bm (when we was still like teens and shyt) and her brother was actually really into the art stuff and read alotta of the books
so he would pass em along to me then once this internet shyt started poppin heavy he would send me links and/or files of books
he still does to this day
when i go to work i park my car like 4 blocks away from the construction site and sometimes sneak off to read some them shyts on my phone :pachaha:
my son LOVES Iron Man and Spider-Man tho
i put the comics on his lil galaxy tab but he just likes the pictures (understandable) he doesnt know how the speech bubbles work like that
be gettin all frustrated and shyt lol

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
OHHHHH!!!!!!! :ooh:
gotta go get that for this brat
its funny, growing up i was always into the "characters" but never really looked at the books and then i met my bm (when we was still like teens and shyt) and her brother was actually really into the art stuff and read alotta of the books
so he would pass em along to me then once this internet shyt started poppin heavy he would send me links and/or files of books
he still does to this day
when i go to work i park my car like 4 blocks away from the construction site and sometimes sneak off to read some them shyts on my phone :pachaha:
my son LOVES Iron Man and Spider-Man tho
i put the comics on his lil galaxy tab but he just likes the pictures (understandable) he doesnt know how the speech bubbles work like that
be gettin all frustrated and shyt lol
:salute:I can relate. I have close to 2000 books but haven't collected in years, I'm thinking about picking up the hobby again though.

True gospel spoken as far as the youngins and those speech bubbles, once they match what you say with the pictures their faces becone a combo of :ohhh::ohlawd:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
on some real shyt
(and this no knock on noone) but i always looked at it like DC for the burbs
Marvel for the hood lol

Real Africans fukk with Marvel. Everyone knows this. I hung out at a comic/baseball card store all thru high school (Shout out to Squiggie's Dugout) playing Street Fighter 2 and Mortal and I don't recall ever meeting a Black kid into DC more than Marvel. Batman maybe but that's where it stopped.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Watched it last night. I liked it but wasn't blown away by it. Expected more because of all the hype I'd read online about it. I think I may like the first one better. :patrice: This was always just a place holder until the real shyt anyway (Captain America: Civil War & the Infinity War saga), IMO.

I'm just wondering how they're going to wrap up Civil War in one Captain America movie. That could easily be a two-part Avengers movie.

Also interesting that the movie ended with a new group of Avengers. Interested in seeing how that plays out. I highly doubt the original group won't be present for the first Infinity movie.

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Real Africans fukk with Marvel. Everyone knows this. I hung out at a comic/baseball card store all thru high school (Shout out to Squiggie's Dugout) playing Street Fighter 2 and Mortal and I don't recall ever meeting a Black kid into DC more than Marvel. Batman maybe but that's where it stopped.
i dont even know anyone that liked Batman like that
people always looked at him where im from as a cop
edit
but ill always say that Batman the Animated series is probably the greatest cartoon ever
the whole tone of that shyt
the episodes
the voices
just amazing imo

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
i dont even know anyone that liked Batman like that
people always looked at him where im from as a cop
edit
but ill always say that Batman the Animated series is probably the greatest cartoon ever
the whole tone of that shyt
the episodes
the voices
just amazing imo

shyyyyyyyt everyone i knew was in love with batman breh. I'm from a generation raised on movies and comic cartoons so batman, batman returns and that cartoon solidified a lot for people I knew. only me and my best friend actually read comics out of everyone I knew. But we also weren't in a camp; everyone liked what they liked. There was no difference between batman and spider man with regards to comic companies. I was always a spidey and batman kid but i had friends who loved batman and superman or just loved the x men and nothing else

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shyyyyyyyt everyone i knew was in love with batman breh. I'm from a generation raised on movies and comic cartoons so batman, batman returns and that cartoon solidified a lot for people I knew. only me and my best friend actually read comics out of everyone I knew. But we also weren't in a camp; everyone liked what they liked. There was no difference between batman and spider man with regards to comic companies. I was always a spidey and batman kid but i had friends who loved batman and superman or just loved the x men and nothing else
theres a movie called Fresh that takes place in the Bronx
i love this movie (to the point i found the chuck.e smiley) because it captures everything about my childhood
when i was kid, EVERYONE loved the Punisher
alotta them probably didnt read a word of his story but just knew he had guns and was killin shyt
i might be the ONLY person outa all my crimeys (save for my bms brother who put me on) that actually reads comic books
cause i like the art (i always wished i could draw)
i like that feeling of escape (i been thru hell)
and shyt is just dope to me
i never got into DC like that cause you know how when you was young everyone wanna make their own lil nickname (before some old drunk muthafukka ultimately gives you your real one)
and everyone was some shyt outa Marvel lol
we had all types of punisher graffiti, daredevil graffiti, wolverine got hot, and of course New Yorkers just love Spider Man in general
noone in DC really touched the hood like that
noone was that live
and honestly i think thats why when a Marvel thread gets made about the flix, and DC fans jump in and get weird
thats how New Jersey suburban folks would act when they aint the main topic of discussion
Marvel just go the crack
got muthafukkas who NEVER read Guardians of the Galaxy when it dropped in what 06? askin why its so comical and cheesey
CAUSE THE COMIC WAS COMICAL AND CHEESEY!!!!