Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Conz

Superstar
Daps
no mo, b/c who gives a fukk, but dude would have looked better with shorter hair

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
1430919871587.jpg
This would be cool for her official Avengers costume.

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I think I figured out why i didn't like this as much as the last few Marvel movies - I'm getting sick of Ironman. He always saves the day, he's always the leader, the friggen villians were all essentially Ironmen, every other character flies around... etc.

RDJ is great and all, but i can do without seeing that shyt for a while. He'll probably somehow win Civil War too

Still liked it a lot though.

RDJ is the biggest draw of the entire MCU. And honestly RDJ is knocking it out the park in every movie(Iron Man 3 just had a terrible script. But Tony himself was still amazing)

As long as RDJ continues his performance of Tony Stark like he has been then i have no problem with Iron Man being in as many movies as possible,.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
RDJ is the biggest draw of the entire MCU. And honestly RDJ is knocking it out the park in every movie(Iron Man 3 just had a terrible script. But Tony himself was still amazing)

As long as RDJ continues his performance of Tony Stark like he has been then i have no problem with Iron Man being in as many movies as possible,.
Yeah, Iron Man 3 even though it had it's fair share of :beli: moments was still good in my book just because of RDJ. he was on a roll with the douchebagness when he was with the kid.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
My nikka Hulk stole the show

The Iron Man Fight had me hyped!
yooo if i coulda got a good flik of my kid when we went ida posted that shyt on here lol
he was lookin at that whole hulkbuster hulk fight like :dwillhuh:

Now all he wanna do when he's over is break shyt tho:snoop:

JohnStarksMiddleFinger

Benz L. Bo$$ington
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
yooo if i coulda got a good flik of my kid when we went ida posted that shyt on here lol

shyt makes me jealous. When we were kids all we had was the monsters in Power Rangers. They ain't do shyt but tip buildings over and create sparks.

Godzilla wasn't even fukking up the city like the movies these days.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
shyt makes me jealous. When we were kids all we had was the monsters in Power Rangers. They ain't do shyt but tip buildings over and create sparks.

Kids have no idea how good they got it right now.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I had to go ahead and pick up the hulkbuster for my god son/god nephew (he's something like that to me :heh:), I felt bad for him because he was using other large sized toys in his collection as a stand in to fight his hulk, but I could tell it just wasn't the same :mjcry:. I'm going to surprise him with it though:obama:

That child imagination though:wow:

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I had to go ahead and pick up the hulkbuster for my god son/god nephew (he's something like that to me :heh:), I felt bad for him because he was using other large sized toys in his collection as a stand in to fight his hulk, but I could tell it just wasn't the same :mjcry:. I'm going to surprise him with it though:obama:

That child imagination though:wow:
oh they got Hulkbuster toys?! :gladbron:
he got a buncha Spiderman shyt had his lil mini Thor hammer with him
i was driving him to his grandparents the other day this fukkin guy throws the shyt at me hit me right in the side of my head
and he be like "how ya like me noooooow?!":jawalrus:
like that song they be playing all the time in movie trailers lol
these kids are ridiculous man

BXKingPin82

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

:russ:
na
80s was good to me with the fukkery
the shyt we would watch back then with noone seeming to give a shyt be havin me :deadrose: now thinking about it