Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
biel ain't that chick nomo, Scarlett has more meat on her bones these days

true, but she has the jennifer look: face, hair(at least before she cut it), and the sex appeal...and dont forget, jennifer isnt huge until she changes to she-hulk...

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i understand following the comic, but if people are picking apart realistic parts of teh movie, that one dont gel whatsoever
what did Hawkeye say in that shyt?

"citys flyin, we're fightin robots...1 have a bow & arrow... NOTHING MAKES SENSE!"

its a fukkin comic book movie maaaaaaaaaaaan!!! :what:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
no shyt bro. im makiong fun of the ones bytching. shyt flying over ya head
my fault

i saw the shyt again earlier
that shyt like the ultimate action film IMO
first time i went i really didnt even notice the Thor and Cap tag team fukkery like that in the film
them 2 sum bytches was like Stockton and Malone all movie

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked the movie and I'm gonna watch it again. My only issue was the final battle was just like the 1st flick except aliens were replaced by robots. And they did the mind control bit in the 1st one as well. :scust:

But I was never bored and the action sequences were off the chain.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
true, but she has the jennifer look: face, hair(at least before she cut it), and the sex appeal...and dont forget, jennifer isnt huge until she changes to she-hulk...
Biel only had sex appeal in that Adam Sandler movie when she was in that tight skirt bent over other than that shes :ld: on screen. Even in rules of attraction where she was meant to be a floosie I wasn't "moved". On a red carpet at her most thickest that's another story

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
This I can comment on without even seeing the movie....but it makes perfect sense. The original Ultron in the comics actually created a robot named Jocasta because he wanted to have a "wife" too, like his creator Henry Pym. He even tried to put Wasp (Pym's wife) life force or soul or some shyt into Jocasta.

Now, whether or not the MCU should've had Pym not Stark build Ultron is another argument....but Ultron has always had the personality traits of his creator, since the comics.

Fred.
Dude, go see this flick!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I think I figured out why i didn't like this as much as the last few Marvel movies - I'm getting sick of Ironman. He always saves the day, he's always the leader, the friggen villians were all essentially Ironmen, every other character flies around... etc.

RDJ is great and all, but i can do without seeing that shyt for a while. He'll probably somehow win Civil War too

Still liked it a lot though.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Brehs, this shyt was :banderas: and shyts on the first one. The first is still classic since it's historic, but this one... :wow:

On first viewing I give it a 9. I'm not gonna watch it again until the BR drops. I had some issues, but I'm not gonna fully judge until I see it more.

-That Bruce Lee shirt. :mjlol:

-What's with these dumbass cops trying to surround the Hulk? It's just like in the comics. :dead:

-Ultron was seriously the best villain in the MCU.

-The Ant-Man trailer makes the movie look it it'll be all right. :ehh:

-I got multiple goosebumps through out the movie. :wow:

-That infinity gauntlet dream and that mid-credits scene. :wow: :mjcry:

-Vision was done well, but he could of been in it a lot more. I thought SW and QS were all right with SW done better. I was surprised they offed QS, but I guess MCU doesn't wanna deal with Sony QS?

-The New Avengers squad was cool to see, but I didn't care for 'em.

-I'm sure it has been discussed, but the Hulk leaving could set up Planet Hulk. :ohhh:

-Can someone explain how this bish with the kids loses her child? They kept showing her in the film tightly holding on to her kid, now he wanders off? :dahell:Also, who the fukk was she? They kept showing her on her a lot. :ohhh:

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
the bruce lee dj shirt was the best thing in the movie

started keeping an eye on Stark's t shirts from that point on. at the end he's wearing one with just a stripe of purple paint on it. :childplease:

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Promo Art AOU
1430921676997.png

1430919871587.jpg

1430920532702.jpg

1430921539552.jpg

1430921505743.jpg

1430921310273.jpg