Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This I can comment on without even seeing the movie....but it makes perfect sense. The original Ultron in the comics actually created a robot named Jocasta because he wanted to have a "wife" too, like his creator Henry Pym. He even tried to put Wasp (Pym's wife) life force or soul or some shyt into Jocasta.

Now, whether or not the MCU should've had Pym not Stark build Ultron is another argument....but Ultron has always had the personality traits of his creator, since the comics.

Fred.

Speaking of, when Tony loads his new software program Friday to use in his armor, there's another software disk on his desk that says Jocasta.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This I can comment on without even seeing the movie....but it makes perfect sense. The original Ultron in the comics actually created a robot named Jocasta because he wanted to have a "wife" too, like his creator Henry Pym. He even tried to put Wasp (Pym's wife) life force or soul or some shyt into Jocasta.

Now, whether or not the MCU should've had Pym not Stark build Ultron is another argument....but Ultron has always had the personality traits of his creator, since the comics.

Fred.

In the comics, he probably was looking for a mate to beat on.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So just because he made the suit he can beat the hulk ??? So he's making suits of armor stronger than Thor ??? :patrice: also fox owns mutants but they could of made them inhumans . Sounds like a bunch of excuses by you

So it's implausible for hydra to experiment on humans using alien tech? They performed experiments on Bucky. Their existence was more or less showing how powerful that infinite gem was. But I'm just looking at the bigger picture. And I'm sure when the inhumans movie drops they will use characters that won't conflict with Fox agenda.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique

Fred.
i understand following the comic, but if people are picking apart realistic parts of teh movie, that one dont gel whatsoever

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
i understand following the comic, but if people are picking apart realistic parts of teh movie, that one dont gel whatsoever
"I'm fine with a robot coming to life, but him having a human personality?! No!!!"

There is nothing realistic about this movie. Maybe they just didn't explain it well enough how he ogt the personality that is a legit gripe but as a plot point it really doesn't have to be plausible in real life.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

If people are picking apart the realistic parts of a movie featuring a super soldier, a gamma ray induced giant, and a chick that can warp reality, they need to take several seats. :yeshrug:

I mean....we got cats in here arguing over the minutiae of wireless connections in relation to Ultron's abilities....shyt is :what:

Fred.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
If people are picking apart the realistic parts of a movie featuring a super soldier, a gamma ray induced giant, and a chick that can warp reality, they need to take several seats. :yeshrug:

I mean....we got cats in here arguing over the minutiae of wireless connections in relation to Ultron's abilities....shyt is :what:

Fred.
i hear ya, that basically why i brought it up. i actually dont even care whatsoever. dudes complaining bout wireless hacking and shyt in a comic movie. shyts hilarious and the responses in here are getting funnier by the day

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt after reading what Whedon went through with Marvel, that he's directing a DC movie, probably the next Batman...

think he could do a good flash or static shock film....characters that are more light hearted in tone....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Your laptop analogy is horrible, and if you don't understand why then there is no point in trying to talk to anymore.

thumbs_up_waynes_world.gif

As long as i dont have to read your bullshyt nitpicking im fine with that... :russ:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Can't have the soul gem without my nikka Adam Warlock :wow:. Damn near 100% sure he'll be in GotG 2. Time Gem might be in Dr. Strange

You didn't catch on to what they did in this movie regarding that character and another?:mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
she has the look, but i think they'll probably get a younger, lesser known chick...

i think jessica would be a good she-hulk....of course they'd cgi her transformed, but she has the look to pull of jennifer....
biel ain't that chick nomo, Scarlett has more meat on her bones these days