ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
things i didnt like

1) ironman knocking hulk out with a punch
2)ultron having starks personality
3)warmachine coming off as a goof
4)the twins being product of experimentation instead of giving a cool hint at mutants
5)the movie being so fast paced it barely had time to breathe (JW's flaws as a director are apparent, movie was good but im glad hes gone)

i enjoyed pretty much everything else. from the action to the comedy. great summertime flick ive seen it 3x already and i plan on watching them all together again (the whole MCU) to take it all in. marvel did it again...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
things i didnt like

1) ironman knocking hulk out with a punch
2)ultron having starks personality
3)warmachine coming off as a goof
4)the twins being product of experimentation instead of giving a cool hint at mutants
5)the movie being so fast paced it barely had time to breathe (JW's flaws as a director are apparent, movie was good but im glad hes gone)

i enjoyed pretty much everything else. from the action to the comedy. great summertime flick ive seen it 3x already and i plan on watching them all together again (the whole MCU) to take it all in. marvel did it again...

1. If you were paying attention... Banner DESIGNED the Hulk Buster suit. So obviously he designed it to contain him which it did.
2. I don't see why people think it had his personality. What people need to ask is how Ultron activated in the first place. That wasn't really explained. I think it was Thanos (I don't care what nobody say).
3. War Machine was in the movie for like 3 minutes :mindblown:
4. Complain about something you should've have known about going into the movie breh's. Fox owns the rights to the word mutant.
5. The only legit complaint. But they cut a lot from the originally product.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
1. If you were paying attention... Banner DESIGNED the Hulk Buster suit. So obviously he designed it to contain him which it did.
2. I don't see why people think it had his personality. What people need to ask is how Ultron activated in the first place. That wasn't really explained. I think it was Thanos (I don't care what nobody say).
4. Complain about something you should've have known about going into the movie breh's. Fox owns the rights to the word mutant.

1.how would banner know what would knock out hulk.its never happened. the hulk has taken more. just didnt like it being from a straight jab to the head
2.ultron finished tonys sentences. the witch said both dont know the difference between saving and destroying the world. it was CLEARLY labeled as such.
3. 3 mins of being a bootleg cheesy ironman
4.i know but it coulda beenbetter tham thjat. they owmn the rights to mutants they still could have made it myserious or something of thelike.

these list of complaints are me reaching. i stated many times i loved the movie. i made it to reeally think bout what i didnt lik,e because i liked everything else.just to show how people are bytching over the stupidest things

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
latest

So when are we gonna see these last two stones (the orange and green, Time and Soul)? I'm guessing Doctor Strange and GOTG2? Maybe Thor 3? :whoo:Agents of SHIELD? :skip:

Can't have the soul gem without my nikka Adam Warlock :wow:. Damn near 100% sure he'll be in GotG 2. Time Gem might be in Dr. Strange

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Your looking to fukking nitpick something so miniscule it doesnt make sense!!! :dahell:

If Stark is turning off his Wirless connection how is everything working for him and he has access to stuff ?

Just Cause I turn off my wireless adapter on my laptop does NOT means my LAPTOP stops working... Understand... :dahell::heh:

It doesnt matter, your picking up something no one really cares about in the overall movie, let it go...

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Your laptop analogy is horrible, and if you don't understand why then there is no point in trying to talk to anymore.

It's "great" to most people b/c it surpassed their expectations for mostly unknown characters. The movie was good, but also very corny. It's probably one of the most overrated movies of the last few years.

I wish I could dap this up a million times.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
the hate for this movie is :scust:all of the articles i've seen going at Joss Wheadon is omega sized :mindblown:. this is the first marvel movie i've known of that's been nickpicked to death

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
the hate for this movie is :scust:all of the articles i've seen going at Joss Wheadon is omega sized :mindblown:. this is the first marvel movie i've known of that's been nickpicked to death
It may very well deserve the criticism it's recieved. Don't worry they not gonna stop making these flicks.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
It may very well deserve the criticism it's recieved. Don't worry they not gonna stop making these flicks.
I'll be honest the topic that they are targeting him about(feminism) is something i'm not familiar with but it sounds stupid that they bashing him for the whole movie because of that

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well look at the backlash Nolan and Snyder got for their movies :yeshrug:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So just because he made the suit he can beat the hulk ??? So he's making suits of armor stronger than Thor ??? :patrice: also fox owns mutants but they could of made them inhumans . Sounds like a bunch of excuses by you

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Honestly, this movie is weak on a grand scale. Still way better than GTOTG bullchit but comicbook fanboys are going to be blinded by their own erections to see otherwise. I think when it's all said and done the real technical and cinematic marvel of this whole MCU is the fact they intertwined like 15 movies in the course of like 15 years into one continuing story.
Thats the entire point
They at least had the sense to erase the Mandarin twist in "All Hail The King".

Hell, if the rest of the movie wasn't a trainwreck I might've been able to over look that. I hate that movie. I don't understand why anyone likes it. shyt was basically RDJ cracking jokes for two hours....which would be :krs: if I was hanging out with him or some shyt....but I went to see Ironman.

Fred.
The hate i have for that movie runs so deep, im still mad they got my $12

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ultron having starks personality

This I can comment on without even seeing the movie....but it makes perfect sense. The original Ultron in the comics actually created a robot named Jocasta because he wanted to have a "wife" too, like his creator Henry Pym. He even tried to put Wasp (Pym's wife) life force or soul or some shyt into Jocasta.

Now, whether or not the MCU should've had Pym not Stark build Ultron is another argument....but Ultron has always had the personality traits of his creator, since the comics.

Fred.