Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No doubt after reading what Whedon went through with Marvel, that he's directing a DC movie, probably the next Batman...

He'd be perfect for wonder woman or superman. Hell based on Angel, he would do a good job on Batman

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: X 1,000,000 :dahell:

5868103981334528.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INCLUDE SPIDERMAN?!!??! :ohhh:

5815973949997056.png

What the fukk was Marvel's Facsination with that Cave Sequence?!?!? WTF was they showing the origins of CAC's or something? Why did they need it in the movie so badly? :dahell:

5424398694612992.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INTRODUCE CAPTAIN MARVEL AND SPIDERMAN?!?!!?

z4PIngV.gif

Who the fukk Told him NO!?!?!? You know how big that shyt would have been!?!?!?

I'm gonna cop that Director's cut first day it drops... extended scenes and all... :ohlawd:

In a roundabout way, Whedon's been low key rebelling against Marvel the whole time.

Like I said in a previous post, the whole "Puppet" marketing theme "Now I'm free....No strings on me" was just a sly way of telling Marvel execs to go fukk themselves.

He filled his two pic deal...now he's free...no more forcing cave scenes on me

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
It's "great" to most people b/c it surpassed their expectations for mostly unknown characters. The movie was good, but also very corny. It's probably one of the most overrated movies of the last few years.

I don't think it was corny much, but it is a lil overrated, simply cuz it was funny and better than everyone's expectations. My homie was telling me after watching Avengers 2, he feel's GOTG is better. I'm like nah son. I don't see that in any way whatsoever.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
I don't think it was corny much, but it is a lil overrated, simply cuz it was funny and better than everyone's expectations. My homie was telling me after watching Avengers 2, he feel's GOTG is better. I'm like nah son. I don't see that in any way whatsoever.
Corny may not be the best term. What I'm getting at is that a lot of what people say make it funny were really aimed at kids. Like the dance at the end and the baby groot scenes would be funny to me if I was still 8.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
In a roundabout way, Whedon's been low key rebelling against Marvel the whole time.

Like I said in a previous post, the whole "Puppet" marketing theme "Now I'm free....No strings on me" was just a sly way of telling Marvel execs to go fukk themselves.

He filled his two pic deal...now he's free...no more forcing cave scenes on me
don't know where you are getting your Intel from but whedon was never locked to anything, he did the 1st and the 2nd and beyond was optional he chose to sign on the dotted line no one had a gun to his end. And as for what you call subliminals at marvel do you really think "the directior" has the last say on trailers/ promotion on a movie of this magnitude and not studio execs :why:

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corny may not be the best term. What I'm getting at is that a lot of what people say make it funny were really aimed at kids. Like the dance at the end and the baby groot scenes would be funny to me if I was still 8.

I thought Age Of Ultron was funnier than Gotg, but people think it's corny so...:manny:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
yall lettin ultron not being able to hack iron mans suit be a problem for yas. lets use logic to shyt on a comic book movie brehs....

if anything didnt make sense it was how ultron got tonys a$$hole demeanor. its not like the program tony and banner worked on had the "tony stark joke book" inside it. that was dumb.

i really dont understand the hate some of yall have for this movie (and moviesin general, some of yall never stop complaining and are being film snobs). gotg is corny? lets have a movie with talking trees, a$$hole rac00ns, retarded wrestlers, green black women and funny leads be serious. shyt was a good movie. i never seen people bytch so much about a comic movie before. a good one at that.

the flick was awesome and took it to the next level. seeing what the russos did with winter soldier, i can only guess avengers 3 will be incredible.

cap, hulk, THOR, widow and the twins all had great scenes in this. stark was cool, even tho he kinda came off as the most important member (with All the scenes related to the plot) he didnt shine as much as i thought.