Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This franchise is turning into The Transformers...

Are we sure Bay didn't direct this?

Scarlet Witch went from being able to do mind tricks...to almost passing out stopping a train...to effortlessly killing dozens of machines at once in a span of about 50 minutes... not really seeing how those are supposed to correlate there. Mind tricking a couple people is probably much easier and much less exertion than stopping a high speed, several ton weighing train in motion. And the only time she "effortlessly" killed a bunch of machines all at 1nce was when QS died, so I reckon the emotional adrenaline of that would cause her to power spike. Otherwise, both were pretty new with their powers, so I don't expect them to exhibit full mastery out the gate.

The twins had a life long beef with stark and just switched it up like it was nothing huh... They didn't show to all of a sudden trusting or befriending Stark so much as they were siding with the Avengers and you know..not sitting by idle watching/assisting in world destruction.:ld: They didn't even show them so much as taking any direct orders from Stark. And even if they had, did you not just notice that the robot that they thought they were doing "good" by was misleading them into helping him destroy the planet?

Yeah Quicksilver...you could have just picked up hawkeye and the kid... Rookie mistake I guess, from being a noob.:yeshrug:

Turning Ultron into some character that spits silly one liners was so cringeworthy it almost made me walk out...He was like his creator in this, Stark. However, I think ya'll pay a bit too much attention to the one-liners/jokes anyways. Where some present in the film, yes. Were they literally ever 3 minutes and shyt, nah.

Does Mark Ruffalo have Bell's Palsy? His face never moves when he talks and he keeps the same facial expression the entire movie...CGI hulk emotes better than the real life actor :russ: I saw no such thing in my 2 viewings.:manny:

So the infinity gauntlet was shown to be in one of Odin's room in an earlier Thor movie but now Thanos is just reaching into a random broom closest and pulling it out :russ: Two different hands of a pair of Gauntlets, 1 right and 1 left. The net nerds have already pointed this out on the innanets to differentiating the two. Makes sense as usually gauntlets, gloves, mittens, etc. are made in pairs. You wouldn't just have 1 sock now would ya.

Out of all the ways to introduce the vision THIS is what they come up with? Ehhh...I think he could've been developed more, but I didn't have much qualms with how he was introduced. Him picking up the hammer is rather a significant introductory scene to me.

Transformers AOE legit had a better story and almost better acting...:scust: fukk outta here on both accounts.

Scarlett was terrible in this as well... Nah, she was fine. Though I do think they should've had her play Natasha with a Russian accent from the get go. I doubt that one was on her tho.

Talking about she sterile...and that's supposed to make me sad:dahellwhat:....skeeting in scarlett with no hope of a kid coming out...that is supposed to be a bad thing :dahellwhat: :russ: I actually was thinking that at the very moment she mentioned that, that skeet in that with no worry, would be a godsend. I get the sentiment though. Made the misses feel for her though. Probably something you'd have to be a chick to fully get with. However, I'd imagine that it's kinda fukked up to be one who's sole purpose was to take life as violently efficient as possible, but totally unable to produce life. Especially if you were a woman.

shyt's going down hill fast...by the time the 3rd one comes out they will have some VR shyt to put you in the movie and 12.4 surround sound home theaters so I don't really see a reason for me to go see it... THat would be cool, but I doubt it'll happen before the 3rd two joints drop. I'd still go see them nonetheless tho. shyt, they'd probably have that set up in the theaters when that capability happens.

And the Vin Diesel witch movie preview...they some how crammed every clique and catch phrase into a 60 second teaser..Vin out here fighting glowing trees...:dahellwhat:

I didn't get the Vin Diesel preview in my theater. I got The Tomorrow People or whatever with George Clooney, Ant-Man and Star Wars.

Nah, Avengers >>>>>> Them gawbage Transformers flicks.

^^i could really dissect the fuk outta that dude review but i honestly dont feel like it cuz it damn near sounds like he was half watching the bootleg

Khalil did that, so you wouldn't have to.

Last edited:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
"He wanted a savior, but settled for a slave..."
:mjlol: at Ultron X calling Vision an Uncle Tombot

It's funny that Thor thought he was too mighty to be mind fukked by a mere human, when Scarlet Wtich spent the least amount of time putting the hex spell on Thor than all the rest of the Avengers.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
What the fukk was Marvel's Facsination with that Cave Sequence?!?!? WTF was they showing the origins of CAC's or something? Why did they need it in the movie so badly? :dahell:
You should see the youtube vid of Kevin Smith talking about his meetings with Warner Bros when he was gonna direct the Superman Lives movie. You'd be surprised at the silly shyt studio execs get hung up on.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They could've at least had spidey webbing around, and someone sticking their hand in it by accident....

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
detroitwalt said:
Yooo...this broad asked me why I was going to the movies by myself and I told her I don't need her asking me a bunch of questions while I'm trying to watch my comic books on the big screen

:laff::laff::laff:
Dat Ether...
same shiet happend to me too, but this suburb of atl (dunwoody/sandy springs), they used to be doing shiets in groups, so they just don't know any better

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
This franchise is turning into The Transformers...

Are we sure Bay didn't direct this?

Scarlet Witch went from being able to do mind tricks...to almost passing out stopping a train...to effortlessly killing dozens of machines at once in a span of about 50 minutes...

The twins had a life long beef with stark and just switched it up like it was nothing huh...

Yeah Quicksilver...you could have just picked up hawkeye and the kid...

Turning Ultron into some character that spits silly one liners was so cringeworthy it almost made me walk out...

Does Mark Ruffalo have Bell's Palsy? His face never moves when he talks and he keeps the same facial expression the entire movie...CGI hulk emotes better than the real life actor :russ:

So the infinity gauntlet was shown to be in one of Odin's room in an earlier Thor movie but now Thanos is just reaching into a random broom closest and pulling it out :russ:

Out of all the ways to introduce the vision THIS is what they come up with?

Transformers AOE legit had a better story and almost better acting...

Scarlett was terrible in this as well...

Talking about she sterile...and that's supposed to make me sad:dahellwhat:....skeeting in scarlett with no hope of a kid coming out...that is supposed to be a bad thing :dahellwhat:

shyt's going down hill fast...by the time the 3rd one comes out they will have some VR shyt to put you in the movie and 12.4 surround sound home theaters so I don't really see a reason for me to go see it...

And the Vin Diesel witch movie preview...they some how crammed every clique and catch phrase into a 60 second teaser..Vin out here fighting glowing trees...:dahellwhat:
:dead: