Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
explain to me

Why Ultron was not able to hack Ironmans suit and fkk him up royally. I mean Ultron was infiltrating anything that was technology and is this essentially devastating program. He fkked up Jarvis and deleted avenger files from what is safe to assume a highly protected encrypted system. It just seems like he would have been able to make Tony stark even more useless than Falcon by preventing his technology from working.

The piloted suits are pretty much cars/jets. That you can step in and step out of. The Drones that he(Ultron) controlled were never meant to be piloted, they were meant to be run by an A.I which was why he could control them. Iron Man's suits have never required the internet to function(that goes right back to the first one he made in the first movie) and they've never been hacked.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ooohh dont let Spider-Man join the team :lolbron:
theyll really be complaining
be Marvel's Avengers in conjunction with Def Comedy Jam out this bytch:russ:
All the avengers aren't comedians and they actually get annoyed by Spider-Man .
Can you show n prove that he isn't? Cuz all previous material that I know of (I'm not the biggest Hulk fan admittedly), Banner was rather portrayed as pretty meek. He would only be a bit confident in his own intellect and even that was often shaky ground considering that he felt quite the failure of not being able to produce a cure for his Hulkoholism.

And him backing down to megalomaniacal. egotistical, charismatic Tony Stark seems highly believable.
ehh I haven't seen it yet but that's quite true. Banner isn't meek he's a super genius who is still confident in his abilities .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can you show n prove that he isn't? Cuz all previous material that I know of (I'm not the biggest Hulk fan admittedly), Banner was rather portrayed as pretty meek. He would only be a bit confident in his own intellect and even that was often shaky ground considering that he felt quite the failure of not being able to produce a cure for his Hulkoholism.

And him backing down to megalomaniacal. egotistical, charismatic Tony Stark seems highly believable.

being meek is different than being weak minded and a lackey....you're right, he is meek in the sense he's peaceful/avoids confrontations cause he doesnt want to unleash the hulk...but him being weak minded is not true...to be able to 'control'/guide the hulk should be proof enough he's not weak minded.....and he is more than a bit confident in his intellect, he's one of the top 5 smartest people in the world...so yea, while not being able to find a cure for the hulk could be a blow to your confidence, still being one of the top 5 can help you recover from that...

i'm going off the comics i've read, so showing and proving is gonna be hard...cause there is no one example you can just point to and say 'look, here you go' cause one example doesnt show the whole character...me saying he's not weak minded is from years of reading the comic...which yall are ignoring just cause they show him one way in a2....ok, just thought, you want to see banner not being how he was portrayed in a2: look at a1...look at him in avengers 1 and then watch him in avengers 2, you'll clearly see a difference in how they did the character....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why: do you know banner's back-story breh?

yep...the key word in what you said was 'lifetime'....that doesnt mean just after he became the hulk....now, after he became the hulk, that was his main insecurity, which is understandable...but from birth till he became the hulk, he wasnt insecure about shyt...he was withdrawn, stayed to himself, but he was a prodigy and everyone (besides his dad) fukked with him in a positive manner...but since you seem to think different, tell me what lifetime insecurities he had?...

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yooo...this broad asked me why I was going to the movies by myself and I told her I don't need her asking me a bunch of questions while I'm trying to watch my comic books on the big screen
I do the same thing when i comes to the comic book movies, especially now when we are 12-13 movies deep

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ehh I haven't seen it yet but that's quite true. Banner isn't meek he's a super genius who is still confident in his abilities .

thank you....they acting like how he is portrayed in AoU is how he's always been portrayed, when that isnt true....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mindblown: X 1,000,000 :dahell:

5868103981334528.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INCLUDE SPIDERMAN?!!??! :ohhh:

5815973949997056.png

What the fukk was Marvel's Facsination with that Cave Sequence?!?!? WTF was they showing the origins of CAC's or something? Why did they need it in the movie so badly? :dahell:

5424398694612992.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INTRODUCE CAPTAIN MARVEL AND SPIDERMAN?!?!!?

z4PIngV.gif

Who the fukk Told him NO!?!?!? You know how big that shyt would have been!?!?!?

I'm gonna cop that Director's cut first day it drops... extended scenes and all... :ohlawd:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: X 1,000,000 :dahell:

5868103981334528.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INCLUDE SPIDERMAN?!!??! :ohhh:

5815973949997056.png

What the fukk was Marvel's Facsination with that Cave Sequence?!?!? WTF was they showing the origins of CAC's or something? Why did they need it in the movie so badly? :dahell:

5424398694612992.png

WHEDON WANTED TO INTRODUCE CAPTAIN MARVEL AND SPIDERMAN?!?!!?

z4PIngV.gif

Who the fukk Told him NO!?!?!? You know how big that shyt would have been!?!?!?

I'm gonna cop that Director's cut first day it drops... extended scenes and all... :ohlawd:

he said the reason he didnt include them is cause the business deal wasnt done with sony for spidey, and that cap marvel hadnt been casted (still hasnt)....

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thank you....they acting like how he is portrayed in AoU is how he's always been portrayed, when that isnt true....
Also hulk apparently losing to iron man :patrice: I'm gonna need receipts for that fight . By the way as a guy who read early 90s iron man I'm trying to remember when he became Rodney dangerfield with the quips And I can't remember outside of Downey .

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
he said the reason he didnt include them is cause the business deal wasnt done with sony for spidey, and that cap marvel hadnt been casted (still hasnt)....

6kL4tW8.gif

Marvel could have gave us an easter egg... nothing solid but just enough... this was bullshyt..

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also hulk apparently losing to iron man :patrice: I'm gonna need receipts for that fight . By the way as a guy who read early 90s iron man I'm trying to remember when he became Rodney dangerfield with the quips And I can't remember outside of Downey .

yea, hulk/iron man fight was good, but the ending to it was bad...

as for tony: you're right...he was never funny with the quips....he always had 1 liners, they were just more a$$hole-ish than 'ha ha'....but, you knew they'd change that for the movies...cant have him being the true a$$hole he is....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6kL4tW8.gif

Marvel could have gave us an easter egg... nothing solid but just enough... this was bullshyt..

i feel ya, i wanted something, but i dont think they wanted to risk bad business with sony...

as for cap marvel, i dont think they know what they wanna do with him/her, that's why they've been slow on anything related to that character....

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
This franchise is turning into The Transformers...

Are we sure Bay didn't direct this?

Scarlet Witch went from being able to do mind tricks...to almost passing out stopping a train...to effortlessly killing dozens of machines at once in a span of about 50 minutes...

The twins had a life long beef with stark and just switched it up like it was nothing huh...

Yeah Quicksilver...you could have just picked up hawkeye and the kid...

Turning Ultron into some character that spits silly one liners was so cringeworthy it almost made me walk out...

Does Mark Ruffalo have Bell's Palsy? His face never moves when he talks and he keeps the same facial expression the entire movie...CGI hulk emotes better than the real life actor :russ:

So the infinity gauntlet was shown to be in one of Odin's room in an earlier Thor movie but now Thanos is just reaching into a random broom closest and pulling it out :russ:

Out of all the ways to introduce the vision THIS is what they come up with?

Transformers AOE legit had a better story and almost better acting...

Scarlett was terrible in this as well...

Talking about she sterile...and that's supposed to make me sad:dahellwhat:....skeeting in scarlett with no hope of a kid coming out...that is supposed to be a bad thing :dahellwhat:

shyt's going down hill fast...by the time the 3rd one comes out they will have some VR shyt to put you in the movie and 12.4 surround sound home theaters so I don't really see a reason for me to go see it...

And the Vin Diesel witch movie preview...they some how crammed every clique and catch phrase into a 60 second teaser..Vin out here fighting glowing trees...:dahellwhat: