Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
i didnt say he was a super confident guy, just said he isnt a weak minded lackey like he was protrayed....

also, he doesnt have a lifetime of insecurity.....the only insecurity he has is losing control as the hulk....now, that's a huge insecurity to have and that can effect all aspects of your life, but that's about it.....seriously, yall make it seem like he is some ultra insecure person, when he's not....

:why: do you know banner's back-story breh?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hmmmmm Closed circuitry or not wireless interface... much like if a router is landline you need to be landline jacked in to access it. You cannot wirelessly tap into it. I'm sure stark turned his shyt off, plus he developed a new iron man suit before even fighting ultron at that last fight...

Also Tony has had shyt on "ghost drives" i'm sure he keeps them off the network, off the grid.... who leaves their most amazing shyt about their armor in a server that can be hacked... :heh:

I ain't seen this yet but what you just said is another reason I was so :beli: about "Ironman 3". Dude went on live TV, popped shyt to arguably the biggest terrorist in the world, then got his crib blown up by guys in helicopters.

shyt made zero sense when his entire character is built around technology and defense. He should've been able to fukk Pepper while the helicopters were outside, then afterwards been :dwillhuh: "oh they tried what? thanks for handling that JARVIS".

Fred.

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Hmmmmm Closed circuitry or not wireless interface... much like if a router is landline you need to be landline jacked in to access it. You cannot wirelessly tap into it. I'm sure stark turned his shyt off, plus he developed a new iron man suit before even fighting ultron at that last fight...

Also Tony has had shyt on "ghost drives" i'm sure he keeps them off the network, off the grid.... who leaves their most amazing shyt about their armor in a server that can be hacked... :heh:

I think you guys are reaching. I mean he clearly is connected to internet he even googles the hulk when he is flying. Ultron is moving through things without a landline involved. Saying he has ghost drives just seems convenient. I'm not opposed to him not being able to hack him. but I think this would be one of those moments where it is explained why he can't. Seems like a big plothole cause I would imagine Ultron getting in his system, I mean jarvis couldn't do anything to ultron , he hacked secret avenger files. I feel a lack of clarity on this is the problem. It just seems like conveniently Ultron can be everywhere and in anything but when it will cause an issue for the plot he is not utilizing these possible abilities.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I ain't seen this yet but what you just said is another reason I was so :beli: about "Ironman 3". Dude went on live TV, popped shyt to arguably the biggest terrorist in the world, then got his crib blown up by guys in helicopters.

shyt made zero sense when his entire character is built around technology and defense. He should've been able to fukk Pepper while the helicopters were outside, then afterwards been :dwillhuh: "oh they tried what? thanks for handling that JARVIS".

Fred.

I know... and that was a glaring omission by shane black and the other writers which made no fukking sense... Like tony wouldnt have had a defense warning system or Jarvis warn him of helicopters off the perimeter. trust me I sat there disgusted with the whole iron man 3 movie, especially that bullshyt mandarin twist... :pacspit:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I know... and that was a glaring omission by shane black and the other writers which made no fukking sense... Like tony wouldnt have had a defense warning system or Jarvis warn him of helicopters off the perimeter. trust me I sat there disgusted with the whole iron man 3 movie, especially that bullshyt mandarin twist... :pacspit:

They at least had the sense to erase the Mandarin twist in "All Hail The King".

Hell, if the rest of the movie wasn't a trainwreck I might've been able to over look that. I hate that movie. I don't understand why anyone likes it. shyt was basically RDJ cracking jokes for two hours....which would be :krs: if I was hanging out with him or some shyt....but I went to see Ironman.

Fred.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

Fred.

:russ: I guess it's like inverted Dues Ex Machina.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I think you guys are reaching. I mean he clearly is connected to internet he even googles the hulk when he is flying. Ultron is moving through things without a landline involved. Saying he has ghost drives just seems convenient. I'm not opposed to him not being able to hack him. but I think this would be one of those moments where it is explained why he can't. Seems like a big plothole cause I would imagine Ultron getting in his system, I mean jarvis couldn't do anything to ultron , he hacked secret avenger files. I feel a lack of clarity on this is the problem. It just seems like conveniently Ultron can be everywhere and in anything but when it will cause an issue for the plot he is not utilizing these possible abilities.

You cannot HACK a landline server which is off the grid. the same goes for the iron man suit... :francis: Did you not understand the part where visions fingertips touched ultron's face and shut him off from connecting to the internet... an physical interface is required... even in real life...

If Ultron can connect wirelessly through the web and internet and infect starks suit, wouldnt Tony be smart enough to Turn his wireless antenna off in the first place to stop it from happening... Tony Stark is smart like that... I mean you do realize how wireless antennas and signals work right?!!?! :dahell:

The ghost drives was mentioned in Iron Man 1.... When Jarvis asked him did he want to put the information on the company's servers he said no. And the scene where Pepper went to the office of Stane when stark handed her the USB that could decrypt and detect the ghost drives he had...

:heh: So it's possible...

They didnt mention it because Ultron had the information he needed when he left. He didnt care about that, he just wanted to destroy the world, and like tony he was obsessed with doing things...

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
You cannot HACK a landline server which is off the grid. the same goes for the iron man suit... :francis: Did you not understand the part where visions fingertips touched ultron's face and shut him off from connecting to the internet... an physical interface is required... even in real life...

If Ultron can connect wirelessly through the web and internet and infect starks suit, wouldnt Tony be smart enough to Turn his wireless antenna off in the first place to stop it from happening... Tony Stark is smart like that... I mean you do realize how wireless antennas and signals work right?!!?! :dahell:

The ghost drives was mentioned in Iron Man 1.... When Jarvis asked him did he want to put the information on the company's servers he said no. And the scene where Pepper went to the office of Stane when stark handed her the USB that could decrypt and detect the ghost drives he had...

:heh: So it's possible...

They didnt mention it because Ultron had the information he needed when he left. He didnt care about that, he just wanted to destroy the world, and like tony he was obsessed with doing things...

The vision scene touching ultron is irrelevant. I completely understand what he did but I'm referring to why was this not an option explored before vision was even created. It just seems like it would make his plight alot easeir to take out one of the avengers off rip. If Stark is turning off his Wirless connection how is everything working for him and he has access to stuff ? then even with some antenna he has to be placing himself in some kind of exposure overall. I know Stark would have some fail safes in place but that is never really touched or explained. To have access would have to compromise in some fashion, whether small or big , anything else is just plot created science and situations to fit the movie agenda. All I'm stating is with the power that ULtron is and was , him being able to tap into Stark is not far fetched and should be addressed in some fashion cause that's kind of a logical follow up.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the story on everyone saying Whedon was forced to play it safe when he has the biggest marvel movie under his belt shouldnt he have more liberty on what he likes. Im guessing he's bouncing because the winter soldier type story lines isnt his style.

Cap 2 was dark as fukk nikkas gettin yanked out of cars onto busy highways n shyt. Im excited them russo boys gon have thanos giving out work

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Whats the story on everyone saying Whedon was forced to play it safe when he has the biggest marvel movie under his belt shouldnt he have more liberty on what he likes. Im guessing he's bouncing because the winter soldier type story lines isnt his style.

Cap 2 was dark as fukk nikkas gettin yanked out of cars onto busy highways n shyt. Im excited them russo boys gon have thanos giving out work

Marvel has been known to throw their weight around with these directors. They probably told him nah fam this is a filler joint so move along with that darker approach cuh :birdman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
explain to me

Why Ultron was not able to hack Ironmans suit and fkk him up royally. I mean Ultron was infiltrating anything that was technology and is this essentially devastating program. He fkked up Jarvis and deleted avenger files from what is safe to assume a highly protected encrypted system. It just seems like he would have been able to make Tony stark even more useless than Falcon by preventing his technology from working.

I remember the early rumors about Ultron hacking all of Iron Man's shyt.

I'm not listening to the internet anymore:heh:

I remember when this guy over at comicbookmovie dot com claimed to work for Disney.

Dude said the Hulkbuster armor was supposed to get hacked by Ultron.Basically, from "A credible source", he said Ultron would take control of Iron Man, force him into the Hulkbuster armor, and make him kill Black Widow.

Basically using the death of Widow to form a hedge between the "science bros"...u know "tear them apart from the inside"

Hulk was supposed to get "the angriest we've ever seen him"---so angry, in fact "The Hulk was gonna Hulk out:krs:"

Which in turn was going to lead to the Avengers agreeing to send him off planet---Setting up Planet Hulk.

I should've known that was too strong for Marvel

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The vision scene touching ultron is irrelevant. I completely understand what he did but I'm referring to why was this not an option explored before vision was even created. It just seems like it would make his plight alot easeir to take out one of the avengers off rip. If Stark is turning off his Wirless connection how is everything working for him and he has access to stuff ? then even with some antenna he has to be placing himself in some kind of exposure overall. I know Stark would have some fail safes in place but that is never really touched or explained. To have access would have to compromise in some fashion, whether small or big , anything else is just plot created science and situations to fit the movie agenda. All I'm stating is with the power that ULtron is and was , him being able to tap into Stark is not far fetched and should be addressed in some fashion cause that's kind of a logical follow up.

Your looking to fukking nitpick something so miniscule it doesnt make sense!!! :dahell:

If Stark is turning off his Wirless connection how is everything working for him and he has access to stuff ?

Just Cause I turn off my wireless adapter on my laptop does NOT means my LAPTOP stops working... Understand... :dahell::heh:

It doesnt matter, your picking up something no one really cares about in the overall movie, let it go...

tumblr_n1zi5rWB2V1r7b6cio1_500.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

I think you got it backwards. Maybe Ultron was worried about stark being able to hack into him. That's why he kept saying "no strings" and "now I'm free". Maybe Stark's suits have advamced encryption that requires biometric access. If Ultron was that powerful he could've just summoned all of the drones in the military to help out. You can hack into anything from the Internet.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They at least had the sense to erase the Mandarin twist in "All Hail The King".

Hell, if the rest of the movie wasn't a trainwreck I might've been able to over look that. I hate that movie. I don't understand why anyone likes it. shyt was basically RDJ cracking jokes for two hours....which would be :krs: if I was hanging out with him or some shyt....but I went to see Ironman.

Fred.
And then he quits being iron man

• Dap
Reactions: hex