Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: Why is @Prodigal Syndicate on a rampage against this movie?

Because he's this kid when it comes to the MCU. Surprised he hasn't mentioned Disney yet.

1369791740277.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruh Transformers movies doesnt hold up 5 minutes into the movie. There is no comparison between Avengers, Cap 2, GotG, etc....with those Transformers movies.

Jurassic Park looks good because a lot of that was animatronics, the actual CGI isnt that great by todays standards.

You know why people let certain things slide when it comes to comic movies, because we just want to see our favorite heroes kicking ass in a good movie. It doesnt have to have Citizen Kane level writing. Just give Captain America a reason to put on the suit and kick someones ass. When you reach a point where you complaining about a robots mouth moving and because a trailer was cut in such a fashion that the uniform isnt consistent then you know you reaching.

I'd argue that the CGI in the first Transformers is pretty damn good but that's me. And some people DO want Citizen Kane writing from their comics and get mad at others for not doing it. Breaking down what you said breh, X-Men 3 was nothing but action, characters kicking ass, making homages to the cartoons and the comics, and had plenty of humor to boot. But most of us hate it, so why do we hate that but give props to something else which is doing the same thing? If we are saying all we want is our favorite superhero kicking ass, then what determines a good comic book flick and a bad one? I loved Amazing Spider-Man and like ASM 2, not as much as the first but I do like it for a lot of the dramatic stuff and it was some of the best Spidey action ever filmed, but people crapped on the writing and story structure and character development...yet it was one of our favorite superheroes putting boot to ass, swinging through the air, making jokes, and being ripped right out of the comics. But that's...bad?

The Dark Knight is a heady movie and has dope action along with good acting and good dialogue (not great) but good and I love it and it's heralded as the crowning achievement of a comic book flick and aspires to be what you said, the Citizen Kane of comic book flicks. So when do we want to prop up a movie for its writing and characterization and character development and when do we want to throw all that out the window in favor of ass kicking and dope action? And how are we picking and choosing when one is right (Avengers) and one is wrong (X3)

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
:heh:

This is so off base.

My bad, didn't see this post...

Why do you think i started doing this. Non mcu films get labelled trash and garbage before a photo is released.

People need a reason to hate on non mcu films so they nitpick tiny shyt then can magically over look it in mcu films.

Its hilarious and hypocritical. Then they get furious as fukk when i do it to mcu films.

So you're akin to the Nas stan circa 2003 who had to "balance the universe out" in all the Jay-Z threads. Keep fighting the good fight.

JackM

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I always wanted Ultron to have a high pitched shrill type of voice like Starscream or old school Megatron.

BUT

After hearing James Spader deliver the line:

"There are no strings on me."

James Spader >>>>>>>

Seeing Ultron eyes and the way he titled his head while saying his line had me like

:sadcam: :blessed::gladbron::krs::damn::demonic::banderas:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
My bad, didn't see this post...

So you're akin to the Nas stan circa 2003 who had to "balance the universe out" in all the Jay-Z threads. Keep fighting the good fight.
:youngsabo:

Maybe in this latest kids flick disney will allow them to actually kill a character.

Lets take bets that caps broken shield is a dream sequence