Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Ain't mad at his logic in the last line..all these dudes complaining about Black Panther, how many of them buy Black Panther books? Although Guardians wasn't setting the world on fire either and still isn't so the logic kinda doesn't work in that regard
It is funny to me how many black panther fans have suddenly appeared the last couple years. Kinda like how suddenly people claimed to be gotg comic fans.

I do find it funny DC has jumped all over the complaints about marvels white male hero factory by announcing cyborg and wonder woman films.

Be interesting to see if marvel responds with a black widow or bp movie announcement.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I cant believe someone is in here complaining about the mouth moving, well actually i can seeing who it is. His mouth is moving because it looks dumb when something is talking and the mouth is still.

This joint looks like it will be very worth my 15 bucks next year, who cares if it doesnt hold up 15 years from now.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I cant believe someone is in here complaining about the mouth moving, well actually i can seeing who it is. His mouth is moving because it looks dumb when something is talking and the mouth is still.

This joint looks like it will be very worth my 15 bucks next year, who cares if it doesnt hold up 15 years from now.

Just to play devil's advocate breh, your last sentence is his point: We demand a lot of other flicks and get on them when they don't do this or don't do that but we let other stuff slide when it comes to certain movies. You just said it may not hold up in 15 years but we crap on Transformers for the same thing so we can't say it's OK when Marvel does it but not when Michael Bay does it. To me, Jurassic Park is still the pinnacle of CGI and that's from 93 which is 21 years ago so it's not out of the realm of thinking that a movie made in 2014 should look better than a movie made in 93.

I'm down to see it and I'm really looking forward to it, but there is a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to Marvel flicks.

Ok I'm off the soapbox now

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Cant wait for disney to see your notes :wow:

Next star wars rerelease r2d2 will have a cgi mouth added :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Im not. Ill watch the movie then makea decision.

Im just sick of the disgusting caping and sheep behaviour people have towards marvel films.

Cap 1, thor 1&2, hulk, iron man 2&3 were all trash.

Even avengers as a film, is bland as fukk praised for its novelty of having multiple heros.

You should question why eveeybody is sucking eachother off over a meh trailer.

Yeah, I agree most of the movies you listed were trash but I liked Leterrier's Hulk though and Avengers was my shyt. :manny:

I have faith in Whedon, I liked most of his projects.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Just to play devil's advocate breh, your last sentence is his point: We demand a lot of other flicks and get on them when they don't do this or don't do that but we let other stuff slide when it comes to certain movies. You just said it may not hold up in 15 years but we crap on Transformers for the same thing so we can't say it's OK when Marvel does it but not when Michael Bay does it. To me, Jurassic Park is still the pinnacle of CGI and that's from 93 which is 21 years ago so it's not out of the realm of thinking that a movie made in 2014 should look better than a movie made in 93.

I'm down to see it and I'm really looking forward to it, but there is a lot of hypocrisy when it comes to Marvel flicks.

Ok I'm off the soapbox now

Bruh Transformers movies doesnt hold up 5 minutes into the movie. There is no comparison between Avengers, Cap 2, GotG, etc....with those Transformers movies.

Jurassic Park looks good because a lot of that was animatronics, the actual CGI isnt that great by todays standards.

You know why people let certain things slide when it comes to comic movies, because we just want to see our favorite heroes kicking ass in a good movie. It doesnt have to have Citizen Kane level writing. Just give Captain America a reason to put on the suit and kick someones ass. When you reach a point where you complaining about a robots mouth moving and because a trailer was cut in such a fashion that the uniform isnt consistent then you know you reaching.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah he was Oddjob

2-11l2hfj.gif

Marvel stan: bane was just a henchmen:stopitslime: disgusting. They ruined the entire movie

Marvel stan: WINTER SOLDIER WAS AAAAAMMMMAZZZZZINNNGGGGG

MARVEL IS KING :feedme:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yo you are a nagging grandmother for real :what:
Why don't you just stay away from things you don't want to be a part of?
He hates Marvel so much but can't deny their piffery. He'll be in line with the rest of us watching day one :banderas: as marvel redefines comic films again

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Bruh Transformers movies doesnt hold up 5 minutes into the movie. There is no comparison between Avengers, Cap 2, GotG, etc....with those Transformers movies.

Jurassic Park looks good because a lot of that was animatronics, the actual CGI isnt that great by todays standards.

You know why people let certain things slide when it comes to comic movies, because we just want to see our favorite heroes kicking ass in a good movie. It doesnt have to have Citizen Kane level writing. Just give Captain America a reason to put on the suit and kick someones ass. When you reach a point where you complaining about a robots mouth moving and because a trailer was cut in such a fashion that the uniform isnt consistent then you know you reaching.
So we're going to pretend people dont nitpick the same dumb shyt on every non mcu film :dead:

Why do you think i started doing this. Non mcu films get labelled trash and garbage before a photo is released.

People need a reason to hate on non mcu films so they nitpick tiny shyt then can magically over look it in mcu films.

Its hilarious and hypocritical. Then they get furious as fukk when i do it to mcu films.

And im just sitting here like :lolbron: