Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yo you are a nagging grandmother for real :what:
Why don't you just stay away from things you don't want to be a part of?
OMMMGGGGG MARRRVELLLLLLSSS THE BEZZZTTTTT!!!!!!!
JXJDHFJVYVIOV!!!!!!

THEY CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!!!

Am I doing it right?

I guess we should just all suck off marvel so they can bless us with cinematic masterpieces like thor 2 :heh:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
OMMMGGGGG MARRRVELLLLLLSSS THE BEZZZTTTTT!!!!!!!
JXJDHFJVYVIOV!!!!!!

THEY CAN DO NO WRONG!!!!!!

Am I doing it right?

I guess we should just all suck off marvel so they can bless us with cinematic masterpieces like thor 2 :heh:
860%20-%20animated_macro%20autoplay_gif%20david_otunga%20gif%20wwe%20you_mad.gif

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Dog....it's a trailer. The reason you see Thor's sleeveless and then with sleeves is because they chop up scenes in trailers all the time and that shyt is never in order. Even in the first Avengers movie, Thor was sleeveless in the whole movie until the final battle in New York when he armored up.

And as far as Ultrons mouth moving, I'm ok with that. Remember the first Spiderman movie when Osborn was wearing the mask while talking? THAT shyt looked stupid.

We're finally at a point where they're making comic books come to life on the big screen and the movies are being taken seriously and people are nitpicking and the most trivial shyt:

Avengers: "Too much like a comic book"

Man of Steel: "Two indestructible Gods are fighting? Too much destruction, man"

Dark Knight Rises: "Why isn't Bane 7 feet tall and shaped like the Hulk? This movie is too dark"

I'm not a fanboy for marvel. I'm just a fan of good comic book movies from either DC or Marvel and hope they both keep putting out good shyt. I remember the Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer, Daredevil, The First Hulk movie that we should never talk about, Spider-Man 3, x men 3, and Wolverine origins days. We're moving away from them abortions and nikkas STILL aren't happy.
I know its a trailer.

I know it doesnt represent the movie. Kinda like if you watch iron man 3s trailer looks like a completely different film.

Not one corny joke in the trailer, theyre saving them all for the movie :heh:

Green goblins mask was terrible. His whole outfit looked like something from power rangers.

But ultrons mouth moving is just as bad.

And while marvels films arent offensively bad, they arent good either. Their very formulaic. Too jam packed with corny quips. Too much of the action is generic.

Marvel is infamously cheap. Hence why they continue to use tv show directors and guys that cant get work otherwise.

Id be happy if they used all that money they make to bring in some great directors.

But im not going to bow down and praise mediocrity.

Lets be REAL. These movies could be a LOT better.

They just come off like films made in a factory line. And thats a direct result of them not allowing much creative freedom.

They grab some bum off the street, label him a director. Meanwhile the film is already story boarded by the studio and then they lock them out of the editors room.

Every movie feels the same.

They might be making money now, but the films are not memorable. They wont hold up to time.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dwillhuh: Why is @Prodigal Syndicate on a rampage against this movie?
Im not. Ill watch the movie then makea decision.

Im just sick of the disgusting caping and sheep behaviour people have towards marvel films.

Cap 1, thor 1&2, hulk, iron man 2&3 were all trash.

Even avengers as a film, is bland as fukk praised for its novelty of having multiple heros.

You should question why eveeybody is sucking eachother off over a meh trailer.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
again. stfu and let them cook. ole l. ron hubbard-ass nikka.

if u actually read avengers (as opposed to just bytching about "movie with obligatory black character") u already know black panther is playing a major role in the storyline leading up to marvel's big 2015 event. he's been a major player on the avengers side since avengers vs. x-men, when namor got a piece of the phoenix force, went to wakanda and crushed the buildings. :sadcam:

it's sound business to align the books with the flicks. easy entry points. and i guarantee the current situations with thor and cap will be resolved by the time avengers 2 hits. either that, or the current storyline that has falcon in the cap mantle will be integrated into the movie-verse (possible, since they're using the civil war storyline ending with cap's "death"). restore the status quo, get everyone talking about the characters, and oh yeah. avengers 2 bytches.

so what's it say that t'challa is being featured so prominently in the avengers books, instead of being relegated to a solo book history has shown ppl dont support? it means they're waiting for a storyline/angle that will set up his own shine down the road. same way they did with storm, young cyclops, rockett racc00n, etc etc etc. it took YEARS of guardians of the galaxy storylines (and variations of the GotG team) before they even got an A-list writer/artist, never mind a flick. are the parallels that hard to trace?

whether u think they have a plan is irrelevant. their success in world-building makes ur opinion worth less than the dirt between the cracks of my jordans. when the time is right, we'll get panther. until then, we got rhodey AND (possibly) sam ready to pop them thangs on ultron's bytch ass. how bout u go BUY some black panther books while we wait and really help drive demand for the character.

the way some of yall bytch about t'challa... ud think he was a best-seller. :sas2:
:salute:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You forgot The Winter Solider. But I feel you. However, unlike the most of the other villains, there are no strings on Ultron :demonic:

Unrelated, but for the fukk of it, someone added Magneto to the official poster art.
1468737_10152313088391923_3254321531004625948_n.jpg

I didn't think Winter Soldier was that dope...he, much like you indicated, had strings. Robert Redford was the true villain..now I gotta read through this to find the homie @Prodigal Syndicate thoughts and rants