ChHXLD5.gif

e4YSHVv.gif

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
I always wanted Ultron to have a high pitched shrill type of voice like Starscream or old school Megatron.

BUT

After hearing James Spader deliver the line:

"There are no strings on me."

James Spader >>>>>>>

Seeing Ultron eyes and the way he titled his head while saying his line had me like

:sadcam: :blessed::gladbron::krs::damn::demonic::banderas:
Spader da Gawd :blessed:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Hes a robot why would its mouth move? Its corny.

What?

Are you fukking serious?

There's a guy with a suit of armor that's powered by a device that has the power of three nuclear reactors and it can fit in the palm of your hand.

There's another guy who is the pinnacle of peak human performance and was alive during world war II.

There's also a guy who can grow to 8 feet, turn green, and add a couple of hundred pounds of muscle to himself when he gets mad.

There's a fukking Norse God who wields a fukking magic hammer and can summon lightening when he feels like it....

BUT A fukkING ROBOT THAT MOVES HIS MOUTH WHILE HE TALKS IS UNREALISTIC?!?! That's where you draw the line?

dwKUiTp.gif

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Do YOU read comics? Or do you just dikk ride marvel films?

We ALL know if marvel had done that shot first, then sony marvel stans would be screaming about how sony ripped them off.

But, youre the guy who thinks sales are a direct relation to the quality of a film. :heh:

:stopitslime: Read comics for nearly 30 years and still buy books weekly, get over yourself on that one. FOR ME, its not about "dikkriding" anything, I'm happy the medium I enjoy and the characters I loved are making the big screen REGARDLESS if its Marvel, DC, Image or anything else.

You seem to be more concerned about hating and playing favorites more than enjoying what has been put on the table. We get a trailer for one of the most anticipated movies in YEARS and you over here complaining about a robot's foot :pachaha::deadrose::deadrose:.

You like an old scared white man looking out his window worried "the minorities" are coming to get you. Homie, Marvel stans are NOT out to get you! We just want to enjoy the films. You came into a thread about Marvel movies with the intention of being negative? Why? Why even waste the time unless you enjoy being a hater?

And Sales make sure we continue to get more of the product we enjoy. Sales don't matter, huh? :sas1:

How's that Dredd 2 coming along? :sas2:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:stopitslime: Read comics for nearly 30 years and still buy books weekly, get over yourself on that one. FOR ME, its not about "dikkriding" anything, I'm happy the medium I enjoy and the characters I loved are making the big screen REGARDLESS if its Marvel, DC, Image or anything else.

You seem to be more concerned about hating and playing favorites more than enjoying what has been put on the table. We get a trailer for one of the most anticipated movies in YEARS and you over here complaining about a robot's foot :pachaha::deadrose::deadrose:.

You like an old scared white man looking out his window worried "the minorities" are coming to get you. Homie, Marvel stans are NOT out to get you! We just want to enjoy the films. You came into a thread about Marvel movies with the intention of being negative? Why? Why even waste the time unless you enjoy being a hater?

And Sales make sure we continue to get more of the product we enjoy. Sales don't matter, huh? :sas1:

How's that Dredd 2 coming along? :sas2:

Don't hurt my feelings breh

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Trailer looks good. Not a fan of Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch being thrown in (especially since this universe has not yet mentioned mutants and both characters are already being used by Fox).

Seeing a lot of people flipping out on FB and about to orgasm over how awesome it looks, which I think is an overreaction. I don't know, maybe I just don't get that excited over this shyt anymore. :pachaha: Definitely looking forward to seeing it but I'm not in "OMG AVENGERS TRAILER FTW" mode like it seems so many others are right now.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What?

Are you fukking serious?

There's a guy with a suit of armor that's powered by a device that has the power of three nuclear reactors and it can fit in the palm of your hand.

There's another guy who is the pinnacle of peak human performance and was alive during world war II.

There's also a guy who can grow to 8 feet, turn green, and add a couple of hundred pounds of muscle to himself when he gets mad.

There's a fukking Norse God who wields a fukking magic hammer and can summon lightening when he feels like it....

BUT A fukkING ROBOT THAT MOVES HIS MOUTH WHILE HE TALKS IS UNREALISTIC?!?! That's where you draw the line?

dwKUiTp.gif
:deadrose:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no fukking way it cant...u may can change ultron backstory (mostly because dont nobody give a fukk bout antman :heh:) but u cant change this shyt...plus they got serkis looking just like klaw in that shyt...its coming brehs :blessed:

EDIT: went to the last page and dont know if the official trailer been posted yet but if not here it is

marvel response to the leak :russ:

Funny if this would be the thing that sets up the ANTMAN film that's directly after avengers 2 :troll: