Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I think the new team will allow them to focus more on one on ones instead of fighting armies ie...Ultron...The Chitari..etc...

The most powerful member will be The Vision.

Cap, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, Hawkeye are basically street level heroes.

Vision and War Machine are the heavy hitters.

Scarlet Witch is an energy manipulator.

I wouldn't be surprised if in Civil War they fight an enemy team like "The Wrecking Crew" or Iron Man assembles a team to stop them.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Not really. I think they explained that pretty well. She flirts with everyone. and it's been years since the first avengers. Her and hawkeye were just good friends.
Nah, just cause they covered the appropriate bases (as they should've) doesn't change that it came outta left field (IMO). In this movie, they explained that her and hawkeye really were just good friends (and more so, he was married with kids) and that she was just flirting with Steve, all to give room for her and Hulk. I get that. But the pairing still came off as a little random after seeing no real hint of it in previous movies compared to the other guys. Not that it took away from the film

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Movie was a little slow in the middle.

Not on the level of guardians of the galaxy

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My biggest beef with the movie is that he didn't feel like this story was even worth being told.

Ultron felt like an Ironman 4 villain rather than a Avengers villain.

The plot was very simplistic.

Even the title "Age of Ultron" was very misleading. It sounded like and even from the trailers seemed like Ultron was going to police the world in a way that Tony Stark sort of had envisioned. But instead he just wants to kill everyone....

There was no lesson to be learned in fact there was quite the opposite. Tony Start and Bruce Banner get rewarded with vision for doing exactly what got them into this mess in the first place.

The universe didn't expand at all, if anything it felt like it got smaller.

Basically from what I gathered from the first movie I thought that the Avengers "Assembled" for a specific emergency reasons like fighting off a global threat or something that needs all of there combined powers to take down.

The beginning scenes in the mountains felt like a Captain America mission maybe with the help of Widow or Hawkeye but having Ironman, Thor, and the Hulk plus everyone else seemed like total overkill. I understand Hydra stole the Loki's Scepter but that sounds like a stealthful infiltrate, recover, and extraction type mission, not a blow everything up till you find it type of situation.

When the Avengers are called to come together it was suppose to mean that some serious shyt was about to go down but the villain and the plot in this movie didn't seem to have any higher stakes than a Ironman or Captain America movie.

By the time everything was said and done all we got was the Avengers Academy.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
My biggest beef with the movie is that he didn't feel like this story was even worth being told.

Ultron felt like an Ironman 4 villain rather than a Avengers villain.

The plot was very simplistic.

Even the title "Age of Ultron" was very misleading. It sounded like and even from the trailers seemed like Ultron was going to police the world in a way that Tony Stark sort of had envisioned. But instead he just wants to kill everyone....

There was no lesson to be learned in fact there was quite the opposite. Tony Start and Bruce Banner get rewarded with vision for doing exactly what got them into this mess in the first place.

The universe didn't expand at all, if anything it felt like it got smaller.

Basically from what I gathered from the first movie I thought that the Avengers "Assembled" for a specific emergency reasons like fighting off a global threat or something that needs all of there combined powers to take down.

The beginning scenes in the mountains felt like a Captain America mission maybe with the help of Widow or Hawkeye but having Ironman, Thor, and the Hulk plus everyone else seemed like total overkill. I understand Hydra stole the Loki's Scepter but that sounds like a stealthful infiltrate, recover, and extraction type mission, not a blow everything up till you find it type of situation.

When the Avengers are called to come together it was suppose to mean that some serious shyt was about to go down but the villain and the plot in this movie didn't seem to have any higher stakes than a Ironman or Captain America movie.

By the time everything was said and done all we got was the Avengers Academy.

Yall nikkas getting jaded as fukk. WE GETTING AVENGERS ACADEMY BRUH!!!

That shyt was awesome and ballsy as hell, motherfukkers was clapping for the new team. That could have easily backfired. (A) because two black dudes and (B) no Iron Man. :ohlawd:

Marvel feeding us well breh.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
shoulda just called Batman:troll:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall nikkas getting jaded as fukk. WE GETTING AVENGERS ACADEMY BRUH!!!

That shyt was awesome and ballsy as hell, motherfukkers was clapping for the new team. That could have easily backfired. (A) because two black dudes and (B) no Iron Man. :ohlawd:

Marvel feeding us well breh.

That's my beef. They only take away from the movie was literally the last sentence of the movie.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruce helping him tho made sense to me. Bruce wanted a way out and he kept seeing ultron or just the purpose of ultron and then vision as his way out. So even if logically he was against it, emotionally he wanted to get it done so he could live his life and not have to be the hulk anymore

Jose-Mourinho-Not-Bad-Look.gif

Helluva character analysis there

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
:rudy:
Perhaps your theater was lame or something, cuz everyone reacted in mass shocked fashion both times I've seen it at a full IMAX theater here. And you talking about build up?! They built up the lore of "Only whom is worthy" picking up Thor's hammer not only at various points before in this movie, but also within the 1st Thor movie as well. You saying it happened off camera?!:dahell: Where you nodding off in the theater or something? Minutes into the afterparty at the beginning of the movie, most of the Avengers were trying to pick it up, to no avail. Quicksilver tried to grab it, unknowingly about it's magic factor and wrecked himself in the process. At the end of the movie, Cap, Thor and Ironman were discussing loopholes about it. shyt, dozens of posters in this very thread stated one of their favorite moments was seeing that Cap made it budge, much to the very apparent dismay of Thor even. That movie magic part was definitely there for Vision picking it up and moreso than just Hulk saying, "My secret is that I'm always angry".:shaq2: nikka...shut up.

:beli:

You dudes are such clowns. Not once did I speak to you like you aren't a man and you can't even have a simple disagreement over a damn comic book movie with talking on some other shyt - that you wouldn't talk in person. :snoop:

One, you're entirely straw-maning the fukk out of what I'm saying or you either simply don't understand. We don't actually "see" Vision pick it up, which is what I stated. What we "see" is him hand the hammer over to Thor and say something like, "Let's get to work." If we would have physically seen him pick it up from a static position and then hand it over maybe the scene would have resonated differently, and had more gravitas. The audience thought it was funny because it happened so nonchalantly on screen. The "buildup" culminates to a moment you never actually see take place on screen (i.e. Vision picking up the hammer as it's laying on the floor or something.) Two, you're talking about some wholly subjective shyt as if it's fact. I've said essentially, "In my opinion" several times AND "If you feel differently. That's fine." Some of you dudes have no idea how to be disagreeable without the conversation devolving into some dumb and silly :pacspit: shyt. I'm not with it. Thirdly, you're using this thread (which isn't a bastion of objectivity, by the way) to support your view. I'm using my experience in the theater. They're both anecdotal. There's no damn difference. Neither is empirical fact :snoop:. Lastly, I'm talking about this scene in it's entirety (not just what the Hulk said):

I enjoyed that entire scene more than anything that that happened in AoU. Legit had a movie magic moment. I, meaning myself as an autonomous and sentient-being didn't personally have the same feeling during this movie at any time. If you did, terrific. I somehow doubt I am alone in my sentiments, and neither are you.

Farewell.