NULL
ec09e53d4f976278acb53013e1ec31a8.jpg

7e2865054f34202f2d82466c5848475a.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
my bm went with me and lil kingpin :stopitslime:
question for females...

why do you feel the need to ask a million and one questions in the theater?
:what:
Yooo...this broad asked me why I was going to the movies by myself and I told her I don't need her asking me a bunch of questions while I'm trying to watch my comic books on the big screen

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
I am still feeling negative about this movie.
When Vision lifted the hammer tho... :comeon:
Ultron being like a heel Tony Stark. All smug with jokes and shyt. :comeon:
The vision having jokes as soon as he stepped out of the womb. :comeon:
Hulkbuster versus Hulk and no massive damage, or hardcore battle. Stark just lost an arm. :comeon:
Cap and Thor fastball special tho! :ooh:
The scene of the Avengers Battling as a tight unit. :obama:
Having major aerial combat, but only bringing in War machine and falcon for 30 seconds of cleanup. :dahell:
Vision going intangible only once. :beli:
Wanda's power set going from a female Dr Strange, to a struggle Phoenix. :wtb:
Quicksilver jumping into the line of fire rather than getting them out of the way of fire. :dahell:
Lame, pointless one liners making the whole crowd literally LOL. :mindblown:
I rate it :beli::beli::beli: out of 5 Belis.
Damn you are a whiny little bytch.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
just got back from it like an hour ago. wasn't very impressed.

it was so light hearted and comedic that (i can't believe i'm about to say this) i'm actually strongly looking forward to something more grim and disturbing from the boys over at wb/dc.

did not live up to the first one imo. pretty forgettable.

trailer misrepresented the tone of the film a lil too:yeshrug:

DonFrancisco

Your Favorite Tio!
Daps
Reppin
Sabado Gigante

it was so light hearted and comedic that (i can't believe i'm about to say this) i'm actually strongly looking forward to something more grim and disturbing from the boys over at wb/dc.

This is exactly how I feel. I felt it was too campy and very rushed.

For some reason, in a few parts of the movie, I felt like Joss riped off The Blacklist for dialog (in certain moments) and I just couldn't stop thinking of Raymond Reddington during a few of the Ultron scene. It is probably James Spader's iconic voice.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama

It's bigger and better than the first one in almost every way. But the thing is I find myself thinking. How does a "single" film one up The Avengers. Because The Avengers was NOT a stand alone film, It was the culmination of 8 other films before it "and" "The Avengers" film. I can see people saying it doesn't live up to the first one BUT, that's a bit misleading. It actually may not be possible in a way.

I see this film as the beginning of phase 3. as it clearly sets up next years Captain America: Civil War. A film that damn near co stars Tony Stark.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Age of Ultron was decent. I enjoyed it but it also had its flaws. Don Cheadle stole the show every time he was on screen. I wish they' let him :cook: which maybe he will in future films. I'm still not a fan of Whedon's writing because you end up with Thor and Cap competing with Stark with the one liners, you wind up with a reverse Stark Ultron who is also trying to get his in, etc..

Ruffalo was great in this movie. Ruffalo is great in everything but those scenes with him and Scarlett were very well done. I just don't remember where that subplot came from.

Speaking of subplots, they never did get around to explaining how we get from Iron Man 3 to here with Tony?

I wish they hadn't used Quiksilver and Scarlett Witch. There wasn't enough time to flesh out their characters and then

Quiksilver dies, :manny:

Stark should have done a better job leading Hulk away from the city. Those poor civilians with broken glass and rubble falling from the sky. :troll:

I can't wait for Civil War. Cap has become one of my favorite characters in the MCU and throw in Black Panther :banderas: and possibly
Spidey :myman:

Throw out Whedon. Russo brothers will bring the MCU to new heights. :blessed:

I agree with pretty much everything you said. Cheadle was awesome... i still remember watching the comic convention where the panel for IM3 (RDJ, Cheadle, etc) were fielding questions and the first fan question brought up to Cheadle was how they missed him in the Avengers movie.. and the kind of awkward moment/look everyone in the panel had about that. No doubt Disney caught on and realized you can't be half-ass'ing a shared universe like that. The new team unveiled impressed me, and hopefully they follow through with it and give those members time to shine.

Also, if you didn't know, the new female superhero on deck for a film, Captain Marvel is Rhodey/WarMachine's becky (upper left on 1st image) and also has a military background. So Cheadle may very well be getting much more screen chef time in the future.

tony-and-rhodey.jpg

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
More thoughts.

This movie actually felt like a comic book cartoon episode. Maybe that's what they were going for :manny:

When Thor said they were going used as pawns and that it was no coincidence those infinity stones were showing up, it leads me to believe Thanos may have been working with or manipulating Hydra :manny:

Oh and for people complaining about Ulton. I think he was either an accident.

I find it interesting the twins were never referred to as Scarlett Witch or Quick Silver (I don't think they were or don't remember).

Be it as it may... THAT WASN'T QUICKSILVER. That was just a Russian that could move fast. I mean he was able to catch Claw's bullet and point blank range and put it back on the table. Even if those rounds were coming and a cyclic rate, he should've been able to move their trajectory with ease (But then again, he never got a chance to actually harness his powers).

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Forgot to say this earlier but I didn't have a problem with the Widow/Hulk romance per se... but given that we had JUST seen subliminals throughout the Winter Soldier movie hinting on a Widow/Captain America pairing, it was a little odd to have them dismiss the subtleties in that movie by having Rogers simply say "oh she was just flirting, you know how girls be :troll:"

For me, I kinda got the impression she was with Hawkeye in the first movie, then I got the impression she was game for Captain America in the TWS... but now she ends up with the Hulk sans any of the subtle/implied build up. It's not bad (#noslutshaming :lolbron:), but it just comes off a little outta left field.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
One thing I'm seeing a lot of posters misunderstanding is that the Hulk-Hulkbuster battle took place in Wakanda. That was NOT Wakanda where the battle took place, Wakanda is a HIGHLY secured and fortified nation there's NO WAY The Avengers would've been allowed to just stroll into Wakanda and and have a big ass battle, putting hundreds of Wakandan citizens at risk without T'Challa appearing to murk them all.

Claw even said he stole the vibranium and it came at a cost. And he was branded on his neck which translated to the Wankanda language (which is the only time Wakanda is mentioned). I also find it interesting that nobody knew there was more Vibranium. Claw didn't steal all of it which makes me wonder how much more is out there :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Forgot to say this earlier but I didn't have a problem with the Widow/Hulk romance per se... but given that we had JUST seen subliminals throughout the Winter Soldier movie hinting on a Widow/Captain America pairing, it was a little odd to have them dismiss the subtleties in that movie by having Rogers simply say "oh she was just flirting, you know how girls be :troll:"

For me, I kinda got the impression she was with Hawkeye in the first movie, then I got the impression she was game for Captain America in the TWS... but now she ends up with the Hulk but without any of the subtle/implied build up. It's not bad (#noslutshaming :lolbron:), but it just comes off a little outta left field.

Not really. I think they explained that pretty well. She flirts with everyone. and it's been years since the first avengers. Her and hawkeye were just good friends.