Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I am still feeling negative about this movie.
When Vision lifted the hammer tho... :comeon:
Ultron being like a heel Tony Stark. All smug with jokes and shyt. :comeon:
The vision having jokes as soon as he stepped out of the womb. :comeon:
Hulkbuster versus Hulk and no massive damage, or hardcore battle. Stark just lost an arm. :comeon:
Cap and Thor fastball special tho! :ooh:
The scene of the Avengers Battling as a tight unit. :obama:
Having major aerial combat, but only bringing in War machine and falcon for 30 seconds of cleanup. :dahell:
Vision going intangible only once. :beli:
Wanda's power set going from a female Dr Strange, to a struggle Phoenix. :wtb:
Quicksilver jumping into the line of fire rather than getting them out of the way of fire. :dahell:
Lame, pointless one liners making the whole crowd literally LOL. :mindblown:
I rate it :beli::beli::beli: out of 5 Belis.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Just got back.

Positives

Fight Scenes were epic and were peppered throughout the story much better than in the original Avengers.
The Vision was dope.
Scarlet Witch was dope.
Hulk Vs Iron Man fight.
Captain America holding his own
Much like the original Avengers, not many if any movies, have had a better third act than either that or this film.
The reveal of the next generation of Avengers (I like that lineup) Cap, Vision, War Machine, The Falcon, and Scarlet Witch, although for the life of me I don't know why they killed of Quicksilver(But it did give the film some impact)
No Deus Ex Machina ending.

Negatives

Some very corny humor at times(although still some funny moments)
Them leaving Ultron operational after The Vision, Thor and Iron Man hit his ass with like the Force of a small fusion reactor, how the fukk you gonna let this nikka scurry off and get in a ship. Which ultimately led to Quicksilver getting chopped up.
Ultron's personality conflicting with his actions(Dude was trying to kill of the planet, but wasn't really all that menacing as a character, although that could come from him being modeled off Tony Stark)

Honestly I thought it was dope as fukk, I'm sure I will reread through and find out what the general consensus is and be hit with criticisms I didn't think of yet.

Only part of the film I was like "REALLY nikka" about was Bruce Banner going along with creating Vision after Tony Stark created Ultron. He should have turned into hulk and smashed that nikka for even bringing that dumb shyt up.

8.3/10

Better than the first.

I think expectations may just be to high among some people.

I'm realistic.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Just got back.

Positives

Fight Scenes were epic and were peppered throughout the story much better than in the original Avengers.
The Vision was dope.
Scarlet Witch was dope.
Hulk Vs Iron Man fight.
Captain America holding his own
Much like the original Avengers, not many if any movies, have had a better third act than either that or this film.
The reveal of the next generation of Avengers (I like that lineup) Cap, Vision, War Machine, The Falcon, and Scarlet Witch, although for the life of me I don't know why they killed of Quicksilver(But it did give the film some impact)

Negatives

Some very corny humor at times(although still some funny moments)
Them leaving Ultron operational after The Vision, Thor and Iron Man hit his ass with like the Force of a small fusion reactor, how the fukk you gonna let this nikka scurry off and get in a ship. Which ultimately led to Quicksilver getting chopped up.
Ultron's personality conflicting with his actions(Dude was trying to kill of the planet, but wasn't really all that menacing as a character, although that could come from him being modeled off Tony Stark)

Honestly I thought it was dope as fukk, I'm sure I will reread through and find out what the general consensus is and be hit with criticisms I didn't think of yet.

Only part of the film I was like "REALLY nikka" about was Bruce Banner going along with creating Vision after Tony Stark created Ultron. He should have turned into hulk and smashed that nikka for even bringing that dumb shyt up.

8.3/10

Better than the first.

I think expectations may just be to high among some people.

I'm realistic.

Bruce helping him tho made sense to me. Bruce wanted a way out and he kept seeing ultron or just the purpose of ultron and then vision as his way out. So even if logically he was against it, emotionally he wanted to get it done so he could live his life and not have to be the hulk anymore

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_nnfczoVpoQ1rvya9ro1_1280.png

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Bruce helping him tho made sense to me. Bruce wanted a way out and he kept seeing ultron or just the purpose of ultron and then vision as his way out. So even if logically he was against it, emotionally he wanted to get it done so he could live his life and not have to be the hulk anymore

OK I'll buy that, but you mean to tell me Banner is gonna hide this from the Avengers AGAIN! like he ain't at least be like

"Bruh, we left the team out the first time, I can't do that again" or at least something along the lines of that.

This nikka Tony just created a robot capable of destroying the earth on a whim.

And he talking to banner like

Tony: :troll: "Give me another chance man, I know I fukked up the first time, but this time I got a good feeling about it"

Banner: :stopitslime: "So your plan is to put another AI in this new suit of armor and weaponry, that would most likely make him one of the most powerful beings in the world"

Tony::troll: "Breh, we both scientist, we got to stick together"

Banner: :ohhh: "I mean what's the worse that could happen.

Tony::troll:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
OK I'll buy that, but you mean to tell me Banner is gonna hide this from the Avengers AGAIN! like he ain't at least be like

"Bruh, we left the team out the first time, I can't do that again" or at least something along the lines of that.

This nikka Tony just created a robot capable of destroying the earth on a whim.

And he talking to banner like

Tony: :troll: "Give me another chance man, I know I fukked up the first time, but this time I got a good feeling about it"

Banner: :stopitslime: "So your plan is to put another AI in this new suit of armor and weaponry, that would most likely make him one of the most powerful beings in the world"

Tony::troll: "Breh, we both scientist, we got to stick together"

Banner: :ohhh: "I mean what's the worse that could happen.

Tony::troll:

Well who knows whether he would've said anything this time. Hawkeye was looking for widow and no one else was in the building. He never got the chance to tell anyone

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
comeon.png

Your opinion. Not mines. There's literally no build up to the Vision scene. It mostly happens off camera. He just hands him the shyt. "Oh. Okay." My theater laughed when it happened, because it came off as quirky or cutesy and not some :mindblown: shyt. There's a huge buildup to that aforementioned moment in the first Avengers. I'm talking about the entirety of that scene from the Hulk appearing to them being in a circle and the camera panning to all of them brandishing their weapons or powers, and becoming a team for the first time. Moreover, I'm not talking about action. I'm talking about something more abstract than that. Let's call it "movie magic." That feeling that you get when something happens on screen and you basically have an internal :wow: or :banderas:. I never had it. Not once. The closest was when Scarlet Witch walked out the door after that speech by Hawkeye.

If you feel differently. That's fine.

:rudy:
Perhaps your theater was lame or something, cuz everyone reacted in mass shocked fashion both times I've seen it at a full IMAX theater here. And you talking about build up?! They built up the lore of "Only whom is worthy" picking up Thor's hammer not only at various points before in this movie, but also within the 1st Thor movie as well. You saying it happened off camera?!:dahell: Where you nodding off in the theater or something? Minutes into the afterparty at the beginning of the movie, most of the Avengers were trying to pick it up, to no avail. Quicksilver tried to grab it, unknowingly about it's magic factor and wrecked himself in the process. At the end of the movie, Cap, Thor and Ironman were discussing loopholes about it. shyt, dozens of posters in this very thread stated one of their favorite moments was seeing that Cap made it budge, much to the very apparent dismay of Thor even. That movie magic part was definitely there for Vision picking it up and moreso than just Hulk saying, "My secret is that I'm always angry".:shaq2: nikka...shut up.