Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I gave Guardians of the Galaxy and Winter Soldier glowing reviews on here :manny:

shyt i love guardians of the galaxy. that might be my favorite marvel movie. might be. This one is solid, not great, nothing wrong with that. Either way, any movie is open to its share of criticism; just because it's got Marvel on it doesn't mean they're bulletproof. How many people still trash iron man 3?

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
when all those damn ultrons showed up, the Hulk should've immediately ran into the crowd wrecking shyt...I don't know why that disappointed me so much that he didn't...that he stayed in that area with the rest of the heros fighting them off...

Hulk has turned into my favorite across all these movies, they have mastered the wow factor when it comes to the damage he can do:wow:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
shyt i love guardians of the galaxy. that might be my favorite marvel movie. might be. This one is solid, not great, nothing wrong with that. Either way, any movie is open to its share of criticism; just because it's got Marvel on it doesn't mean they're bulletproof. How many people still trash iron man 3?
i guess we should expect the same criticism when suicide squad and BvS drops then :sas1:

but we've digressed enough from the point of this thread, which is the dancing in the comic book glory that is age of ultron:blessed:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
can't believe people compare the marvel films to Nolan's Batman masterpieces...this movie was fun but felt like a Saturday morning cartoon even the comics are grittier
"The Dark Knight Rises" was terrible though. :yeshrug:

Some of you dudes sound like Al Bundy. Talking about "remember the Nolan trilogy!" in every thread....the shyt has been over for 3 years now. The last decent movie in the trilogy came out 7 years ago. There is a whole different actor playing Batman now, that's how long it's been. The trilogy isn't even a canon part of the universe DC is building, and cats are still talking about "Nolan trilogy!". It's like....c'mon son. Move on already. :why:

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"The Dark Knight Rises" was terrible though. :yeshrug:

That is your opinion just like everything else in this thread so I'm not seeing where you are going with it. I am not a huge RT fan but The Dark Knight Rises is at 89%. It has a big IMDB score also. The audience reaction on RT is overwhelmingly positive. One could say that you are in the minority in saying that it is terrible.. although to be perfectly honest I thought it was weaker than the first two by a fair margin. Regardless of my opinion or yours, why is DC even a topic of discussion in here? See how this works? This is an Age of Ultron thread. We could discuss other MCU movies maybe because that would make sense but once people start venturing off into comparisons with DC the thread will turn to shyt just like all of the others. I'm not saying that you are at fault because I realize others have mentioned DC as well but it's crazy that we can't go one thread without someone supposedly being a "hater" :pachaha:

:manny:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
I can't help to expect a lot of bias phaggot fan boy comments in this thread.

But here is my take on the movie. Obviously action and the epicness you expect from a movie of this magnitude was A plus. Anybody that can't see the dialouge and jokes were very corny and forced is a fukking goofy ass cornball. Some of it was on point but other times it was just bad and if it wasn't avengers you would acknowledge it as cheesy bad writing. I like how they touched on some dark topics but they really just nicked the surface and didn't get in deep. The black widow hulk love story was forced and came out of nowhere. A lot of the movie was rushed and not explained or given enough screen time to add why it's important and possible to the story. Ultron was nowhere near as badass as you thought he was going to be. He was actually too comical IMO. I really want to see one of these movies where the bad ass villain is the guy that gets int he trenches and starts handing that work , a real team buster. Like how many times are we gonna have this internal strife between people on the same team and half the battle scenes are internal and the final scene involves and invasion of fight fodder (aliens, Ultron clones, etc) in a city with everybody going all out. Story feels convoluted at times and a big mish mash of sh1t.

Overall it's not a bad movie its really a slightly above average movie. Honestly I liked it way more than GTOTG and the sad thing is it will have a lower rating than that movie and I will never understand why.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Didn't bother me. I knew they couldn't talk about them being mutants, so no need to get mad at them changing their origins. I just kind wished we got a troll line that kinda backhand mentions Magneto, Like anytime they would try to talk about their father, they would get cut-off, and you would see a fox walking in the distance. or something goofy like that.

Lmao..u nyggas are UTTERLY INSANE:laugh: