Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
One thing I'm seeing a lot of posters misunderstanding is that the Hulk-Hulkbuster battle took place in Wakanda. That was NOT Wakanda where the battle took place, Wakanda is a HIGHLY secured and fortified nation there's NO WAY The Avengers would've been allowed to just stroll into Wakanda and and have a big ass battle, putting hundreds of Wakandan citizens at risk without T'Challa appearing to murk them all.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One thing I'm seeing a lot of posters misunderstanding is that the Hulk-Hulkbuster battle took place in Wakanda. That was NOT Wakanda where the battle took place, Wakanda is a HIGHLY secured and fortified nation there's NO WAY The Avengers would've been allowed to just stroll into Wakanda and and have a big ass battle, putting hundreds of Wakandan citizens at risk without T'Challa appearing to murk them all.

Yeah, they mentioned Wakanda just before heading to Africa, so I can see the confusion, but trust, it wasn't Wakana. Hell, the movie would've outright said 'Wakanda' when they entered that area right then, instead of just 'Coast of South Africa' like it said. Wakanda was mentioned cuz that's where the vibranium is from and mentioned about Ultron acquiring it. But it was due to obtaining it from Klaw, who was not in Wakanda at the time, just in South Africa.

Just watched the movie for a 2nd time, 1nce again at the IMAX and I enjoyed it even more the 2nd time. Might be about a 9/10 movie for me when it's all said in done. Kinda makes me want to do a review for it, but I doubt I will.

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Okay just read the last 10 pages/ 500 posts about this thread and I generally agree with the consensus of this being a Good, not great film with lots of dope action.

The one thing I loved was all that Black Excellence in the end with.....

Falcon and War Machine becoming official members in the New Avengers :blessed: :banderas:

my nikka Mackie was happier than a mutha fukker to finally be with the big boys, nikka was cheesing like :jawalrus:

now that I think about it all the main black super heroes from the MCU were in this film, if you include Idris from Thor's vision.

Also you gotta love how Hulk hit Widow with smooth curb and disappeared in stealth mode.:mjlol:

I think Quicksilver may comeback brehs, he has to right? He cant go out like that:mjcry:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:wow: a once in a generation fight and marvel still backing up the trucks to haul away the money :banderas:

ya i read online when i got home from the fight at my parents house it hit them good from breaking the record of the first avengers

i went sunday at 1030 screen fukker sold out
went too 1100 sold out but was able to get in

sunday gonna be like saturday should of been basically so they will regain that money back they lost on saturday just on a different day

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You add nothing to these threads. Any slight criticism and you are ready to call people stans. Most people enjoyed the movie for what it is, calm down
Right, that's why people are saying a comic book movie felt too much like a Saturday morning cartoon and wondering why the movie didn't expand more on Ultrons motivations like its a fukkin drama staring daniel day :dead:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda

Yea it looked like it was in South Africa (they shot that scene there). They never said which country it happened. But definitely wasn't Wakanda.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanos used the mind gem to communicate with Loki in the first avengers which leads me to believe he would've controlled Ultron which is why Thor was so bent on letting it stay with vision.

I always wondered if the scepter was a stone why would thanos just drop it in the hands of a scheming lil nikka like loki but being in the shell of it was like an antenna with thanos controlling it.

Like how it made all the avengers flip out with it in the room in pt 1 and how at the end when thor told loki look at this madness. He stared at the invasion like :ohhh: Wtf i did that. I dont think he was controlling Ultron tho. He just found out nikkas finally figured it out and he cant trust any goons to pick up a weapon that makes u god status

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once Infinity I & II were announced you had to realize that this was probably going to be a lot of filler. It was entertaining but you could see where it fell off the tracks in parts. Marvel execs had one idea and Whedon had another. I can fault Whedon for some of the corny dialogue (although there were some funny lines in there) but I can't fault him for how the ending played out.

If you remember

They started to touch on some darker issues like collateral damage, everything going on with Banner, people starting to be concerned about Stark and how his weapons and inventions may cause more harm than good.. The ending went away from all of that and we ended up with some cookie cutter shyt with robots in place of Chitauri.

I'm thinking Whedon's ending was going to be a little more serious in tone but Marvel execs decided to play it safe. That's why Whedon is burnt out. If Marvel execs fukk with the Russos for Civil War it will be the worst thing they could possibly do. They need to let the Russos :cook: and give us that Civil War piff because the potential for a classic is there.

Wasnt Whedon pissed about that marvel event already announcing avengers 3 pt 1&2? he was still filming AOU and even tho we ate as fans he sitting there hearing bout how the new bytch got wetter p*ssy and her freaky friends

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't appreciate how they made Robert Downy Jr. look way taller than he is with his elevator shoes on, while Don Cheadle was looking all diminutive and weak standing next to everyone...

Black Panther better look tall and distinguished when he's introduced...

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Once Infinity I & II were announced you had to realize that this was probably going to be a lot of filler. It was entertaining but you could see where it fell off the tracks in parts. Marvel execs had one idea and Whedon had another. I can fault Whedon for some of the corny dialogue (although there were some funny lines in there) but I can't fault him for how the ending played out.

If you remember

They started to touch on some darker issues like collateral damage, everything going on with Banner, people starting to be concerned about Stark and how his weapons and inventions may cause more harm than good.. The ending went away from all of that and we ended up with some cookie cutter shyt with robots in place of Chitauri.

I'm thinking Whedon's ending was going to be a little more serious in tone but Marvel execs decided to play it safe. That's why Whedon is burnt out. If Marvel execs fukk with the Russos for Civil War it will be the worst thing they could possibly do. They need to let the Russos :cook: and give us that Civil War piff because the potential for a classic is there.
You could also see flashes of it when they were talking about how Ultron's thought came from a dark side of Stark. I thought they were gonna flesh that out a little more, but nothing more came out of it.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
I think after iron man 3 and before age of ultron stark agrees to get back in the suit so he could find the staff then officially call it quits. The beginning was dope tho but it seemed like it they were going to flash back to how they got to eastern euro

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Right, that's why people are saying a comic book movie felt too much like a Saturday morning cartoon and wondering why the movie didn't expand more on Ultrons motivations like its a fukkin drama staring daniel day :dead:

Do those opinions make someone a "stan" or a "hater" or are they simply, more realistically.. just opinions? Everything with you is DC vs. Marvel or someone supposedly being "upset" with Disney. The truth is most people don't give a fukk about any of that. If a movie is entertaining, they'll say it. If they didn't like it for whatever reason it likely has nothing to do with what studio distributed it. I enjoyed this. I enjoyed Man of Steel. I disliked the Iron Man sequels. I hated Green Lantern. See how this works? I don't mind setting some traps though. :troll:

:pachaha: :dead: