Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:dahell:
I....I can't tell if you're trolling or not. Let me know because I can't fukking tell anymore
Whats trolling? Obviously they fukked up on the arms.

Ultrons mouth moving IS stupid.

Joss whedon is not a good director. Avengers was very poorly filmed on the technical side. Looked like a made for tv movie.

Marvels notoriously cheap. If they hired better talent they would have better films.

But it doesnt matter what they do because people :cape: for their every move.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I just have to reiterate...
ilt.gif

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
zpshwi.gif

Why does thor suddenly go from bare arms to having his arms covered?

Why does ultrons mouth move when hes talking? Hes a robot.

Joss whedon is such an ass director.
Yo you are a nagging grandmother for real :what:
Why don't you just stay away from things you don't want to be a part of?

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
zpshwi.gif

Why does thor suddenly go from bare arms to having his arms covered?

Why does ultrons mouth move when hes talking? Hes a robot.

Joss whedon is such an ass director.
i hope your trolling cause its obviously just cut for trailer. the movie will prolly show him change walking up

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Whats trolling? Obviously they fukked up on the arms.

Ultrons mouth moving IS stupid.

Joss whedon is not a good director. Avengers was very poorly filmed on the technical side. Looked like a made for tv movie.

Marvels notoriously cheap. If they hired better talent they would have better films.

But it doesnt matter what they do because people :cape: for their every move.

Dog....it's a trailer. The reason you see Thor's sleeveless and then with sleeves is because they chop up scenes in trailers all the time and that shyt is never in order. Even in the first Avengers movie, Thor was sleeveless in the whole movie until the final battle in New York when he armored up.

And as far as Ultrons mouth moving, I'm ok with that. Remember the first Spiderman movie when Osborn was wearing the mask while talking? THAT shyt looked stupid.

We're finally at a point where they're making comic books come to life on the big screen and the movies are being taken seriously and people are nitpicking and the most trivial shyt:

Avengers: "Too much like a comic book"

Man of Steel: "Two indestructible Gods are fighting? Too much destruction, man"

Dark Knight Rises: "Why isn't Bane 7 feet tall and shaped like the Hulk? This movie is too dark"

I'm not a fanboy for marvel. I'm just a fan of good comic book movies from either DC or Marvel and hope they both keep putting out good shyt. I remember the Fantastic Four, Fantastic Four Rise of the Silver Surfer, Daredevil, The First Hulk movie that we should never talk about, Spider-Man 3, x men 3, and Wolverine origins days. We're moving away from them abortions and nikkas STILL aren't happy.