Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Some of you nikkas are just garbage

The movie was good, worth it if you're interested in the MCU. Started with action, ended with action. Honestly can't wait to see the next films and how everything ties into it.

Basically set up Black Panther (even though not like I expected) and Claw

Basically introduced inhumans (X-men light)

Vision was dope to see

And gave the other characters (Black Widow, Hawkeye, Hulk,) a lot more screen time because they don't get to have their own movies and stories focusing just on them.

They now have an idea of what's going on with the infinity stones, which should introduce The Guardians of the Galaxy, the Kree, and etc.

Aside from the new Avengers (some which eventually became Avengers anyway), I didn't have anything negative to say about the movie... Except that I hate Captain America.. But I'm interested in the next movie especially since Claw, Winter Soldier, and BP should be in it

:wtf: When? I missed this part...

Pros:

Vision-great character wish he would have been shown more (whats his backstory because I had never heard of him until this movie)
Captain america
Ironman
I liked seeing falcon and war soldier but they def needed more screen time
I loved the action (opening and ending)
I didnt think it was as cheesy as the first one
seeing all the characters get shine
Ironman vs Hulk
Ultron vs Capt America fights

Man I could go on and on about what I liked, the only thing I didnt like was that it should have been like 20 minutes longer

I have some questions that Im hoping someone can answer:

What is everyone speculation on where Hulk went?
Does Klaw losing his arm have any major significance
Why does Ironman and Capt American know about wakanda but it doesnt seem like any of the other characters did
Why did Thor leave again
Is there any speculation on which characters will be in Avengers 3 and which ones will be left out
Did Ironman leave the Avengers group?

I cant wait until BP and Civil War

Absolutely, its basically his origin.

about Avengers 3. :comeon: nikka did u pay attention to the final scenes??

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Good flick, like the first one I'm not sure how much I'll be rewatching this flick. That cap and Thor teamwork :wow: scarlet witch titties looking suckable as fukk. Good Comedic moments, was vision being able to lift Thor's hammer happen in the comics? Why are you all surprised Hollywood put a love story in there? I didn't even think it was that bad. It certainly wasn't the hobbit elf dwarf love story bad. Can these mufukkas finally fight thanos?

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
can't believe people compare the marvel films to Nolan's Batman masterpieces...this movie was fun but felt like a Saturday morning cartoon even the comics are grittier
isnt that how its supposed to feel?:what:
every fukkin comic film doesnt have to follow the DC "hey we can somehow make the Wonder Twins dark and gritty" formula:deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Once Infinity I & II were announced you had to realize that this was probably going to be a lot of filler. It was entertaining but you could see where it fell off the tracks in parts. Marvel execs had one idea and Whedon had another. I can fault Whedon for some of the corny dialogue (although there were some funny lines in there) but I can't fault him for how the ending played out.

If you remember

They started to touch on some darker issues like collateral damage, everything going on with Banner, people starting to be concerned about Stark and how his weapons and inventions may cause more harm than good.. The ending went away from all of that and we ended up with some cookie cutter shyt with robots in place of Chitauri.

I'm thinking Whedon's ending was going to be a little more serious in tone but Marvel execs decided to play it safe. That's why Whedon is burnt out. If Marvel execs fukk with the Russos for Civil War it will be the worst thing they could possibly do. They need to let the Russos :cook: and give us that Civil War piff because the potential for a classic is there.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
isnt that how its supposed to feel?:what:
every fukkin comic film doesnt have to follow the DC "hey we can somehow make the Wonder Twins dark and gritty" formula:deadmanny:

You add nothing to these threads. Any slight criticism and you are ready to call people stans. Most people enjoyed the movie for what it is, calm down :heh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
You add nothing to these threads. Any slight criticism and you are ready to call people stans. Most people enjoyed the movie for what it is, calm down :heh:
what does Stan even mean?:what:
and im just playin the game
that "i didnt stay the whole movie"
"i fell asleep" "batman the greatest policeman ever" game :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
"i didnt stay the whole movie"
"i fell asleep"

I would say those people are probably lying. Age of Ultron was decent enough and it's a big Summer blockbuster. That said, I walked out of Starsky and Hutch. I walked out of Brother's Grimm. I fell asleep during some Jim Carrey movie that I'm forgetting the name to. It was a movie where he and his wife are trying to rob a convenient store. Honestly, I don't remember much about it. :pachaha:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
they didnt touch on the inhumans in the film....people are mistaking the twins for inhumans, and they're not...the only place marvel is using to set up the inhumans is on the shield show...

Okay that makes sense, I would of caught an Inhuman reference. thanks for clearing that up breh.