Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If we got some flashbacks to his childhood, maybe a couple of sequences of him having internal battles and his gradual progression to being evil, his character would have felt more complete. But as he is in the movie another wack Marvel villain :camby:

:why: U wanna see the childhood of a robot huh??

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
So before the fight stuff, I did what needed to be done and went to check this out. I liked it. Scarlet Witch and her accent was fun. The audience laughed a lot during the one liners...because half of this movie is almost like some kind of comedy. A lot of jokes from not only all the heroes but even Ultron. I was wondering how powerful they were gonna make Scarlet Witch since she has a habit of punking Ultron in the end. Everyone got a lot of time..interesting they would let you know who die...and it was perplexing why they started that love story thing with Hulk and Scarlett.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Things I missed after watching it a 2nd time

Banner actually designed the Hulk Buster.

Scarlett Withch's powers came from the infinity stone so I think she has the power to not only read and alter minds but also give people glimpses into the future.

Falcon has been out looking for Winter Soldier for Cap on the low.

This entire movie was a prelude to civil war. Little moments throughout the movie other than cap and Starks convo at Hawks crib.

Thanos used the mind gem to communicate with Loki in the first avengers which leads me to believe he would've controlled Ultron which is why Thor was so bent on letting it stay with vision.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
My 2 cents.

1. For people complaining about Ultron... He was evolving. The Avenvers (and J.A.R.V.I.S.) basically stopped Ultron before his evolution was completed. Had Ultron completed his full evolution he would've been unstoppable.

2. I think the way the used Quick Silver had more to do with FOX and them not wanting Marvel to use him for more than one flick... but AGAIN. Quick Silver never fully realized the potential of his powers. If he did, he wouldn't have went out the way he did.

3. I think this movie represented a changing of the guard if you will. The next Avengers will be the Infiniti Wars. No more fighting local villains. shyt will be on a galactic level so I think they had to recalibrate.

Overall this movie was better than the first one. More action, more action and more action. It set shyt up for the next phase. I watched all the past 10 movies before watching this so to see the evolution and growth of Iron Man and Captain America has been :wow:

Question.. Just to be clear, did Scarlett Witch get inside Thor's head or not? :wtf: I'm gonna have to go back and watch again.

I seriously doubt Marvel will tease Thanos for 6 years and have a part 1 & 2, for him to be a weak villain.

Of course she did..he went crazy and started seeing pretty bytches and Stringer Bell:laugh:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
They talked about this movie for almost an hour and mentioned nothing about Black Panther :mjpls:

They didn't talk about Air Bud and there was a dog in at least 2 scenes and I'm pretty sure Air Bud is in the MCU after Disney bought Marvel

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Age of Ultron was decent. I enjoyed it but it also had its flaws. Don Cheadle stole the show every time he was on screen. I wish they' let him :cook: which maybe he will in future films. I'm still not a fan of Whedon's writing because you end up with Thor and Cap competing with Stark with the one liners, you wind up with a reverse Stark Ultron who is also trying to get his in, etc..

Ruffalo was great in this movie. Ruffalo is great in everything but those scenes with him and Scarlett were very well done. I just don't remember where that subplot came from.

Speaking of subplots, they never did get around to explaining how we get from Iron Man 3 to here with Tony?

I wish they hadn't used Quiksilver and Scarlett Witch. There wasn't enough time to flesh out their characters and then

Quiksilver dies, :manny:

Stark should have done a better job leading Hulk away from the city. Those poor civilians with broken glass and rubble falling from the sky. :troll:

I can't wait for Civil War. Cap has become one of my favorite characters in the MCU and throw in Black Panther :banderas: and possibly
Spidey :myman:

Throw out Whedon. Russo brothers will bring the MCU to new heights. :blessed:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
If we got some flashbacks to his childhood, maybe a couple of sequences of him having internal battles and his gradual progression to being evil, his character would have felt more complete. But as he is in the movie another wack Marvel villain :camby:
WHAT? :dahell:
Were you even really watching this movie?

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Age of Ultron was decent. I enjoyed it but it also had its flaws. Don Cheadle stole the show every time he was on screen. I wish they' let him :cook: which maybe he will in future films. I'm still not a fan of Whedon's writing because you end up with Thor and Cap competing with Stark with the one liners, you wind up with a reverse Stark Ultron who is also trying to get his in, etc..

Ruffalo was great in this movie. Ruffalo is great in everything but those scenes with him and Scarlett were very well done. I just don't remember where that subplot came from.

Speaking of subplots, they never did get around to explaining how we get from Iron Man 3 to here with Tony?

I wish they hadn't used Quiksilver and Scarlett Witch. There wasn't enough time to flesh out their characters and then

Quiksilver dies, :manny:

Stark should have done a better job leading Hulk away from the city. Those poor civilians with broken glass and rubble falling from the sky. :troll:

I can't wait for Civil War. Cap has become one of my favorite characters in the MCU and throw in Black Panther :banderas: and possibly
Spidey :myman:

Throw out Whedon. Russo brothers will bring the MCU to new heights. :blessed:

You and I are on the same page breh. Especially about the tony thing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't wait to cop this on Blu Ray because this is one of those type of movies that get better with repeated viewings.

All we have left from phase 2 is Ant Man but I definitely have to say that so far, Phase 2 shyts all over Phase 1 even with the Iron man 3 controversy and Thor 2 mediocrity.:whoo:

I know people felt like Ultron wasn't menacing enough but I personally disagree because this was the first time that all of the Avengers combined couldn't touch Ultron. He didn't become beatable until Vision was created. Even with the rematch, Ultron was about to solo Thor before the Vision saved his ass using Thor's hammer. Loki was interesting but he physically couldn't beat the Avengers except for widow, Hawkeye and maybe Cap. The Hulk turned Loki into a rag toy.

I wish they would've gave us more examples of Ultron being unbeatable.I don't think they did enough to establish him as a threat.Hell, even Captain America held his own against Ultron without his shield.