Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
My thoughts:

It wasn't mind blowing .... but very solid. I enjoyed it.

Captain America is the best out of all of the Avengers (right now)

Ultron was ass

Black Widows facial expression never changes

Hawkeye was dope

Captain moved Thor's hammer a little bit :ohlawd:

Vision barely did anything. He ugly. Hope Thanos rips off his head.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My thoughts:

It wasn't mind blowing .... but very solid. I enjoyed it.

Captain America is the best out of all of the Avengers (right now)

Ultron was ass

Black Widows facial expression never changes

Hawkeye was dope

Captain moved Thor's hammer a little bit :ohlawd:

Vision barely did anything. He ugly. Hope Thanos rips off his head.

U kno he the 1st avenger to get mirked in infinity war pt 1 cause the mind gem will probably be the last one he scoops up. So how many flicks are there til A3? Thor 3 end credit should be Thanos slappin loki for the tesseract.

GOTG 2 he cock slaps that nova broad for the power stone and strange should introduce the soul gem

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
what's the face for?.....
the suggestion that AoU didn't feel like a comic book movie is just :why: that opener alone with the snappy commentary like it was just another day on the beat was very Saturday morning cartoon bet hey. Have some dudes in a both formulate your opinion brehs

Midrash

All Star
Daps
This scene felt STRAIGHT like a comic!
tumblr_nnmzpirqxZ1uovo1xo1_500.gif

tumblr_nnmzpirqxZ1uovo1xo2_500.gif

Seeing that shyt in IMAX brehs was...:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Last edited:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
When Ultron was about to shoot Hawkeye I was getting Boyz In The Hood flashbacks. :sadcam::sadbron:

I was like "RICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKYYYYY!!!!":damn:

Then Quicksilver caught them bullets from him. That shyt was sad AF.:to:

Hawkeye line was classic when he pointed that arrow behind Quicksilver's back joking around.:mjlol:

"No one would ever know. Last time I saw him, an ultron was standing over him. I miss him already":mjpls:

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
A lot of that is being covered in Agents of Shield in regards to Fury (went underground after the assassination attempt, Shield being ran by Coulson, the carrier) and we all knew Stark didn't stop being Ironman, he just blew up all of those suits he's been working on and started over/clean slate.

Banner/BW was the only thing new but it wasn't bad at all... They have had a connection since the first Avengers and had chemistry.. but like I said before, who else was going to EVER calm Hulk down after a battle was done???

Yeah I know fury went dark but again to go from that to then pulling up in a hellcarrier is a big difference. It just feels like sloppy writing especially with the sruff with tony. He blew up everything and seemed to imply he was finished period. And done tinkering so show me why he decided to tinker again that's all. If it's because of hydra then cool but show me that