Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
5357344591446016.png

Whedon said he cut ALOT of stuff...

I hope it does become a separate cut and they just don't add those scenes as bonus cut scenes. I felt they should of kept some of those scenes in TWS that got cut. Since Disney is all about the money you would think they would be milking all these extended alternate cuts.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

what's the face for?...you listen to the review the dude posted, that i quoted?...that's what they said: the majority of the movie didnt feel like a comic book movie, that's why they highly enjoyed it.....and that's exactly why i was disappointed: i want a comic book movie to feel like a comic book movie....

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Captain America movies have gotten better with each one.

And there is only 2 of them :wow:

....but then again I haven't watched Ironman 3 yet or Thor 2 but I didn't really fukk with the first Thor anyway. :patrice:

I have complete faith that Cap 3 will be :ohlawd:

Thor was straight comedy! :russ:

You aint missing much with Thor 2 but if you want complete continuity you should see it then. I am not really a Thor fan in his solo movies but I like what he adds in the Avengers movies.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just now hitting me that Ultron had the Vibranium upgrade and still got treated like he was semi lightwork. I swear they better not nerf Black Panther and Wakanda as a whole, because of that bullshyt...:snoop:
He never got the Vibranium upgrade. He put the Vibranium in Vision's body, which was supposed to be his final form, but he never got to upload himself into that body.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
the way vision was made :patrice: has me thinking if thats how theyre going to bring cap back from the dead

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
throwing a person onto a movie car aint shyt...that's bout the equilvalent of ultron blasting a chick in the chest with a laser beam at close range....throwing a cat into the airplane engine the same as ultron cutting off a man's arm.....shooting at people with a rocket launcher same as shooting at people from a plane....see how that's not ruthless?....yea, the story and talk about killing people to protect humanity and keep order (WS) is ruthless, just like that's the same as ultron wanting to wipe out humanity to save them.....they have the talk/story to make these villains look menacing, but their actions dont back it up...

how they made bucky look was true to the comics...he eventually becomes a hero, but he's still ruthless....especially when he was 'lost' in his mind....

i dont know where you got that number from about on screen kills, so all i can say is ok....

The story of The Winter Soldier has zero to do with what I'm talking about. It's about how it's shown on the film. You actually saw the kills in The Winter Soldier clear as day and it wasn't done cartoonishly. People were visibly getting killed, by guns, bullets and grenades. The Winter Soldier walks up to an area and starts firing off grenades with people clearly being killed :what: Ultron's kills weren't even on screen:comeon:.

They could have toned down and limited The Winters Soldier to just killing Nick Fury which was a fake death anyway and fighting Captain America only along with just saying that he was an assassin with no actual kills being seen in the movie. Thus protecting the character seeing how he'll eventually be a hero down the line. That would be "Family Friendly". Instead they actually showed you him gunning people down, ruthlessly killing and blowing things up. If they did that with that character why would they neuter Thanos who's a flat out villain and not going to be redeemed?

Ultron doesn't do anything close to this in the movie in regards to killing:francis:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
yo that movie looked straight stupid, everyone in my theater was laughing but not in a good way, I stopped checking for sandler back in the early 2000s, the only reason i saw grownup was because of chris rock
The only part anyone in my theater laughed at was when Sandler went :manny: We're all gonna die. Other than that, this looks trash.
SW00013-720x300.jpg

What happened to her?
What part of the movie was this? And who is she? That's the same water Thor went in right?

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
i think it's cause marvel/disney not trying to stray too far away from family friendly, and they dont wanna cross that line....which they would kinda have to with some of the marvel villains to really make them feel like villains...so to avoid that, they've just made the villains look and talk tough/mean/scary, but their actions havent been too questionable....

that's one reason i'm nervous about how they gonna do thanos...it's gonna be hard to make him family friendly without neutering the character....i mean, the little things he's done, have been more fukked up than what they've shown in the films so far...
will his lust for death be mentioned? They will probably have in in love with Justin bieber but selena gomez hating.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
Captain America movies have gotten better with each one.

And there is only 2 of them :wow:

....but then again I haven't watched Ironman 3 yet or Thor 2 but I didn't really fukk with the first Thor anyway. :patrice:

I have complete faith that Cap 3 will be :ohlawd:

Thor was straight comedy! :russ:

thor was slaying it

then his reaction to cap moving hammer ::merchant::whoa: enough of this game

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And whedon confirmed avengers 2 original cut was 3 hours and change... with the loki/odin asguard stuff and the BP shyt.... there's alot of shyt he cutout...

Damn i forgot they said loki had did a scene for this. I guess they cut BP cause he got pushed back due to spidey so that was probably an after credit scene

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
The only part anyone in my theater laughed at was when Sandler went :manny: We're all gonna die. Other than that, this looks trash.

What part of the movie was this? And who is she? That's the same water Thor went in right?
It wasn't in the movie, but was in the trailer. So I was asking what happened to this scene

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The story of The Winter Soldier has zero to do with what I'm talking about. It's about how it's shown on the film. You actually saw the kills in The Winter Soldier clear as day and it wasn't done cartoonishly. People were visibly getting killed, by guns, bullets and grenades. The Winter Soldier walks up to an area and starts firing off grenades with people clearly being killed :what: Ultron's kills weren't even on screen:comeon:.

They could have toned down and limited The Winters Soldier to just killing Nick Fury which was a fake death anyway and fighting Captain America only along with just saying that he was an assassin with no actual kills being seen in the movie. Thus protecting the character seeing how he'll eventually be a hero down the line. That would be "Family Friendly". Instead they actually showed you him gunning people down, ruthlessly killing and blowing things up. If they did that with that character why would they neuter Thanos who's a flat out villain and not going to be redeemed?

Ultron doesn't do anything close to this in the movie in regards to killing:francis:

look at the vids you posted, they help my point: there was a lot of destruction and assumed killing, but nothing too over the top, just like ultron...ex: he wasnt clearly hitting/killing people with nades like you said...he was hitting the ground and the explosions had people flying around like other movies...he clearly killed only 2 on screen: the guy he shot with the AR and the dude he kicked into the plane....the others you didnt see and just assume/think they died (even though some people were clearly still moving): him standing over the pilot shooting him in the head, throwing the nade in the plane with the dude, etc.....even the plane that exploded by that bunch of people didnt show them getting killed, but somehow this is more ruthless? lol....come on man....

naw, no need to tone him down cause they protected him while showing he was wild...when he refused to kill cap and was questioning things, and they had to wipe his mind again to get him to follow orders was protecting his hero image...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
will his lust for death be mentioned? They will probably have in in love with Justin bieber but selena gomez hating.

they hinted at it in the first avengers, but i dont know if they gonna go all out with it....