Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Yeah I know fury went dark but again to go from that to then pulling up in a hellcarrier is a big difference. It just feels like sloppy writing especially with the sruff with tony. He blew up everything and seemed to imply he was finished period. And done tinkering so show me why he decided to tinker again that's all. If it's because of hydra then cool but show me that
i agree, that was one of my biggest questions coming into the movie... Especially after he had his core removed... They could have easily tied it in with him wanting "the fight" to be over as he said while talking about sending jarvis into ultrons body

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
thor was slaying it

then his reaction to cap moving hammer ::merchant::whoa: enough of this game
The entire audience laughed when Thor's smile dropped.

*Banner looking at Widow as if to ask her if she wants to try to move the hammer*
Widow: No. That's not a question I need answered.

Natasha knows she's a naughty girl :shaq:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nothing too over the top? it's people clearly getting killed on screen, what do you want them to show in a PG-13 movie, flying body parts?:what:

The only thing The Winter Soldier questions is who Captain America is? he wasn't questioning what he was doing up until the climax, before that he's killing and down for the cause even after asking about Captain merica which is why he accepts the wipe after the talk. None of the character's killing had to be in the movie at all. Like I said before it could have just been him only encountering and fighting Captain America and no one else with zero causalities. Along with just saying that he's an assassin. That would be protecting and neutering the character. Instead they didn't and showed him flat out killing and assassinating people. So why do you think they won't do the same with Thanos?

lol...no one was getting killed on screen...they were doing the same shyt like the ultron movie: showing people in fukked up situations and having you assume they got killed off screen.....i mean, since you are so confident, using the clips you posted, please point out the people that die on screen....i'm not talking about them being really hurt, it setting them up to die, them dieing off screen, etc., i want you to point out people in those clips that you can say are dead when you see them on screen....i'll wait....

what bucky did is nothing compared to what thanos does.....you need to re-read up on him before thinking their actions are even close to being comparable....also, again: in the clips you posted, i want you to point out all these people he killed on screen....

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel you dog but when has Stark EVER quit being ironman?

And the fact that they were making an Avengers 2 you should've known he wasn't quitting... He's one of the main characters for the next couple movies...

And in Ironman 3 he initiated the "clean slate protocol"... Meaning he was starting over. Nowhere did he say he was quitting.

And as far as Fury goes, he said in the movie he had a carrier stashed. In AoS, Coulson is still working with Hill who is still working for Fury... And Coulson knew that. He still has connections and a team working with him despite being underground... Even Hawkeye knew

Touche on the stuff with Fury then and I agree that yeah when has ever quit but the point is when you go to great lengths to make it a plot point, it's bad writing to just skate over it like it never happened and ignore anything of consequence. Obviously I knew he'd be back in the suit but I'd love to know what possessed him to do it and what inspired him to decide to tinker

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Touche on the stuff with Fury then and I agree that yeah when has ever quit but the point is when you go to great lengths to make it a plot point, it's bad writing to just skate over it like it never happened and ignore anything of consequence. Obviously I knew he'd be back in the suit but I'd love to know what possessed him to do it and what inspired him to decide to tinker
Maybe we'll get that in the next movie

But supposedly it was Coulson who alerted Hill/Fury about the location of the scepter... In which I'm sure they alerted Tony who called the rest of the Avengers up

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Maybe we'll get that in the next movie

But supposedly it was Coulson who alerted Hill/Fury about the location of the scepter... In which I'm sure they alerted Tony who called the rest of the Avengers up

Also makes sense but see again, it's one of those dark knight rises situations where I'm supposed to fill in the blanks that even the supplemental material (agents of shield) didn't fill in. Which to me is just lazy writing

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I though it was dope, but wtf is up with movie theaters being so damn loud?? It completely distorts the audio. My home theater absolutely shyts on it. My ear drums shouldn't buzz from someone talking :wtf: Now I know why I don't go to the movies that much anymore.