Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka did you really just say other people would tell me you have great taste too.. Like after hearing your friends opinion of your taste would change mines:heh:

You're complaining about there not being any BP easter eggs yet like 20 other people in this thread are saying the same shyt that I am...

Then you said GotG was a disappointment or something like that, yet you were geeked to see a 80 year old Harrison Ford and Chewbacca in a lackluster trailer of a franchise that hasn't had a dope movie since before I was born:francis:

your post shows exactly what i was talking about: yall coli cats make up shyt to comment on instead of commenting on what was actually said...

1. naw, wasnt trying to change your mind...just saying people that know me(i didnt say friends) would disagree...you can think what you want...

2. havent complained about there being no bp easter eggs....i mentioned catching them....

3. didnt say gotg was a disappointment, just said it was overhyped....didnt say i was geeked about seeing a trailer for star wars, just that i would be there to see that movie day 1 just like i was for this...

...like i said: we disagree about this movie, that's cool....we can have a convo about our opinions...but stop trying to smart ass....

EarlyMaridia

All Star
Daps
Just now hitting me that Ultron had the Vibranium upgrade and still got treated like he was semi lightwork. I swear they better not nerf Black Panther and Wakanda as a whole, because of that bullshyt...:snoop:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
it did?...yea, there were some deaths on screen, there was a lot of destruction, and there was a lot of talk about killing a bunch, but they didnt show as much as you trying to say....the story was ruthless, but the action wasnt...

i agree, they did make it a point to have them rescue and limit destruction...i think the superman backlash contributed to that....it goes with what i said in my last post: it seems people want comic book movies but they dont want them to be comic book movies, and the studios might be giving in to that.....

In the film he threw a person onto a moving car which was shown, another into a jet engine which was shown and had a sequence where he's literally just blowing people up with a grenade launcher. It wasn't cartoonish either. They made him far more ruthless than I expected seeing how they'll probably turn him into a hero down the line. Crossbones was also out there gutting people with knives at one point. The movie overall had over 90 on screen kills, primarily through guns and bullets.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Its means to weaken or make less effective. I thought only white video gamers used it regularly though.:manny:
who knew. thought it was strictly a comic word. im sure it has a definition just never heard it in any context but foam footballs and in Star Wars

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the film he threw a person onto a moving car which was shown, another into a jet engine which was shown and had a sequence where he's literally just blowing people up with a grenade launcher. It wasn't cartoonish either. They made him far more ruthless than I expected seeing how they'll probably turn him into a hero down the line. Crossbones was also out there gutting people with knives at one point. The movie overall had over 90 on screen kills, primarily through guns and bullets.

throwing a person onto a moving car aint shyt...that's bout the equilvalent of ultron blasting a chick in the chest with a laser beam at close range....throwing a cat into the airplane engine the same as ultron cutting off a man's arm.....shooting at people with a rocket launcher same as shooting at people from a plane....see how that's not ruthless?....yea, the story and talk about killing people to protect humanity and keep order (WS) is ruthless, just like that's the same as ultron wanting to wipe out humanity to save them.....they have the talk/story to make these villains look menacing, but their actions dont back it up...

how they made bucky look was true to the comics...he eventually becomes a hero, but he's still ruthless....especially when he was 'lost' in his mind....

i dont know where you got that number from about on screen kills, so all i can say is ok....

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
wanted to comment on this cause after watching it, it sums up why i was disappointed in the movie....

if you listen to this review: they like the fact for the majority of the movie, it didnt feel like a comic book movie, and was more humanized/personal....they didnt really like the last 30-40 mins cause thats when it started to feel like a comic book movie....they wanted a comic book movie that didnt feel/act like a comic book movie, which they think for the most part age of ultron is, so they highly enjoyed it.....

and that is exactly why i feel the opposite...i wanted a comic book movie to be a comic book movie, and most of the movie isnt that, that's why it was disappointing to me
....i notice people act like saying that means you think the movie is bad....no it doesnt...if i thought the movie was bad, i'd say so, but i havent cause the movie isnt bad....
:dahell:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
yep I feel the same way he is my favorite character

Cap's always been my dude since The First Avenger. I liked that he never backs down even pre-super soldier serum and he gives his all no matter what. I also like that even though he's out of place in the first Avengers' movie he wasn't scared to put Tony Stark in his place and was actually telling him that he wanted him at his best so he needed to put the suit on to take that ass whipping.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
5357344591446016.png

Whedon said he cut ALOT of stuff...
It felt like it... I need that asap

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
So like i said it was a solid movie, and there were a TON of little things in this one to setup the next phase (which i loved) cant wait for cap 3 and bp. So i feel like you cant even review this like a standalone movie because its so much going on in the background. If a casual moviegoer doesn't like this i will understand but as someone who is into this shyt i was pleased.

Wanted to see Ultron hand out that work, they missed that mark imo

Vision was dope as fukk, (even tho he was rushed)

I thought quiksilver was pretty wack, (powers are dope, but dude was a herb)
Hulk vs Hulkbuster was the highlight of the movie :ohlawd:

Wasnt really feeling hulk/black widow

Good seeing some background on hawkeye, and that feeling of being a regular nikka with all these super powered nikkas

Rhodey finally getting in on the action>>>

And ive never had a problem with the comedy in these movies, becuase the entire theater is always :laugh:

S/N: still dont know how i feel about ant man :patrice: ill probably go see it but im not expecting much.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cap's always been my dude since The First Avenger. I liked that he never backs down even pre-super soldier serum and he gives his all no matter what. I also like that even though he's out of place in the first Avengers' movie he wasn't scared to put Tony Stark in his place and was actually telling him that he wanted him at his best so he needed to put the suit on to take that ass whipping.

Captain America movies have gotten better with each one.

And there is only 2 of them :wow:

....but then again I haven't watched Ironman 3 yet or Thor 2 but I didn't really fukk with the first Thor anyway. :patrice:

I have complete faith that Cap 3 will be :ohlawd:

So like i said it was a solid movie, and there were a TON of little things in this one to setup the next phase (which i loved) cant wait for cap 3 and bp. So i feel like you cant even review this like a standalone movie because its so much going on in the background. If a casual moviegoer doesn't like this i will understand but as someone who is into this shyt i was pleased.

Wanted to see Ultron hand out that work, they missed that mark imo

Vision was dope as fukk, (even tho he was rushed)

I thought quiksilver was pretty wack, (powers are dope, but dude was a herb)
Hulk vs Hulkbuster was the highlight of the movie :ohlawd:

Wasnt really feeling hulk/black widow

Good seeing some background on hawkeye, and that feeling of being a regular nikka with all these super powered nikkas

Rhodey finally getting in on the action>>>

And ive never had a problem with the comedy in these movies, becuase the entire theater is always :laugh:

S/N: still dont know how i feel about ant man :patrice: ill probably go see it but im not expecting much.

Thor was straight comedy! :russ: