Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Bruh you type a whole lot of shyt when the end scenes of all those movies where giant fukking objects falling down out of the sky :mjlol:
:mjlol:

shytty ass struggle posts coming out of you the past 2 pages..

can we open the debate on who's the top 5 marvel villains now that Ultron is out
mines are: 1.Loki 2.Winter Solider 3.Kingpin 4. Ultron 5. Ronan
Thanos not count? :lupe:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
lol that's cool.....and you fukking right, just like I was there day 1 for this, i'll be there day 1 for that...

lol .i have great taste, and the people that know me would tell you that too, but whatever you say...

naw, I didn't say agent carter was a movie....actually, no one in this thread said it was a movie...the person that quoted me used it as an example of how they would tie ant-man to this movie, like they tied agent carter to iron man 1....

...look man, we disagree about this movie, that's cool...but stop trying to be a smart ass...
nikka did you really just say other people would tell me you have great taste too.. Like after hearing your friends opinion of your taste would change mines:heh:

You're complaining about there not being any BP easter eggs yet like 20 other people in this thread are saying the same shyt that I am...

Then you said GotG was a disappointment or something like that, yet you were geeked to see a 80 year old Harrison Ford and Chewbacca in a lackluster trailer of a franchise that hasn't had a dope movie since before I was born:francis:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SW00013-720x300.jpg

What happened to her?

5357344591446016.png

Whedon said he cut ALOT of stuff...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Villains are supposed to be dark tho breh; there should be a good contrast between them and the heroes. I wouldn't say DC movie villains are too dark but they have been better developed for the most part from Ra's to Zod; they've all had their own motivations, their own flaws, their own desires and have shown no limits in what they will do to accomplish those goals and more importantly, they aren't punchlines. Marvel, at times, treats it's heels the way Vince McMahon treats his right now: they're simply there to be the butt of the jokes for the heroes rather than impose any real danger

:wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Movie was solid. Not great or not bad. It's kinda uneven and some of the character stuff is out of nowhere (tony is iron man again after iron man 3; Bruce and Natasha, fury's third act reveal) but the action is awesome some of the dialogue is really great and ultron for the most part is cool but tonally a mixed bag. It dragged in certain parts but when it works it really fukkin works.

Love ultrons scheme and the twins. Cap and Tony's relationship is great, Thor is great even tho him going off for 10-15 min was a waste. Vision is awesome too as is the scenes where they're all together. The thing that's making it not great is the aforementioned character stuff from previous movies that they seem to conveniently forget and the forced set up of future movies, ultron being more funny than scary and the fact that it plays out best for best like the first movie. They come together to fight they fight each other they disperse and then come together for the third act. Movie isn't a train wreck by any means but it's not this crown jewel either and that's fine. Not every movie has to be the greatest ever in order to not suck
A lot of that is being covered in Agents of Shield in regards to Fury (went underground after the assassination attempt, Shield being ran by Coulson, the carrier) and we all knew Stark didn't stop being Ironman, he just blew up all of those suits he's been working on and started over/clean slate.

Banner/BW was the only thing new but it wasn't bad at all... They have had a connection since the first Avengers and had chemistry.. but like I said before, who else was going to EVER calm Hulk down after a battle was done???

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Damn.

How is the version of Ultron in Earth's Mightiest Heroes way more menacing than the movie version? :mjcry:
Those were really dope episodes, so when I heard avengers 2 was going to have ultron as the villain I am thinking shyt is about to get real. But the way he was portrayed and the level of threat was :ld: they really neglected the ai aspect and ratcheted up the human element of the character which is assbackwards considering we are talking marvel

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

wanted to comment on this cause after watching it, it sums up why i was disappointed in the movie....

if you listen to this review: they like the fact for the majority of the movie, it didnt feel like a comic book movie, and was more humanized/personal....they didnt really like the last 30-40 mins cause thats when it started to feel like a comic book movie....they wanted a comic book movie that didnt feel/act like a comic book movie, which they think for the most part age of ultron is, so they highly enjoyed it.....

and that is exactly why i feel the opposite...i wanted a comic book movie to be a comic book movie, and most of the movie isnt that, that's why it was disappointing to me....i notice people act like saying that means you think the movie is bad....no it doesnt...if i thought the movie was bad, i'd say so, but i havent cause the movie isnt bad....

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Villains are supposed to be dark tho breh; there should be a good contrast between them and the heroes. I wouldn't say DC movie villains are too dark but they have been better developed for the most part from Ra's to Zod; they've all had their own motivations, their own flaws, their own desires and have shown no limits in what they will do to accomplish those goals and more importantly, they aren't punchlines. Marvel, at times, treats it's heels the way Vince McMahon treats his right now: they're simply there to be the butt of the jokes for the heroes rather than impose any real danger

Ultron had all of that though :what: .

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Winter Soldier killed plenty of people on screen in The Winter Soldier and was very ruthless :yeshrug:. I think the reason why Ultron's kill count wasn't that high was because this movie made a point about them being able to save everyone. I mean the climax of the movie isn't even a battle like the last movie, it was an evacuation with The Avengers focusing on the people instead of the villain. It reminded me of Sam Raimi did in his first two Spider-Man films.

it did?...yea, there were some deaths on screen, there was a lot of destruction, and there was a lot of talk about killing a bunch, but they didnt show as much as you trying to say....the story was ruthless, but the action wasnt...

i agree, they did make it a point to have them rescue and limit destruction...i think the superman backlash contributed to that....it goes with what i said in my last post: it seems people want comic book movies but they dont want them to be comic book movies, and the studios might be giving in to that.....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
can we open the debate on who's the top 5 marvel villains now that Ultron is out
mines are: 1.Loki 2.Winter Solider 3.Kingpin 4. Ultron 5. Ronan

Ronin was pretty dope I thought. Very believable bad guy, killed Thanos's secretary like it wasn't shyt right in front of him, was fukking his daughter, slaughtering the prisoners, killing Xandarians and their families, challenging Thanos, etc.,

Winter Soldier was great too, mainly because of his look and a perfect match to fight Cap... didn't hesitate to shoot up Cap either

Loki was always annoying to me but he is sinister. He's a bytch but no goofiness in him at all and deceitful/driven af

Kingpin was dope... Kinda made him very disturbed and silently violent. Great villain for Daredevil

Most villains were dark and driven I think... except for Ultron. Maybe they edited some shyt out, but I think they gave him TOO much human personality.. like him singing, or cracking jokes, being soft on certain avengers, being afraid, etc.

They had Vision done perfectly, so I expected Ultron to be the same way but in a much darker tone