Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Only...only....ONLY go see a 3D movie if:

1. The movie is animated.

2. The movie was made SPECIFICALLY for 3D (like Avatar) using 3D cameras, and not that post production rendered 3D bullshyt.

Other than that, 3D is shyt.

This.. Going in about an hour.. I been stop messing with 3D.

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
can we open the debate on who's the top 5 marvel villains now that Ultron is out
mines are: 1.Loki 2.Winter Solider 3.Kingpin 4. Ultron 5. Ronan

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Not a perfect movie by any means, but it was a lot of fun and great action...8/10 to me. Maybe expectations were just too damn high for some lol. Ultron is up there with Heath/Bane as far as villain performances go imo. Had swag and quotables for days :wow:

Not to get into the whole DC vs Marvel stan wars...but there's no way you can love M.O.S. and hate on this when they're basically the same (heavy on action, light on everything else).

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not a perfect movie by any means, but it was a lot of fun and great action...8/10 to me. Maybe expectations were just too damn high for some lol. Ultron is up there with Heath/Bane as far as villain performances go imo. Had swag and quotables for days :wow:

Not to get into the whole DC vs Marvel stan wars...but there's no way you can love M.O.S. and hate on this when they're basically the same (heavy on action, light on everything else).

I thought ultron was kinda weak breh. Definitely quotables but again thinly developed. I think joker was much better developed. Outside of kingpin and Loki this is still a weak spot for them and I can't figure out why

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

People were hating n M.O.S because of all the action in that movie and destruction, The avenger movies basically the same shyt happens and nobody bytches.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
got that trailer too...i'm there for that shyt...when ole boy got out the car against pac man and yelled 'he is my son', had me dying lol....

yo that movie looked straight stupid, everyone in my theater was laughing but not in a good way, I stopped checking for sandler back in the early 2000s, the only reason i saw grownup was because of chris rock

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I thought ultron was kinda weak breh. Definitely quotables but again thinly developed. I think joker was much better developed. Outside of kingpin and Loki this is still a weak spot for them and I can't figure out why

ultron is the best villian imo in the marvel cinematic universe so far though(not saying much though).

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Movie was solid. Not great or not bad. It's kinda uneven and some of the character stuff is out of nowhere (tony is iron man again after iron man 3; Bruce and Natasha, fury's third act reveal) but the action is awesome some of the dialogue is really great and ultron for the most part is cool but tonally a mixed bag. It dragged in certain parts but when it works it really fukkin works.

Love ultrons scheme and the twins. Cap and Tony's relationship is great, Thor is great even tho him going off for 10-15 min was a waste. Vision is awesome too as is the scenes where they're all together. The thing that's making it not great is the aforementioned character stuff from previous movies that they seem to conveniently forget and the forced set up of future movies, ultron being more funny than scary and the fact that it plays out best for best like the first movie. They come together to fight they fight each other they disperse and then come together for the third act. Movie isn't a train wreck by any means but it's not this crown jewel either and that's fine. Not every movie has to be the greatest ever in order to not suck
I realized that I don't really give a fukk about the "Everything Is Connected!" part of the MCU. I have never been a huge continuity Nazi when it comes to the comics and I am even less so when it comes to these movies.
I didn't mind not having any reference to anything that happened in Iron Man 3, the banner/Natasha instant relationship stuff didn't bother me, the whole SHIELD part...none of it irked me as far as not keeping continuity with what came before.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

no he's not, he wanted to be :comeon:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also, Thanos feels forced as hell, even as a teaser.

yeah it did, i wonder how much longer they are going to tease this Thanos thing

the Audience went crazy the most when Cap almost picked up Thor's hammer and when vision picked it up and also when war machine was telling his story. I would have liked to see falcon get in on some action seeing as he was at the party and then showed up again at the very end,

I would give avengers an 8 out of 10 and avengers 2 8.5 out of 10

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps

no he's not, he wanted to be :comeon:

I agree that he wasn't properly developed, but I was thinking about performance or "moments" on screen where he was captivating by just pure swag for lack of a better term lol. I haven't had that feeling since seeing Joker or Bane. :manny:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I agree that he wasn't properly developed, but I was thinking about performance or "moments" on screen where he was captivating by just pure swag for lack of a better term lol. I haven't had that feeling since seeing Joker or Bane. :manny:
idk the last batman movie nikkas were quoting bane for days in that thread I like James Spader as Ultron but he didnt have the same impact , everybody clowning cap >>> any ultron quote , even the
no string on me
was better in the trailer

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Only question i have is where did thanos get the gauntlet that didnt look like Sanctuary....

5633572829396992.png

Did loki actually get him inside the throne room at Asguard???:ohhh:
It has already been confirmed that there are two gauntlets that exist.

I think the Dr. Strange movie will set up the entrance of the soul gem, given his history with mysticism.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
People were hating n M.O.S because of all the action in that movie and destruction, The avenger movies basically the same shyt happens and nobody bytches.

The difference tho is pacing. AOU was able to space out 4 or 5 big action moments evenly throughout the film while MOS just back loaded all the action in the second half.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I thought that James Spader gave a great voice performance (mainly because James Spader makes pretty much anything sound awesome) but Ultron as a character was a mess and as a major villain was weak.