Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Trailers showed everything only geeked out for the hints at the black panther movie
and that's just the honest truth, the trailer basically revealed all the cool action and laid out the general plot. I am sitting watching like why am I so bored? Why does this feel so paint by the numbers

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Everybody held it down in this movie, was glad to see they brought in WM and Falcon. Not sure who had better powers between the Twins, they were doing the damn thing when they switched sides to the Avengers. Overall it was very entertaining, glad to see Hawk-Eye got some shine. If Shield is done, what happens to Nick and the rest of the crew on the flying aircraft carrier?

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
Surprised at Quicksilver's death. I think he'll come back though.

Scarlett Witch:takedat::noah:

Dat Amadeus Cho easter egg I see you:whew:

Vision was alright. Was hoping to see some of that density shifting put in work against Ultron, but what we saw wasn't bad though:leon:

Rewatching Thor get shook when Cap almost lifts the hammer was still hilarious:dead:
Vision lifting the hammer tho:ooh:. "If you put the hammer in an elevator it still goes up. The elevator isn't worthy.":dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
movie was very good and even better than the first :manny: 8.5/10

was geeked about the black panther easter eggs :feedme:

Warner Bros and DC fukkin lost breh imma give batman vs. superman a chance but films wise they cant compete they can hold the title with live action shows

EnzoG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
HOUS-e-
Just came back from seeing it and I was very impressed those who are giving the movie slack can :camby::camby:
Some observations: I do wish we could've touched on the Iron-Man and Captain America turning on each other a little more, I enjoyed The Vision everyone in the theater got :wtf:and lowkey :mjlol:when he
picked up Thor's hammer
. The first scene left me :krs: it really felt like a page out of comic book and
It'll take some time for the new avengers team to grow on me but i'm starting to like it
but overall the movie left me :damn:at every scene I will be seeing it again

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Just came back from seeing it and I was very impressed those who are giving the movie slack can :camby::camby:
Some observations: I do wish we could've touched on the Iron-Man and Captain America turning on each other a little more, I enjoyed The Vision everyone in the theater got :wtf:and lowkey :mjlol:when he
picked up Thor's hammer
. The first scene left me :krs: it really felt like a page out of comic book and
It'll take some time for the new avengers team to grow on me but i'm starting to like it
but overall the movie left me :damn:at every scene I will be seeing it again
you can tell they're very on track with on the comic and keep it integrity of the storyline in tact while throwing their own little spin on it some of which I'm assuming because Joss is keeping the movie within a budget and limit on what he can make out of these character with special effects and what not. e.g, scarlett witch not having the power to alter chance and probability (something I always found a little confusing with that power)

they set up the tension between tony and rogers since it may or may not be the basis of the civil war film depending on how they tryna set that plot up sticking to the marvel script.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never wanted an Antman movie anyway... but I was hoping they tied it in with the original Ultron programming/Hank Pym (since it had already been started supposedly... Banner/Stark just continued it in this movie)

They have to tie it in with the universe... Only way I can think of is that way

But I'm not looking forward to it either. I'm hoping its as good/surprising as GotG somehow... but I doubt it

I feel the same way about Dr. Strange.. but Dr. Strange > Antman

that's what I thought they would do too..make it some plan hank thought of, but nope, again tony is the center of the universe, smh....

I hope it's not like gotg...that movie is ok/entertaining, but it's not as good as people hype it up to be....neither is chris pratt, but those are other topics for another thread....

strange is cool, i'm be there for that movie...they better not fukk that up....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think ant man is there as a link between agent carter and the first iron man and also as an outside view of whats going on while phase 1 and phase 2 is playing out

that's what i'm thinking...whatever happens in that movie will be happening at the same time as whatever is happening in a2...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They need to at least let us see some civilian deaths.

Let a damn bus explode or train crash or some shyt

Or at least show a newsflash stating what's going on and x number of people are dead or missing

Lol at this nikka saying "shyt happens off camera too" :mjlol:

to me, he didn't even have to kill civilians....they just needed to do a better job of building him up to be an avenger level threat/villain...the majority of the movie, they had him cracking 1 liners and running away to 'evolve'...and even then, he didn't get to evolve to his ultimate form, smh....

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Just seen it
I liked it a lot and the movie was fun
However Comic Book Ultron >>>>>> Movie Ultron.......
There was waaaaaaaaaaaaay too many one liners that felt force, unlike Avengers 1.......
Umm what happened to Quicksilver at the end......

7/10, I'm personally glad Whedon is not doing the next one.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Only...only....ONLY go see a 3D movie if:

1. The movie is animated.

2. The movie was made SPECIFICALLY for 3D (like Avatar) using 3D cameras, and not that post production rendered 3D bullshyt.

Other than that, 3D is shyt.
That Adam Sandler movie from the previews is in 3D...

For a Sandler flick it looked entertaining enough....may have to check it out just because Tyrion Dinklage Daw Gawd is in it :banderas: