Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That Adam Sandler movie from the previews is in 3D...

For a Sandler flick it looked entertaining enough....may have to check it out just because Tyrion Dinklage Daw Gawd is in it :banderas:

got that trailer too...i'm there for that shyt...when ole boy got out the car against pac man and yelled 'he is my son', had me dying lol....

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
got that trailer too...i'm there for that shyt...when ole boy got out the car against pac man and yelled 'he is my son', had me dying lol....
Yea that trailer got the biggest response from the crowd I was in,that and that Clooney/Disney flicked looked perfect for 3D:ohlawd:

Gonna be a good summer for movies :wow:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Was it really. A giant object ft falling out of the Sky. I wonder where have I seen that before :ohhh:

Cap 1, Cap 2, Thor 2, GOTG, Avengers 2:skip:
Huh :what:

He was simulating a meteor by digging up an entire city and basically shooting it on earth from damn near out of space...

Yeah, that's been done so many times, right nikka :comeon:

I forgot what cap 1 was about (nukes I think)

Cap 2 was the carriers targeting certain people on earth

Thor 2 was about the Dark Elves opening some shyt (I think)

GotG was them using an infinity stone to destroy a rival alien world...

Your post was stupid as fukk bruh

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
that's what I thought they would do too..make it some plan hank though of, but nope, again tony is the center of the universe, smh....

I hope it's not like gotg...that movie is ok/entertaining, but it's not as good as people hype it up to be....neither is chris pratt, but those are other topics for another thread....

strange is cool, i'm be there for that movie...they better not fukk that up....
They can always add Pym into the mix bruh... Like I said the Ultron project was had already been started (at least the concept) before this movie supposedly

Your opinion about GotG sits with your opinion about this movie to me... In the bushes

But yet you're hyped about Star Wars :comeon:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They can always add Pym into the mix bruh... Like I said the Ultron project was had already been started (at least the concept) before this movie supposedly

Your opinion about GotG sits with your opinion about this movie to me... In the bushes

But yet you're hyped about Star Wars :comeon:

lol that's cool.....and you fukking right, just like I was there day 1 for this, i'll be there day 1 for that...

The fact that you even liked this is :mjlol:

I think you just got horrible taste bruh. I think you even said Agent Carter is a movie :wtf:

lol .i have great taste, and the people that know me would tell you that too, but whatever you say...

naw, I didn't say agent carter was a movie....actually, no one in this thread said it was a movie...the person that quoted me used it as an example of how they would tie ant-man to this movie, like they tied agent carter to iron man 1....

...look man, we disagree about this movie, that's cool...but stop trying to be a smart ass...

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Huh :what:

He was simulating a meteor by digging up an entire city and basically shooting it on earth from damn near out of space...

Yeah, that's been done so many times, right nikka :comeon:

I forgot what cap 1 was about (nukes I think)

Cap 2 was the carriers targeting certain people on earth

Thor 2 was about the Dark Elves opening some shyt (I think)

GotG was them using an infinity stone to destroy a rival alien world...

Your post was stupid as fukk bruh
Bruh you type a whole lot of shyt when the end scenes of all those movies where giant fukking objects falling down out of the sky :mjlol:

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Was expecting that Spidey scene at the end, but just found out it was a fake. Kudos to whoever did it though.
I thought the movie was meh after that action packed opening scene, but then really picked up in the second half. I'd definitely peep it again. My only real gripe is Ultron kept getting blown up and getting a new body. I didn't expect vibranium to be used in making a space ship rock, but to create an unbreakable exterior. His final form couldn't have been vibranium the way he got wrecked up

Surprised at no Coulson at all, and I was also wondering if Skye aka Quake was going to make an appearance

What happened to the woman that stepped into that pool in the credits?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think the directors cut is the movie that all the people that want more "story" will enjoy. I think the movie does everything well or good. No failing scores with amazing scores when it comes to visuals and fight scenes.

I still give it a 7/10 maybe 7.5 but over all the movie is a great follow up to avengers and improves on alot of things avengers did well already. Its just... people knew what to expect this time and had high crazy high expectations.

One reason alot of the marvel stuff is doing so well is because its a 1st. People are loving marvel movies because its there 1st time experiencing the characters and world or just seeing them visually. As a kid growing up now it has o be wonderful to be a marvel fan.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was solid. Not great or not bad. It's kinda uneven and some of the character stuff is out of nowhere (tony is iron man again after iron man 3; Bruce and Natasha, fury's third act reveal) but the action is awesome some of the dialogue is really great and ultron for the most part is cool but tonally a mixed bag. It dragged in certain parts but when it works it really fukkin works.

Love ultrons scheme and the twins. Cap and Tony's relationship is great, Thor is great even tho him going off for 10-15 min was a waste. Vision is awesome too as is the scenes where they're all together. The thing that's making it not great is the aforementioned character stuff from previous movies that they seem to conveniently forget and the forced set up of future movies, ultron being more funny than scary and the fact that it plays out best for best like the first movie. They come together to fight they fight each other they disperse and then come together for the third act. Movie isn't a train wreck by any means but it's not this crown jewel either and that's fine. Not every movie has to be the greatest ever in order to not suck