Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

calh45

Cal
Daps
No lie, I've always thought Cap was a fukking cornball in the comics...even in his first movie and the first Avengers joint.

The Winter Soldier changed everything:whoo:

I got into Cap comics a few years ago when Ed Brubaker was writing them and he was running the Secret Avengers (Basically a secret hit squad). He's not Superman. You'll catch a bullet to the head fukking with Steve.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got into Cap comics a few years ago when Ed Brubaker was writing them and he was running the Secret Avengers (Basically a secret hit squad). He's not Superman. You'll catch a bullet to the head fukking with Steve.

Yo Secret Avengers was so damned good... :banderas: why they cancel that shyt... :damn:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yo Secret Avengers was so damned good... :banderas: why they cancel that shyt... :damn:

I was on that, Immortal Iron Fist, Black Widow and Capt. America like :feedme:

All of em got shut down and I ain't really been back to reading comics since. Both Iron First and Black Widow were dope as fukk too.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Hell Yeah, that was dat winter soldier upgrade... nikka was still a beast in this movie, no fukks given...

I loved the combo where he kicked the shield up and thor hit that shyt like a super pinball... The nikka cap runs full force and double leg foot drop kicks the shyt inside the cars door cutting the ultron bot in half....

2pac-laughing-juice.gif

Chris Evans had to put Whedon in check about having consistency with the fight scenes. To make sure Caps moves/fight style were evolving from TWS and not from the first Avengers movie.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
the ones talking bout ultron not catching bodies, i swear yall niccas dont pay attention to the plot or something :beli:....dude literally said he wanted to "save the earth" in the beginning and his main goal was killing the avengers but then he gradually became more corrupted plus he knew he couldnt really keep quicksilver and scarlet on board with him if he was just killing ppl all willy nilly (which proved true once scarlet was able to read his mind)....he may have only killed a few by his hands but the other "hims" got plenty during the final assault plus dude was bout to drop a damn country sized meteor on the earth :mindblown:....cant stand u niccas that think a dude gotta kill millions of humans to be a "threat" cuz unlike u DC fuk boys savior the avengers were actually evacuating ppl and tryna keep them alive :pacspit:....damn shame i resorted to that cuz im not even a stan like that :mjcry:

He didn't really become corrupt. I think it was Scarlet Witch that said saving the planet and destroying humanity was the same thing to Ultron. I know in the beginning he said he wanted to make the Avengers extinct but once she was able to read him his ultimate plan was revealed imo.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
:blessed:

More Marvel goodness.

I was worried after the opening scene. The CGI in that one-take (which was dope in it's planning) was real sketchy. Completely weightless on screen.

The script was pretty damn good though. Most of the jokes landed well and the "team" scenes were great. Everyone trying to lift the hammer might have been the highlight of the film.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Just came back from it. First impression is that it was pretty good, very good even and better than the first one.

Granted, I didn't like what they did to Quicksilver at the end... I never was a fan of Hawkeye so I didn't really care about his development (but it was well done for what it was).. and a 2nd straight movie of endless generic goons surrounding an only slightly more formidable end boss was meh.

But the fight scenes, visuals and quips far outweigh any of that from an entertainment standpoint, and more so the unveiled lineup at the end was very refreshing to see. Keeps me invested moving forward.