Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he gunned down ppl with a damn fighter jet breh :beli: u just want a bunch of folk to die, we get it :aicmon:.....go ahead and watch the batman vs superman trailer again and get your rocks off on all the darkness and gloom and death cuz we save mufukkas over here :blessed:

Assumptions. I don't fukk with any of the Nolan joints and Affleck as Batman?:camby:

DC playing catchup and I'm waiting on the trainwreck that is the Justice League so I can:win: and watch the flames.

I'm just disappointed cause I'm a lifelong Marvel head and my dude Ultron was not a thorough as he should have been.:francis:

:whoa: LOL, you trying to make this a war and we on the same "side"

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Movie was ok. My boy Cap did his thing and it was good to see Falcon and War Machine in the movie as well. I had issues with the 3D though kind of took me out to the movie since it was horrible. Kind of pissed I wanted to see the regular format of the movie, but AMC was playing games like only playing that version either dubbed in Spanish or subtitled for the deaf. So we were pretty much forced to see it in 3D. Hopefully when the hype dies down I will be able to see it again non- 3D format.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Movie was ok. My boy Cap did his thing and it was good to see Falcon and War Machine in the movie as well. I had issues with the 3D though kind of took me out to the movie since it was horrible. Kind of pissed I wanted to see the regular format of the movie, but AMC was playing games like only playing that version either dubbed in Spanish or subtitled for the deaf. So we were pretty much forced to see it in 3D. Hopefully when the hype dies down I will be able to see it again non- 3D format.

Only...only....ONLY go see a 3D movie if:

1. The movie is animated.

2. The movie was made SPECIFICALLY for 3D (like Avatar) using 3D cameras, and not that post production rendered 3D bullshyt.

Other than that, 3D is shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
be mad when a disney owned entity doesnt wanna show a genocide on screen brehs

c20447790fac4ad9999b16024a368617.jpg

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saw the special screening yesterday and yeah I enjoyed the film. 8/10

I don't get most of the hate tbh :manny:

If you have seen all the Marvel films leading up to Ultron then you shouldn't have a problem with the character development and the pacing.

The only gripe I had was not enough Falcon :beli:

Captain and Falcon together are GOAT

Edit: Also I loved how this film is leading up to at least 4 of the next Marvel movies.

What character development from previous films? When this budding romantic angle from the 1st Avengers got to this point? Why the ending of IM3 is completely ignored with Tony Stark? Why the character development of Captain America in Winter Soldier been dismissed? Why the entire Incredible Hulk film is completely ignored as if Betty Ross doesn't exist or anything else for that matter despite in the 1st Avengers it was acknowledged? Why Hawkeye's subplot felt forced as if they felt they need to give him more relevance? Who gives a shyt about him and his wife conversation? I don't want some sappy romance, some sappy family subplot, some omissions from previous events from other films.... and weak character development of the new characters.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Ultron killed the squad breh...

The doc survived, she was in the ending I believe at the new Avengers facility

Still didn't take away from how goofy they kinda made Ultron. He had some good fight scenes and his moment in the end with Vision was a lil humanizing (and also foreshadowing I think) but the gulliest thing to me was
When he cut off Klaws arm... I mean, he didn't even torture or harm Black Widow.. Kinda just let her be

But the way he was trying to fukk up the planet was creative :ehh:
Was it really. A giant object ft falling out of the Sky. I wonder where have I seen that before :ohhh:

Cap 1, Cap 2, Thor 2, GOTG, Avengers 2:skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cap was doing work in this movie. They do a good job of making him a boy scout while still doing dirt. That man got bodies on him.

Hell Yeah, that was dat winter soldier upgrade... nikka was still a beast in this movie, no fukks given...

I loved the combo where he kicked the shield up and thor hit that shyt like a super pinball... The nikka cap runs full force and double leg foot drop kicks the shyt inside the cars door cutting the ultron bot in half....

2pac-laughing-juice.gif