Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And the BW/Hulk story made sense to me... Who else was gonna calm Hulk down, Thor? :mjlol:

A woman helping Banner chill the fukk out after a battle makes sense.. And they didn't really force it. she's always had one on one moments with Hulk... And probably will continue to do so. Plus there lol bar scene in the beginning was cool.

And I'm watch GotG now... So much shyt to tie in and a couple things I even missed. Only time Thanos been on screen for a length of time too

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Only question i have is where did thanos get the gauntlet that didnt look like Sanctuary....

5633572829396992.png

Did loki actually get him inside the throne room at Asguard???:ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the ones talking bout ultron not catching bodies, i swear yall niccas dont pay attention to the plot or something :beli:....dude literally said he wanted to "save the earth" in the beginning and his main goal was killing the avengers but then he gradually became more corrupted plus he knew he couldnt really keep quicksilver and scarlet on board with him if he was just killing ppl all willy nilly (which proved true once scarlet was able to read his mind)....he may have only killed a few by his hands but the other "hims" got plenty during the final assault plus dude was bout to drop a damn country sized meteor on the earth :mindblown:....cant stand u niccas that think a dude gotta kill millions of humans to be a "threat" cuz unlike u DC fuk boys savior the avengers were actually evacuating ppl and tryna keep them alive :pacspit:....damn shame i resorted to that cuz im not even a stan like that :mjcry:

What he wanted to do and what he did ain't the same thing. I'm saying the Ultron portrayed in this movie was in no way a match for the squad. Loki and Ultron had to scheme and pit the team against each other to even stand a chance. I personally can't wait for Thanos who can physically go toe to toe with the Avengers.

I ain't even mad at them trying to save everybody. But showing that no matter what they do they can't save every single person and the consequences of that is drama. This shyt where the only civy casualties are offscreen and assumed is Saturday morning cartoon shyt.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
What he wanted to do and what he did ain't the same thing. I'm saying the Ultron portrayed in this movie was in no way a match for the squad. Loki and Ultron had to scheme and pit the team against each other to even stand a chance. I personally can't wait for Thanos who can physically go toe to toe with the Avengers.

I ain't even mad at them trying to save everybody. But showing that no matter what they do they can't save every single person and the consequences of that is drama. This shyt where the only civy casualties are offscreen and assumed is Saturday morning cartoon shyt.
be mad when a disney owned entity doesnt wanna show a genocide on screen brehs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
be mad when a disney owned entity doesnt wanna show a genocide on screen brehs

Lol, you act like I'm trying to see body parts and shyt. But not even an explosion? I thought from the trailer that Cap failed to save the chick in the car....see how high the stakes were, give my man some motivation...focus his anger.

Car fell and Thor was like "LOL, NOPE....she's all right ya'll!":cape:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Lol, you act like I'm trying to see body parts and shyt. But not even an explosion? I thought from the trailer that Cap failed to save the chick in the car....see how high the stakes were, give my man some motivation...focus his anger.

Car fell and Thor was like "LOL, NOPE....she's all right ya'll!":cape:
he gunned down ppl with a damn fighter jet breh :beli: u just want a bunch of folk to die, we get it :aicmon:.....go ahead and watch the batman vs superman trailer again and get your rocks off on all the darkness and gloom and death cuz we save mufukkas over here :blessed:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Saw the special screening yesterday and yeah I enjoyed the film. 8/10

I don't get most of the hate tbh :manny:

If you have seen all the Marvel films leading up to Ultron then you shouldn't have a problem with the character development and the pacing.

The only gripe I had was not enough Falcon :beli:

Captain and Falcon together are GOAT

Edit: Also I loved how this film is leading up to at least 4 of the next Marvel movies.