Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a side note: why is ant-man the next movie?...he wasnt tied into this at all....the only way they did that was by showing the trailer beforehand....speaking of that: even on the big screen, it still looks uninteresting to me....can we skip ant-man and go straight to cw please....

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
a side note: why is ant-man the next movie?...he wasnt tied into this at all....the only way they did that was by showing the trailer beforehand....speaking of that: even on the big screen, it still looks uninteresting to me....can we skip ant-man and go straight to cw please....
I never wanted an Antman movie anyway... but I was hoping they tied it in with the original Ultron programming/Hank Pym (since it had already been started supposedly... Banner/Stark just continued it in this movie)

They have to tie it in with the universe... Only way I can think of is that way

But I'm not looking forward to it either. I'm hoping its as good/surprising as GotG somehow... but I doubt it

I feel the same way about Dr. Strange.. but Dr. Strange > Antman

BodeineBrazy

hehehehehehehehehe
Daps
Reppin
Philly, Norfside

how u know? :sas1:

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
re: the Hulk

have this strange feeling that while we won't get comic book storyline "Planet Hulk" I couldn't help thinking that Hulk landing near Fiji he might end up further south in THE SAVAGE LAND, (provided Marvel owns the rights to use it) and he makes his triumphant return in Infinity War 2 having conquered this island of dinosaurs and such

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I think ant man is there as a link between agent carter and the first iron man and also as an outside view of whats going on while phase 1 and phase 2 is playing out

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps

But but the MCU is tied into to everything breh............ Something had to happen in a boardroom somewhere, it makes no sense how Ant man is on deck. That shyt is CW network status at best.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't understand the Ultron hate...

He didn't kill enough people to be a threat? Come on....

Loki came through with an army and wanted to rule. Thats it, just rule. Ultron came a c*nt hair away from WIPING OUT LIFE ON THIS PLANET WITH ONE SHOT, and the only thing that stopped him was a robot version of a c00n.

My man fukked up J.A.R.V.I S.

Showed up at Avengers HQ just to tell all of them that he's gonna fukk them up.

Recruited Quicksilver and Jean Grey....I mean Scarlet Witch

.....And was spitting hot fire throughout the whole movie. Quotables everywhere.

Im down with Ultron

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand the Ultron hate...

He didn't kill enough people to be a threat? Come on....

Loki came through with an army and wanted to rule. Thats it, just rule. Ultron came a c*nt hair away from WIPING OUT LIFE ON THIS PLANET WITH ONE SHOT, and the only thing that stopped him was a robot version of a c00n.

My man fukked up J.A.R.V.I S.

Showed up at Avengers HQ just to tell all of them that he's gonna fukk them up.

Recruited Quicksilver and Jean Grey....I mean Scarlet Witch

.....And was spitting hot fire throughout the whole movie. Quotables everywhere.

Im down with Ultron

For starters, people was expecting an Ultron as depicted in the trailers and was trolled. Instead we got a lesser intelligent Reverse-Stark.

Also, if you going to make a cliche plot premise of an AI becoming self-aware and now wants to exterminate humanity, at least come with a better story about it or have Ultron be on some Terminator type levels.

And it is indeed those corny jokes be the reason many viewers didn't take him that serious. If you going to be a menacing foe that fukk shyt up AND leave quotables for days, be like BANE.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Regarding Ultron
He'll probably come back. They merged Adam Warlock's story with The Vision, probably don't have the rights or want it to be a natural continuation of The Avengers storyline/movies. Warlock had a bad side called The Magus, Ultron in this case with Vision, who was a villain in the Infinity War book. Joss Whedon said he thinks the first Infinity War film with have two villains. The movies are also going to be two separate movies instead of parts so... it makes sense. Plus they made of point of showing that half of Ultron is downloaded into The Vision.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
And what about her whole Team!?!? Plus shyt happens off camera too....

there was no one there but them (wanda, ultron, quicksilver, and the doc), so what are you talking about?....he only killed 1 that we know of....marvel really went out of their way to not kill and limit the damage in the movie....

They need to at least let us see some civilian deaths.

Let a damn bus explode or train crash or some shyt

Or at least show a newsflash stating what's going on and x number of people are dead or missing

Lol at this nikka saying "shyt happens off camera too" :mjlol:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Seen it it was goood not at good as the original.

I was wondering why was BW throwing the p*ssy at banner all movie. I don't recall this love affair in the first one.

What was ultrons goal with vission? Transfer his brain into his body?

Hulk looked weird in this movie for some reason

Thanos about to wreck shyt

This never really had tension that the 1st one had. I didnt feel like they were gonna lose

Ultron was witty but he wasnt that poweful. I wanted to see him fight the hulk 1 on 1

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
instead of you lames on here arguing about this movie you should be watching it for the first, second, fourth, or even seventh time