Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
there was no one there but them (wanda, ultron, quicksilver, and the doc), so what are you talking about?....he only killed 1 that we know of....marvel really went out of their way to not kill and limit the damage in the movie....
Ultron made good on his earlier threat to Dr. Cho to kill all her staff after Wanda hexed Cho free of the Ultron's control and Cho stopped the upload of Ultron's mind into the Vision body.
Ultron himself blasted Cho and his drones wiped out her staff.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
going to see it tonight :banderas: the haters not going to be ready when i come back after having been blessed again by Feige and Marvel

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Just came back from the theaters. A little disappointed to be honest. A guy who sat beside me started raging because of ultrons voice :mjlol:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultron made good on his earlier threat to Dr. Cho to kill all her staff after Wanda hexed Cho free of the Ultron's control and Cho stopped the upload of Ultron's mind into the Vision body.
Ultron himself blasted Cho and his drones wiped out her staff.

from what i recall, they didnt show his drones killing them, just him blasting her....but if yall say so, aight...i'll just make sure to pay attention to that scene next time i see the movie....till then, i'll say i'm mistaken......

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
from what i recall, they didnt show his drones killing them, just him blasting her....but if yall say so, aight...i'll just make sure to pay attention to that scene next time i see the movie....till then, i'll say i'm mistaken......
Its them music video quick cuts Whedon uses during action shots. You can miss stuff real easy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm just saying the

:manny:Point still stands....if it's a debate about whether Ultron maybe killed some civilians offscreen, then for whatever reason they never showed any direct civilian casualties. That along with all the jokey jokes made Ultron seem like not that much of a threat.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
what?....them going to the farm was after hulk wrecked shyt, but before the city and chase shyt.....so how were they laying low cause of the shyt that hadnt happened yet?....also, it was established cap was the 'leader'/man of the team at the beginning...he was the one they followed in the first attack, the one that was giving orders, hence the running joke about language after he got on tony....also, the reason tony said: he's the boss, i just fund everything, make everyone look good, etc...and yes, the new avnegers shyt was a nod to the new team, but that still didnt set up cw

After the stuff with Hulk, Maria Hill tells them to lay low because people aren't happy with them. That's why they go to the farm. Obviously after you get the stuff in South Korea and the Eastern European City. Both Iron Man and Captain America were the leaders, more so Iron Man if he wasn't he wouldn't have done what he did, felt the responsibility to do so and driven the movie. He was also front and center in every battle, the first one to attack the castle, the first one to engage Ultron on the ship and the first one to engage Ultron before the final battle started. Nick Fury even talks to him first and asks him not Captain America if he can take Maria Hill. Cap was more of the field leader but not "The Leader" which was Stark. At the end of the movie he's gone and Cap is now the no.1 and "The Leader" along with having Black Widow as his no.2, his own Avengers team, personnel and facility. You can't see how it continues off Cap 2 to set-up Cap 3?. Age of Ultron was pretty much the bridge to it.

Cap 2 ends with him bringing down Shield, Cap 3 starts with him running a replacement independent of the other Avengers and notably Tony Stark.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
there was no one there but them (wanda, ultron, quicksilver, and the doc), so what are you talking about?....he only killed 1 that we know of....marvel really went out of their way to not kill and limit the damage in the movie....
Ultron killed the squad breh...

The doc survived, she was in the ending I believe at the new Avengers facility

Still didn't take away from how goofy they kinda made Ultron. He had some good fight scenes and his moment in the end with Vision was a lil humanizing (and also foreshadowing I think) but the gulliest thing to me was
When he cut off Klaws arm... I mean, he didn't even torture or harm Black Widow.. Kinda just let her be

But the way he was trying to fukk up the planet was creative :ehh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After the stuff with Hulk, Maria Hill tells them to lay low because people aren't happy with them. That's why they go to the farm. Obviously after you get the stuff in South Korea and the Eastern European City. Both Iron Man and Captain America were the leaders, more so Iron Man if he wasn't he wouldn't have done what he did, felt the responsibility to do so and driven the movie. He was also front and center in every battle, the first one to attack the castle, the first one to engage Ultron on the ship and the first one to engage Ultron before the final battle started. Nick Fury even talks to him first and asks him not Captain America if he can take Maria Hill. Cap was more of the field leader but not "The Leader" which was Stark. At the end of the movie he's gone and Cap is now the no.1 and "The Leader" along with having Black Widow as his no.2, his own Avengers team, personnel and facility. You can't see how it continues off Cap 2 to set-up Cap 3?. Age of Ultron was pretty much the bridge to it.

Cap 2 ends with him bringing down Shield, Cap 3 starts with him running a replacement independent of the other Avengers and notably Tony Stark.

aight man...i still see it differently, but we just talking in circles now...cool shooting the shyt...

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ultron killed the squad breh...

The doc survived, she was in the ending I believe at the new Avengers facility

Still didn't take away from how goofy they kinda made Ultron. He had some good fight scenes and his moment in the end with Vision was a lil humanizing (and also foreshadowing I think) but the gulliest thing to me was
When he cut off Klaws arm... I mean, he didn't even torture or harm Black Widow.. Kinda just let her be

But the way he was trying to fukk up the planet was creative :ehh:

i concede the doc's team point till i see it again...

as for ultron, that's one of the reasons i thought the movie was disappointing...to me, they never built him up to that avenger level/world ending threat, when they could have so easily...and all the 1 liners didnt help either...

you right about that gully part...that was a great setup for that character going forward...

...i know yall take it as i hated the movie, but i didnt...it wasnt spidey 3/transformers 2/xmen 3/batman and robin level of bad to me, it was just disappointing cause they had a chance to do so much with the team and ultron....anyway, cool shooting the shyt with you....

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
the ones talking bout ultron not catching bodies, i swear yall niccas dont pay attention to the plot or something :beli:....dude literally said he wanted to "save the earth" in the beginning and his main goal was killing the avengers but then he gradually became more corrupted plus he knew he couldnt really keep quicksilver and scarlet on board with him if he was just killing ppl all willy nilly (which proved true once scarlet was able to read his mind)....he may have only killed a few by his hands but the other "hims" got plenty during the final assault plus dude was bout to drop a damn country sized meteor on the earth :mindblown:....cant stand u niccas that think a dude gotta kill millions of humans to be a "threat" cuz unlike u DC fuk boys savior the avengers were actually evacuating ppl and tryna keep them alive :pacspit:....damn shame i resorted to that cuz im not even a stan like that :mjcry:

Last edited: