Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im going to the 1015 showing tomorrow morning, I was going to hit up a showing tonight, but I get off work at 10pm, and more than likely will be tired so Id rather be nice and fresh when I watch this movie

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
I was gonna go tonight but the theater by the house has nothing but trash seats left (and i dont do 3d)

so i catch this after work tomorrow

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Still on page 107 cause i don't wanna be spoiled, but from these trailers man

tracking shot game on fleek :damn:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I was planning to camp out for this movie...

The only character I care about is Ultron...please tell me he is as dope in the movies as the trailers showed him to be...
Most of the reviews on this forum hardly mention him. So I doubt he's as dope as they made him seem in the first couple of trailers . Marvel's ongoing issue supplying dope villains.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was planning to camp out for this movie...

The only character I care about is Ultron...please tell me he is as dope in the movies as the trailers showed him to be...

Im looking forward to Ultron and Vision because I dont know anything about either character and of course Capt and Ironman, I just cant get into Thor and hawkeye plus of course the lovely scarlett J.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Saw it yesterday. I'll just say this. It's not the first movie. It's sort of it's own beast. It's the Avenger's first official mission and Ultron becomes such a threat that ONLY the Avengers can handle him. I liked the movie. And damn this one had a LOT of action!

But the only draw back is that you can tell they edited a lot out of the movie. It runs 2 hours and some change and I read that Whendon had it at 3 hours 15 mins. I heard that he is pissed that chopped down the movie was chopped down that much but you can tell something is missing. It's like everything moves fast in this movie but I bet the executives were cutting the movie to make it "accessible" to the audience. Like no one would have gone to see a 3 hour Avengers movie. But oh well, I liked it, but I'm looking forward to the Blu Ray Director's Cut.

Last edited:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
I saw it and thought the movie was meh. Some goofy and hokey sh!t going on in some parts. Ultron was a lil underwhelming too. Decent amount of action, but overall I was a lil disappointed.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Saw it yesterday. I'll just say this. It's not the first movie. It's sort of it's own beast. It's the Avenger's first official mission and Ultron becomes such a threat that ONLY the Avengers can handle him. I liked the movie. And damn this one had a LOT of action!

I saw it and thought the movie was meh. Some goofy and hokey sh!t going on in some parts. Ultron was a lil underwhelming too. Decent amount of action, but overall I was a lil disappointed.
:pachaha:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

But the only draw back is that you can tell they edited a lot out of the movie. It runs 2 hours and some change and I read that Whendon had it at 3 hours 15 mins. I heard that he is pissed that chopped down the movie was chopped down that much but you can tell something is missing. It's like everything moves fast in this movie but I bet the executives were cutting the movie to make it "accessible" to the audience. Like no one would have gone to see a 3 hour Avengers movie. But oh well, I liked it, but I'm looking forward to the Blu Ray Director's Cut.
Yea, it didn't have a coherent flow to it. Still a good movie. Three hours is a long time to sit in a movie theater though.