Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's :mjlol:as hell how suddenly everyone on this board cares about Rotten Tomatoes.

Fred.

It's always been like that. A movie gets a rating different from what they want it to be, reviews are shyt anyway, critics are old dudes that don't know what they're talking about, yada yada yada. Then a movie gets a rating close to what they want it to be and suddenly they want to use them as authentic sources for the quality determination of a movie.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
How come Marvel don't make their characters as strong as they are in the comics. Like Thor should be the most powerful dude but they made him a bytch

They end up breaking the plot, that's why Professor X is always temporarily written out of what's going on in the X-MEN films. Quicksilver in the last X-MEN movie randomly dipped(written out because the character was overpowered to the point that he could solve the problem by himself thus rendering the actual main characters useless):yeshrug:

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
My local theatre is showing it at 7pm tonight. I'm gonna be at work:mjcry:
I was wanting to go to that showing at the closest theater to me , but won't be able too either. :mjcry: going on Saturday instead.

back up to 74 percent on RT now.