Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
All of my friends says this movie was amazing. Smdh. Im never listening to yall coli nikkas again!! Can't wait to see this tomorrow!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
They end up breaking the plot, that's why Professor X is always temporarily written out of what's going on in the X-MEN films. Quicksilver in the last X-MEN movie randomly dipped(written out because the character was overpowered to the point that he could solve the problem by himself thus rendering the actual main characters useless):yeshrug:

And that's why Jean Grae was reduced to THOT, galactus was reduced to cosmic smoke and ice and so far Thanos a handicap.

John Mayer

In your atmosphere
Daps
Reppin
Paradise Valley
what did you like about "his" sequel anyway

Everything about the film was

39-Jay-Z-Ehhh.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
It's always been like that. A movie gets a rating different from what they want it to be, reviews are shyt anyway, critics are old dudes that don't know what they're talking about, yada yada yada. Then a movie gets a rating close to what they want it to be and suddenly they want to use them as authentic sources for the quality determination of a movie.
Eh, people always mention the RT ratings :yeshrug:

I'm :what: because in the "GOTG" thread people were swearing Marvel could put anything on the screen and get good reviews....then turn around and say "Age Of Ultron" getting :ld: reviews is a sign that everyone is tired of Marvel. In some cases the same people.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I can't wait for the fukkery in the "Infinity War" I and II threads when Thanos kills everyone and then it's immediately retconned in the end. Which is exactly what happened in the comics....but people seem to forget these are comic movies. :manny:

Fred.

FatherSimp

Enough white hoes to last me thru ATL
Daps
Ultron was meh as a villain :shaq2:

I still have hope for Thanos :mjcry:

Atleast we still got Loki Da Gawd :ahh:

• Dap
Reactions: IVS