Avengers: Age Of Ultron - Official Thread *Spoilers*

Conz

Superstar
Daps
its funny you say that cuz the more i see of him the less of a threat he looks, just comes off goofy
not only that, he looked downright small in Guardians. i know nothing about the character, but he didn't even look bigger than Thor

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
you sure it doesnt have anything to do with the fact AoU was a lazy uninspired sequel?

So stop watching. I stopped watching Michael Bay movies after the second transformers. Marvel has been consistent throughout, now all of a sudden you expect something else :mjpls:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
So stop watching. I stopped watching Michael Bay movies after the second transformers. Marvel has been consistent throughout, now all of a sudden you expect something else :mjpls:
stop watching what? you dont know something is shyt until you have peeped it :why: and no they are not consistent ironman = good. incredible hulk/Thor/cap 1=meh, avengers = good, ironman2-3 /Thor 2 = meh, Winter soldier = Great, GOTG = Good, AoU= Meh

Last edited:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its funny you say that cuz the more i see of him the less of a threat he looks, just comes off goofy
Yeah the movies haven't made him as menacing/imposing as he is depicted in comics:

2893981-Thanos.jpg

1126591-thanos_imperative.jpg

Infinity_Vol_1_4_Generals_Variant_Textless.jpg

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
better hulk scenes
the truck chase scene was fire
better villain
better chemistry
quicksilver/scarlett witch
vision
Hulk/Black Widow forced romance :camby:

Truck chase scene not memorable :camby:

Cartoony "Reverse-Stark" villain :camby:

NO chemistry of the new characters :camby:

Quicksilver a literal waste :camby:

Vision was okay :yeshrug:
see this is whats wrong with trying to get reviews, Every big movie (maybe the regular ones too) you have the same 3-4 people combating EVERY one that says they like a movie, if you are browsing through the thread not paying attention to who is posting it looks like multiple people are saying the same thing but its just the same person trying to make sure NO one else says the movie is good.....

looks like the haters have become more obsessed than the stans:sas1:

earlier than usual:sas2:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
see this is whats wrong with trying to get reviews, Every big movie (maybe the regular ones too) you have the same 3-4 people combating EVERY one that says they like a movie, if you are browsing through the thread not paying attention to who is posting it looks like multiple people are saying the same thing but its just the same person trying to make sure NO one else says the movie is good.....
But it isnt :francis:

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stayed away from this thread forever now friday almost here. Still didnt read any reviews or spoilers. This type of movie is not a critcs choice type affair. I just want to see heroes fukk shyt up in imax :yeshrug:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Still conflicted

Not sure if imma go to movies or wait for that better quality stream

:lupe: